Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
4277 replies to this topic

#4276 mako

mako

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:30 PM

Went to two Walmarts yesterday and walked out with Elektra, Punisher, Blade and a Homecoming Vulture on clearance for 9 bucks.

(...And due to a mistake involving said Vulture, I ended up getting the Punisher for 9 bucks to!)

#4277 heikks86

heikks86

Mouser

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:31 PM

Today I got invisible woman from Walgreens for $10, sandman wave green goblin and also found Ares.

There was two Thor figures on the pegs and I was shocked that one of them was Ares. This is the 4th time I've found the Thor wave and the other three times the only figure left was movie Thor

#4278 mako

mako

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:34 PM

Picked up Bullseye this afternoon to complete the Knights wave. Pleasantly surprised at how easy I found him and Jessica Jones.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us