Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Man-Thing Wave now in stock at HTS:

Electra: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/brands/brands-M-Z/marvel-htsus-brands-marvel/-c1781as00

Jessica Jones: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/brands/brands-M-Z/marvel-htsus-brands-marvel/-c1782as00

Daredevil: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/brands/brands-M-Z/marvel-htsus-brands-marvel/-c1779as00

Bullseye: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/brands/brands-M-Z/marvel-htsus-brands-marvel/-c1784as00

Punisher: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/brands/brands-M-Z/marvel-htsus-brands-marvel/-c1780as00

Blade: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/brands/brands-M-Z/marvel-htsus-brands-marvel/-c1783as00

Now if they'd just put up the Ragnarok wave I'll be all caught up!

Mangar, pretty sure Star-Lord/Ego was a TIMED EE exclusive, like the X-Men Warlock wave first released at Target before other chains. I saw 3 units of the 2pack at a Toys R Us express in Manhattan this past Saturday. So I think they'll be everywhere.

Ah, makes sense - thanks!

And of course the TRU:s here in my area, while telling me for weeks the Dark Phoenix 2 pack won't release until August, they STILL haven't come in!

Ya I went to mine yesterday expecting to pick up that pack but they didn't have it. Luckily I did find the entire Thor wave for my choosing.

Based on how quick the MJ pack flew off th shelves, I'm gonna have to grab the Phoenix as soon as I see one.

Foregoing the HTS mayhem this year, just cherry picking Battle for Asgard set. Malekith and Ulik came in today, and they are excellent figures, it's kind of a shame that such major Thor villains aren't at this time seeing standard release.

SDCC figures on HasbroToyShop Asgard Boxset and DareDevil, HAPPY HUNTINGS!!!

It's on the site just for show. It won't be available until the 14th.

Can you specify a bit, because I just received an email stating my order will be honored and my items will be shipped on 8/14. Guess I was lucky to make the purchase.

Simple. Hasbro made a mistake in making them available. They rectified this but still had to honor the purchases made prior to the correction.

SDCC figures on HasbroToyShop Asgard Boxset and DareDevil, HAPPY HUNTINGS!!!

It's on the site just for show. It won't be available until the 14th.

Can you specify a bit, because I just received an email stating my order will be honored and my items will be shipped on 8/14. Guess I was lucky to make the purchase.

Simple. Hasbro made a mistake in making them available. They rectified this but still had to honor the purchases made prior to the correction.

Feel bad for those that missed out, but extremely happy that Hasbro is honoring our purchases for those who were lucky enough to buys these SDCC Exclusives.

So my local TRU never has Legends in stock on the street date. I figured I'd give them a few days and check in, well I guess I was wrong, because they had two pegs with one MCU Loki hanging out, not another Thor figure to be found, can't seem to win with this one.

So my local TRU never has Legends in stock on the street date. I figured I'd give them a few days and check in, well I guess I was wrong, because they had two pegs with one MCU Loki hanging out, not another Thor figure to be found, can't seem to win with this one.

I have been waiting for Target to put theirs out and been walking in right when they open to check. They finally put them out yesterday morning and no Hela or Loki on the shelf. They had everyone else. I scored Loki at a Walgreens but so far no Hela anywhere, I am guessing an employee must have set her off to the side at Target. No big deal though. I am still checking Walmarts like crazy.

I have been waiting for Target to put theirs out and been walking in right when they open to check. They finally put them out yesterday morning and no Hela or Loki on the shelf. They had everyone else. I scored Loki at a Walgreens but so far no Hela anywhere, I am guessing an employee must have set her off to the side at Target. No big deal though. I am still checking Walmarts like crazy.

That's dedication there, things have been busy otherwise I'd probably be doing the same thing. Hela does seem to be the tough one of the wave though.

My local TRU FINALLY got in the Phoenix 2 pack! But only a single case! I called to see if they had any and the lady told me yes but they aren't holding any and it's only one per customer. She said they had 3 (keep in mind, they got in a shipment today and I called right at opening). I said "3? But 4 come to a case and you've JUST opened. How is that possible?" She said " I don't know, but 3 is all we have". I suck away from work, got there by 10:38 am and there were 2 left. I snagged one, but before I did, I went to the shelves to see if the Thor wave hit. Boy did it! Only one Thor remaining...AFTER 38 MINUTES!! The reason I brought up they're only having one case is the girl said the reason they were only issuing 1 set per customer was because of the "high demand". I then asked "if that's the case, why was only a single case ordered"?

I know some of you have worked and even managed in retail. Could one of you explain why that is? From the outside looking in, that appears stupid and doesn't make sense, but maybe there's a reason we customers aren't aware of. Anyway, this is why I hate store exclusives. Harder to get, less opportunities to get, less places to get them from, but still the same amount of thrice damned scalpers (including store employees) jackin' up the works!

I questioned the Toys R Us in my city about getting new product in about the time the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie was hitting and they said the same thing MCUcollector24 said. They said they have no control over what they get.

That's dedication there, things have been busy otherwise I'd probably be doing the same thing. Hela does seem to be the tough one of the wave though.

Yeah, I work nights and I been missing out on sleep to do these toy hunts. I just grabbed Hela off of Ebay to save myself the sanity and gas money. I did not plan on getting the whole wave, just movie Thor and Loki and if I could then grab Ares and Hela. I really wanted that BAF Hulk lol. Jane Foster Thor looks pretty sweet. I had to grab her.