Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

3 3/4" sighting and hauls

• Please log in to reply
17756 replies to this topic

#17751 tellytubbygen

tellytubbygen

Mouser

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:52 AM

crap. I was looking for lady deadpool but didnt see your post till now. And its gone.

#17752 JadeScar

JadeScar

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 07:03 PM

Bummer. You have to be quick these days.

Amazon have the Thor 2-packs up now. I hope my Enchantress hasn't been hit with the derp wand.

#17753 tellytubbygen

tellytubbygen

Mouser

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:36 PM

My hope is it shows up at HTS one of these days, so I can use my 20% off coupon.

#17754 stitch13

stitch13

Driller

• Members
  • 2,086 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:52 AM

Does anyone know if Hasbro has made 3.75" scale Nerf guns that the figures can hold? Or are the various funky colored spring loaded guns the closest they've come?

#17755 wedge1968

wedge1968

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:05 AM

I've never seen Nerf guns for this scale.

What are you scheming? I'm curious and intrigued.

#17756 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,429 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:10 AM

Those spring-loaded guns from Super Hero Showdown are closest I can think of.

#17757 stitch13

stitch13

Driller

• Members
  • 2,086 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:10 PM

I've never seen Nerf guns for this scale.

What are you scheming? I'm curious and intrigued.

All the crossover stuff with the Revolution set has me wanting to put up a Hasbro universe diorama with everybody fighting everybody. Joes armed with Nerf guns riding MLPs into battle against Decepticons and Baron Karza. Micronauts teaming with Rom and the Autobots to stop Cobra Commander from acquiring barrels of nuclear Play Doh. And of course the Monopoly man is bankrolling both sides of the war.

Hasbro really needs to open the floodgates with 3.75" Marvel figures because my mind is going to some weird places with nothing else to collect :biggrin:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us