Coming out as a Amazon exclusive,
Some retro Repaints, old school Box Art...
Nothing Really new.
1,152 Views · 26 Replies ( Last reply by Axonrey )
During the lines heyday - 2012/2013 it seemed like just about anything was possible with the line (except large vehicles).
What are some figures, accessories, sets, etc that you thought we'd see but for whatever reason, just didn't.
I really thought we were going to see a special con-exclusive "13th" Secret Wars pack. With Dr. Doom in his action figure look and then maybe She-Hulk in her purple swimsuit costume or a fullsize Wasp in the green and purple. Instead of a comic it would include a poster of the cover of issue 1.
I thought we'd get a 90s Cartoon X-men team set like the Amazing Friends set with appropriate Jubilee, mask-less tiger stripe Wolverine and Gambit.
Back with She-Hulk--thought we'd get a FF uniform repaint along the way as well. Remember running changes?
1,192 Views · 28 Replies ( Last reply by CobraSaboteur87 )
1. Ms. Marvel - she started strong but puttered out in the end as is the case with most female characters. No surprise.
2. Spider UK - called it. New buck or not, he's every bit as boring as the comic character. Still not as boring as Karl tho.
3. Shocker - this actually was a shocker to me. I thought he'd rate higher as he in such demand. Was it the massive head? Maybe? Probably? Hell ya it was.
4. Jackal - right about where I thought he'd fall when all the dust cleared. Still a nice figure.
5. Spidey 2099 - love the look, love the new buck. He was my 3rd personal favorite. Size of the melon was a little much on this one too.
6. Black Spidey - he's just such a cool looking update.
7. Green Goblin - got mine online & have not seen even one in the wild.
1. Star Lord - please, make them stop. What....? We're getting 2 more this year? Well at least one of them will have to be a comic version, right? What....? Both are gonna be simple MCU costume changes? And,one of them is gonna come with his dad who looks like that hippie I buy my organic vegetables from at the farmers market on Sunday? Oh, the humanity!
2. Drax - as I said, a new head and a new ashy complexion does not a new figure make.
3. Star Lord - nuff said.
4. Star Lord - maybe a little more said.
5. Yondu, Vance Astro & Kid Nova - they all seem to be moving about the same. And I don't care, call him Nova all you want, he's still effing KID NOVA.
6. Darkhawk - this was an amazingly executed figure. Wish they could all be this good.
7. Angela - apply above comments. Everything about her is unique. This is a beautiful, awesome effort & the scalpers have been out en force. Good luck if you ain't found her yet.
1. Wolverine - tho I think this will change once the casual fans catch up with the hardcore hunters. Wolvie always brings the ratings.
2. Sunfire - I personally love this figure but I think they're actually giving these things away with every bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos at Walgreens.
3. Shatterstar - this design only held up for like 3 years in the 90s. In today's world it's beyond cheesy.
4. Dazzler - I got over the skates but I guess 70s disco style & ankle articulation don't play well together. News to me.
5. Cyclops - honestly had no problem locating him.
6. Polaris - she only slightly edges out Cyclops, but most likely cuz we've already had a few of him already.
7. Colossus - he's big and bad ayass & he ain't nowhere to be found. Love this figure.
BTW, I live & hunt in the TX, NM, OK tri-state area. How's it look in your neck of the woods?
260 Views · 2 Replies ( Last reply by SB_Toys )
Hey guys check out these little projects I worked on. Features some popular Marvel Legends action figures currently.
Enjoy and share with your peers.
PIMPIN' AIN'T SLEAZY
Deadpool has a little chat with Batman about his unsuccessful date. Apparently Batman's pickup artist teachings are not being received well by Deadpool.
YARD FOR SALE
Rogue in her spare time works as a Real Estate Agent selling properties. Today she gets two potential buyers in Master Splinter & Pikachu on a property she's showing.
Interest take a dark turn once they realize the property belongs to the Undertaker though. His yard is now for sale after his Wrestlemania 33 loss to Roman Reigns.
Recently Added Posts
I agree that to draw parallels between this line and Star Wars is foolhardy, but this isn't doing...
View the full article
New S.H. Figuarts Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2. Star-Lord Figure With Rocket & Groot Images
The Wire - Yesterday, 07:09 PM
View the full article
@Ddhawkins Looks like we can find common ground afterall lol. I for one think the set is great....
Spidy vulture 2pack Upc 630509573219 Sku 108152919That ain't workin'.Those numbers wo...
Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Spider-Man Homecoming Spider-Man & Iron Man Figures Revealed
The Wire - Yesterday, 12:14 PM