Molten Man, Hand Ninja Temple Guard

Jin Saotome

This week I'm bringing you another one of Spider-Man's rogue's gallery, the fiery foe Molten Man! He was created using a Toybiz Carnage base body, resculpted lower limbs with fodder hands, Sunfire belt, and old DCU Major Force head. Four-horsemen Scarabus flames were added as well as a movie Human Torch fire effect. A special mix of bronze, gold, and copper metallics were used and bright yellows/clear orange for his molten core effects were painted in. The end result was a striking look to one of Spider-Man's classic foes!

For more molten pics head to his page here: Custom Molten Man

MoltenMan2017_001.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------

Need to sneak around in the shadows? Ready to put the hurt on Daredevil or that pesky Wolverine? Then bolster your ninja ranks with this Hand Ninja Temple Guard! I created this stealthy assassin to kick off a series of variant Hand Ninja to stand out from the normal sea of plain red ones. The Temple Guard was made using the movie Dr Strange Mordo body, movie Black Panther lower legs and hands, Machine man alt hands, a classic Hand Ninja head, and Sub Zero loincloth. He was painted using Testors Aztek Airbrush acrylic, Formula P3 paints, and Games Workshop metallics. Now to make some more specialized Hand Ninja...

For more stealthy pics head to his page here: Custom Hand Ninja

HandNinjaTemple_001.JPG

• 6 months later...
On 1/2/2018 at 11:28 AM, Jin Saotome said:

This week I'm bringing you another one of Spider-Man's rogue's gallery, the fiery foe Molten Man! He was created using a Toybiz Carnage base body, resculpted lower limbs with fodder hands, Sunfire belt, and old DCU Major Force head. Four-horsemen Scarabus flames were added as well as a movie Human Torch fire effect. A special mix of bronze, gold, and copper metallics were used and bright yellows/clear orange for his molten core effects were painted in. The end result was a striking look to one of Spider-Man's classic foes!

For more molten pics head to his page here: Custom Molten Man

MoltenMan2017_001.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------

Need to sneak around in the shadows? Ready to put the hurt on Daredevil or that pesky Wolverine? Then bolster your ninja ranks with this Hand Ninja Temple Guard! I created this stealthy assassin to kick off a series of variant Hand Ninja to stand out from the normal sea of plain red ones. The Temple Guard was made using the movie Dr Strange Mordo body, movie Black Panther lower legs and hands, Machine man alt hands, a classic Hand Ninja head, and Sub Zero loincloth. He was painted using Testors Aztek Airbrush acrylic, Formula P3 paints, and Games Workshop metallics. Now to make some more specialized Hand Ninja...

For more stealthy pics head to his page here: Custom Hand Ninja

HandNinjaTemple_001.JPG

Nice! That Hand Ninja is AWESOME! Do you still have it by any chance or did you sell it? And can you make more? I need some for my MCU Defenders figures.