Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Brickseek comes through again! Told me one of my Walmarts had 6 Thanos' in stock late today. That suggested it was on a pallet. I go there and had to wait for them to bring out the pallet (3 pallets of toys and the one I'm waiting on is the last one. On top of that, the Thanos case is at the very bottom), but managed to get some good paint apps. Returning the ones purchased the other day tomorrow.

They also had the motorcycles and the Infinity Gauntlet. Had Stormbreaker/Bringer too.

Riders and Thanos BAF wave up at toysrus.com. Limit 5 per person so hopefully everyone can get one.

Thanks, I was able to grab a Black Widow Rider. My internet was down this morning so glad it came back this afternoon.

Yes! Finally found the Infinity War wave at TRU.....but.....CRAP! Typical. I'm sure they'll be flying off the shelves soon enough, tho. Full disclosure, I did grab 1 Iron Spider and the ONLY comic figure (Cobra). This is the first time EVER I did not have any urge to purchase the entire wave. I simply got the one I wanted (and the one I kinda wanted), saved a few bucks, and got the Hell out. It was exhilarating! Bought a Funko POP! Captain Marvel and a couple of Flow Rings for the kids with the extra cash. Great job Hasbro! Keep it up!

post-21367-0-59159900-1520026723_thumb.jpg

Entire Lizard Wave is up for pre-order at Gamestop.com. Just search Spider-man Legends and they all come up. It says they ship March 15. Snagged Mysterio and Spidey Noir because I think they will be the toughest to find in the wild.

Thats funny -- you know those are the only 2 i've found here in Austin Tx! both at walgreens really want the jessica drew but no dice so far.

Hit up the local TRU to find sadly all the Infinity War figures cleared out, except Iron Man, up close it is a really nice figure, so I grabbed that and luckily a Ghost Rider set. If anyone is looking, as of now Songbird, King Cobra, and Proxima Midnight (as well as Iron Man) are all on Amazon for MSRP. Iron Spider, Cap, and Taskmaster are above MSRP.

NYC Times Square TRU had the leftovers of the Infinity War wave when I passed by tonight. Iron Man-a-plenty, a few Songbirds, Proxima Midnights, and King Cobras, along with a bunch of Ghost Rider and Black Widow riders. They also look like they're receiving the Vulture wave again and had several Moon Knights (which I've seen online recently for retail as well) along with the rest of that wave.

Still no luck finding Mr Fantastic by me :-(

Entire Lizard Wave is up for pre-order at Gamestop.com. Just search Spider-man Legends and they all come up. It says they ship March 15. Snagged Mysterio and Spidey Noir because I think they will be the toughest to find in the wild.

Thats funny -- you know those are the only 2 i've found here in Austin Tx! both at walgreens really want the jessica drew but no dice so far.

I've seen a few Spider-Woman's come through my local walgreens, but no Mysterio. Hahaha

Walmart comes through! Scored Cap, Spidey, and Taskmaster to round out this wave, plus the exclusive Thanos. I love the new headsculpt and paint job on Thanos, it really makes the figure pop. Once the other three figures come in from Amazon I'll see how good that MCU Thanos is.

Songbird, King Cobra, and Proxima Midnight came in from Amazon, all good figures, but Songbird and Cobra really look great. With the Lizard wave supposedly arriving tomorrow, just Mr. Fantastic to go at least until the Deadpool wave drops.

Finally found a single Mr Fantastic in a Duane Reade on the upper west side of Manhattan. Now I can stop getting weird looks from the staff at the 3 stores near me that I've been hitting up every other day and walking out with nothing for the last month.

Lol, I hear you brother. To make it worse, my 3 closest Walgreens haunts are usually staffed by majority young, beautiful women. I don't know what's worse, the weird looks I get when I smash directly to the back of the store to the toy section only to leave with nothing or the weird looks I get walking up to the checkout with 3 Mr. Fantastics. And to be clear, I'm not a scalper, but I do shop and hunt for friends & family.

Got the Lizard wave in. Really great wave, Mysterio is definitely the standout, but Prowler, Spider-Man Noir and Spider Punk are all really great figures. Lizard really is pretty good in hand, but there's just those few things that really hurt the figure, the head, the tail, and the legs, same stuff everyone's mentioned.

Got the Lizard wave in. Really great wave, Mysterio is definitely the standout, but Prowler, Spider-Man Noir and Spider Punk are all really great figures. Lizard really is pretty good in hand, but there's just those few things that really hurt the figure, the head, the tail, and the legs, same stuff everyone's mentioned.

I also got mine in yesterday. I lucked out in that I had a green and white head Mysterio (one in each case). As for the Lizard BAF, I agree about the tail (even Dwight Stal himself said he'd go a different way if he could do it all over), but as for the head, the only fault I find is the "perpetual" tongue. Shoulda been removable, or better still, Hasbro could've gone the Rhino BAF route and given us two heads (one sans tongue). The dinosaurian look bothers me not at all. Definitely better than "toothless" Lizard.