Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

do you like the xo wolverine movie game?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 pooda

pooda

Ratar-O

• Moderators
  • 4,160 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:07 PM

did any of you guys like the game?

#2 SP1D3RxV3N0M

SP1D3RxV3N0M

Romulan

• Members
  • 788 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 01:19 PM

I only played and liked it very much. i saw some discussion in a forum about it and everyone thought that it was awesome and that it should have been the movie.

#3 MARVELFANCLUB

MARVELFANCLUB

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:09 PM

i only have it for the psp but it was awesome

#4 ToBeLoved

ToBeLoved

Imperial Officer

• Members
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 12:58 AM

I beat the game already....the last boss fight is probably the worst boss fight....and the last cut scene for the game is incredible....amazing graphics, unlike the shitty ones through out the rest of the game.

#5 MichelPonting

MichelPonting

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:21 AM

I played this game & enjoyed it. I play this game on my PS3, so i have lot of joy while playing this game.

#6 playboymike

playboymike

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:47 PM

This game is one of the best action/adventure games I have ever played. It had great gameplay, cool graphics, and a lot of gore. The story was c rated and the boss battles were the same, however everything else makes up for it. This is a really fun game, I would recommend anyone to have this game.

#7 Sizemore77

Sizemore77

Cardassian

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:35 AM

Played it and loved it.  Simple game very graphic, but a true fan of Wolverine will enjoy it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us