Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Deadpool

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tellytubbygen

tellytubbygen

Andorian

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:42 PM

I didnt get the hype behind the Deadpool figure, till I got him in person. The small details, the weapons, the face sculpts...so much awesomeness in a 20 dollar figure...I have him displayed on my work desk and get compliments from everybody that comes by...

#2 monron999

monron999

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 406 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:59 AM

Yes, it's by far the best Deadpool figure yet. No doubt it's better than the Marvel Select version and I personally think it's better than most of the more expensive collectors versions when considering price vs value.

#3 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:19 PM

Love it, was lucky to find it once at retail and scooped him up. Haven't seen him since. So weird Hasbro short packs one of Marvel's most popular heroes.

#4 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:24 PM

Love it, was lucky to find it once at retail and scooped him up. Haven't seen him since. So weird Hasbro short packs one of Marvel's most popular heroes.

Hasbro didn't shortpack this figure. The reason you never see him is because he's "scalped out"! A lot of times, the figure never makes it to the pegs. I know, because back when the wave first came out, after weeks of not being able to find him on the shelves, I got with TRU customer service to find out when their next shipment would be in. I then called that day and had them put Deadpool and Rogue (who was also being greatly sought after for a while) aside for me. So I got a Deadpool at Toys-R-Us, but still haven't seen one on the shelves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us