When do you think we will see the X-Men wave?

Heisenberg

I have never wanted a wave so bad. They have killed it so far. Rogue, Iceman and Deadpool look almost perfect. (Except they should have given Deadpool at least one realistic gun) The Kitty Pryde is 100% percent better than the previous figure, and my god that Cable. Since they have not even reveled the BAF yet I assume its not going to be until like October or so? I really hope its Apocalypse as I don't own the original BAF. I would be cool with Juggernaught but I feel the Marvel Select figure works well in scale with the legends already and is a superb figure. Hover chair Professor X or Sauron would also be quite acceptable. I hope we don't have to wait too long. If anyone has any inside info or even an educated guess I would like to know!

Edit: Can't believe I forgot the sexy as hell Havok figure! If they nail the BAF it might be their best wave ever.

I can live with a good Juggernaut BAF. I hope they don't make the same mistake with Bulldozer and actually give his body some nice detail and shading. It seems like they are improving their figures across the board so I am pretty hopeful. Thanks for the information.