Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Got the Lizard wave in. Really great wave, Mysterio is definitely the standout, but Prowler, Spider-Man Noir and Spider Punk are all really great figures. Lizard really is pretty good in hand, but there's just those few things that really hurt the figure, the head, the tail, and the legs, same stuff everyone's mentioned.

I also got mine in yesterday. I lucked out in that I had a green and white head Mysterio (one in each case). As for the Lizard BAF, I agree about the tail (even Dwight Stal himself said he'd go a different way if he could do it all over), but as for the head, the only fault I find is the "perpetual" tongue. Shoulda been removable, or better still, Hasbro could've gone the Rhino BAF route and given us two heads (one sans tongue). The dinosaurian look bothers me not at all. Definitely better than "toothless" Lizard.

That's awesome, I only got the set of 7, so I'm just glad I got the white head Mysterio, that was the one I'd rather have, might try to hunt down a green one at some point. That tongue is a major issue. As a longtime Spidey and especially Lizard fan, I don't mind the sculpt as much as I thought I would, it's reminicent of a Komodo Dragon, so it's still a lizard, just not the typical look for the character. You're right about that too, I would have been more disappointed with the "toothless" original look as well. I just feel like he's a bit too wide maybe, but that's something I can overlook. The legs though, those knees are terrible. If those had been better I probably could have given the tail and the tongue a pass, put them all together though, and you have a good figure, but not the best or even a definitive Lizard. I'll definitely display him with my other Lizard figures, but Fearsome Foes is still my go to Lizard.

I also got mine in yesterday. I lucked out in that I had a green and white head Mysterio (one in each case). As for the Lizard BAF, I agree about the tail (even Dwight Stal himself said he'd go a different way if he could do it all over), but as for the head, the only fault I find is the "perpetual" tongue. Shoulda been removable, or better still, Hasbro could've gone the Rhino BAF route and given us two heads (one sans tongue). The dinosaurian look bothers me not at all. Definitely better than "toothless" Lizard.

Where did you order from??

Does anyone else have preorders on Dorkside? Im still waiting for the Lizard & Sasquatch waves. Also havent found literally anything from those two in the Tampa area of Florida.

Hello, I have the Sasquatch wave on preorder from Dorkside, its supposed to ship this month

Does anyone else have preorders on Dorkside? Im still waiting for the Lizard & Sasquatch waves. Also havent found literally anything from those two in the Tampa area of Florida.

Hello, I have the Sasquatch wave on preorder from Dorkside, its supposed to ship this month

Same here.

Yeah I do, for a single Domino and X-23. With all the legends that have hit lately, my wallet will be happy if they don't ship for a few more weeks. I don't think you missed anything, I like using Dorkside but from time to time the ship dates are a little off, compared to BBTS or EE.

Well it's official! TRU is now THROUGH! SCORES OF preorders are being cancelled en masse. The sad thing is missing out on the "buy one, get one 40% off".

#MeToo

Pre-ordered a pair of the Iron Man / Pepper / Mandarin sets during the BOGO 50% sale last month thinking I could break the second pack up for people who just wanted one and got my cancellation email earlier this evening.

Yep, but it was also supposed to ship in February...so just curious if I missed anything.

I asked them on twitter and today I received a DM and they told me they will be getting the cases in the next days, hope they really do.

I haven't had any trouble with them before, so I'm happy to wait.

Yep, but it was also supposed to ship in February...so just curious if I missed anything.

I asked them on twitter and today I received a DM and they told me they will be getting the cases in the next days, hope they really do.

I haven't had any trouble with them before, so I'm happy to wait.

Good to know. I wouldnt consider it trouble, just impatience lol.