Official SDCC 2017 Discussion Thread

tarot

The ones on the left on this image, looks like a 2 pack with Klaw and Shuri. Either that or Klaw and White Wolf.

IMG_4266__scaled_600.jpg

One thing's for certain; That is a comic Klaw (Kinda funny. I told Tony Colella Klaw needs a redo. He's too scrawny and his power horn is too big. He said "you're right. He does need a do over". He did have a smirk on his face. Now some folks here may be asking "what makes me think it's a comic Klaw"? Well you tell me!

Oh it's definitely a comic Klaw. That body mold is a total comic style buck. A movie version would have some toned down jacketed or mechanical look to it. I doubt they would go full CGI to make him look more like the comic character.

Also, I do believe it's probably a 2 pack. As we've seen time & again Hasbro prefers to do redos in a different format from the original. You rarely see a single card figure get redone as another single card or a special edition or exclusive redone as another exclusive, tho Luke Cage seems to be the exception to the rule this go round. That's why I expect the Scarlet Witch redo to be in some sort of 2 pack or exclusive. Both SW & Quicksilver are in need of redos and since both were originally released as singles a 2 pack would kill 2 birds with one stone. Tho technically if they have different costumes & looks from the originals I wouldn't necessarily consider them a redo. Such is the case with the 90's style Cable.