Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

So... What did everyone think of Guardians of the Galaxy?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DSmith

DSmith

Unclassificationable :P

• Members
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:30 PM

Just saw it last night! I enjoyed it immensely, and thought they gave a lot of great funny moments to all the characters.

I'll go into more but want to hear what everyone else thought of it!

#2 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:40 AM

I thought it was great.  I'd put it second only to Avengers in the MCU.  I haven't had this much fun at a movie in a long time.

#3 Patch

Patch

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:01 PM

I lived it. Nice action. Nice humor. I really enjoyed the characters.

#4 QthaGreat

QthaGreat

Trap Jaw

• Members
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:36 AM

GoTG was an awesome movie. I enjoyed it all the way through. The action, the humor, the music, the character interaction, the story were all great! There is also the element of intrigue on how this group will blend with the rest of the MCU. It's in my top 5 Marvel films for sure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us