Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Questions regarding Uncanny X-Force

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Professor

Professor

Andorian

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:50 AM

I just read the Uncanny X-Force TPB Apocalypse Solution. It was great and I know I'm behind in the times but with very little money and no local comic book shop I was forced to wait. After finishing it, it left me with a few questions.

When Archangel was influenced by Famine why did it not go away with proximity like it did for the others? After Wolverine and Phantomex escaped Death the effects wore off. It seems somewhat inconsistent.

Secondly and more generally, why is Angel so effected by once being a horsemen yet others are not? Wolverine challenges Angel's leadership saying it was too personal. Yet, Wolverine once served as the Horsemen Death. Several characters (Wolverine, Hulk, Gambit, Sunfire, Polaris) have served as Apocalypse's Horsemen yet show no lasting results. Why is Angel so different?

#2 Macksimus

Macksimus

Andorian

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

Gambit did turn back into death during Second Coming when he went with a team into Limbo in order to save Magik.

#3 Professor

Professor

Andorian

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:23 AM

Was not aware of that... Behind on my X-reading I suppose. Still why wasn't Logan considered about transforming back into Death and serving Apocalypse when he was considered about Warren and training X-Force to take down Warren?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us