Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Ultimate Thor

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chax

chax

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 04:00 AM

These movie figures have so much detail which reflects the Ultimate universe's design. Accuracy is unimportant to me, as I collect or custom whichever version whether it's Ultimate or MCU - they both kinda mirror each other anyways. Basically just removed his cape and loincloth part and just replaced with a real thin cloth which now allows more leg articulation. Some drybrushing on the torso, armguard as well as the sculpted hammer. Nothing much on the legs because the figure itself has good details already. The hand wraps are actual wraps from very thin foams which allows for wrist articulations. Still has the original Mjolnir but of course I prefer the bigger more hardcore hammer.

I had 2 other Ultimate Thors from Diamond Select and a previous custom. Sold both because this new one is much more fun to pose and goes well with my display.

33797726111_f63f6b565c_c.jpg

33927813735_33f4b6e330_c.jpg

33927841195_9a44a6a17d_c.jpg

33927797845_f7497375d9_c.jpg

33797699891_3d3d5155a8_c.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us