3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I bought the Titan Heroes Sandman last night just to see how he'd look with 3.75" figures. I had no idea the Titan Heroes have more than 5 poa. He needs elbows and knees, but he's not half bad and it was an easy impulse buy at $7. I don't expect them to get too deep into character selection, but I wouldn't mind Dormammu in this line. This would also be a cost efficient way to army build Sentinels too.

I did the same thing a few months ago and picked up Sandman and the movie Antman figure.

The newer molds have ball-joint shoulders and hinged thighs. It's funny, the villains tend to have newer molds and therefore much better articulation than the heroes.

Even funnier, DC has a similar line that has WAY more articulation and are at a similar price-point.

I also don't understand why they don't do a "backdoor" Sentinel and release an Ironman variant in Sentinel colors. Just call it "Twilight Armor Ironman" or something.

They do do odd color variants.

I don't think we'll see too many interesting choices in that line though, they really play it safe unless it ties into a movie or cartoon (Crossbones).

I picked up my second Spidey/Shocker set at Target, now that they are on clearance.

While there, I made the mistake of looking at the 6" figures. A classic Beetle, with articulated wings, and Captain Universe (with alternate heads). *sigh* What a mistake.

I miss the days when we actually had a quality 3.75" line so damn much.

I bought the Titan Heroes Sandman last night just to see how he'd look with 3.75" figures. I had no idea the Titan Heroes have more than 5 poa. He needs elbows and knees, but he's not half bad and it was an easy impulse buy at $7. I don't expect them to get too deep into character selection, but I wouldn't mind Dormammu in this line. This would also be a cost efficient way to army build Sentinels too.

The newer molds have ball-joint shoulders and hinged thighs. It's funny, the villains tend to have newer molds and therefore much better articulation than the heroes.

So Sandman's articulation is not universal across the rest of the line? Thank you for letting me know. I think I'll skip Ultron as it seems he only has 5 poa. Do the Ant-Man figures have ball shoulders and hips?

I picked up my second Spidey/Shocker set at Target, now that they are on clearance.

While there, I made the mistake of looking at the 6" figures. A classic Beetle, with articulated wings, and Captain Universe (with alternate heads). *sigh* What a mistake.

I miss the days when we actually had a quality 3.75" line so damn much.

I hear you. Legends has been killing it with character selection, volume, accessories, and detail. Its pretty disgusting to think how they could be doing the same with 4" at a higher price point but instead chose to reduce all those things instead.

Maybe one day some competent figure maker like BOSS FIGHT will get to do Marvel Universe over again in 4" and we'll get all those things and more.

I got the 2-pk too. The thick lines on the figures and no-articulation on Shocker turn me off but they're not too bad at this discount.

So Sandman's articulation is not universal across the rest of the line? Thank you for letting me know. I think I'll skip Ultron as it seems he only has 5 poa. Do the Ant-Man figures have ball shoulders and hips?

Antman is the standard 5 poa.

Black Panther and Groot might be the only hero characters right now with balljointed shoulders that I'm sure of. (Maybe Starlord?)

Who is selling this sdcc set?

I saw yesterday that one or two "entrepreneurs " who I would guess had the hook up selling loose individual figures from the set on Ebay as Pre-orders. hope folks that bit aren't ripped off. would kill for a loose complete reasonably ROM from chinabay.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_kw=2017+SDCC+Hasbro+Exclusive+Revolution+Comic+Crossover-+ROM&_id=282566624454&_sibeleafcat=75708&_isid=0&_fis=2&_ssn=134214jf&ssPageName=SRCH%3ACMPL%3AVS&_bts=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3FLH_Complete%3D1%26_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_sop%3D16%26_nkw%3Drom%2Bsdcc