Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-ordered the 1st Infinity War wave as well as the Motorcycles. Case ratios are everything is one per case except Iron Man (2x). No word on the BAF which almost confirms it's (yet another) MCU character. It's looking like it's coming down to Black Dwarf (my prediction) or MCU "helmetless" Thanos. There IS a rumor going around however regarding Banner and the Hulkbuster armor. As I'm sure you've all seen the trailer by now, you must have noticed Banner next to the right arm of the Hulkbuster armor in Wakanda. He will supposedly be donning the armor (the irony of it could, and probably will be the Hulk BUSTING out of the armor).

Case ratios for the motorcycles will be 3 sets per case (2x Ghost Rider, 1x Black Widow). I was pleasantly surprised to hear this, considering Hasbro's track record of short packing the "hot" figures in waves. I saw and heard the reactions toward the Johnny's figure & cycle vs Natasha's. We know everyone wants Ghostie's set. This is a good thing.

I AM surprised that the pre-order for the Avengers has come before any word on the Deadpool wave. Curious.

Pre-ordered the 1st Infinity War wave as well as the Motorcycles. Case ratios are everything is one per case except Iron Man (2x). No word on the BAF which almost confirms it's (yet another) MCU character. It's looking like it's coming down to Black Dwarf (my prediction) or MCU "helmetless" Thanos. There IS a rumor going around however regarding Banner and the Hulkbuster armor. As I'm sure you've all seen the trailer by now, you must have noticed Banner next to the right arm of the Hulkbuster armor in Wakanda. He will supposedly be donning the armor (the irony of it could, and probably will be the Hulk BUSTING out of the armor).

Case ratios for the motorcycles will be 3 sets per case (2x Ghost Rider, 1x Black Widow). I was pleasantly surprised to hear this, considering Hasbro's track record of short packing the "hot" figures in waves. I saw and heard the reactions toward the Johnny's figure & cycle vs Natasha's. We know everyone wants Ghostie's set. This is a good thing.

I AM surprised that the pre-order for the Avengers has come before any word on the Deadpool wave. Curious.

I wold say, more like suspicious. As far as we're lead to believe there's still one yet to be revealed figure for the Deadpool wave, isn't there? This is just speculation, but what if with the rumors of a so called "deal" between Marvel & Fox, Hasbro has just been holding out on that final reveal & holding on to that final roster spot & just might have a movie version (MCU?) of Deadpool just standing by, y'know, just for fun....or whatever?

It's my worst nightmare manifest. MCU invades ML X-Men. Not that I wouldn't buy a movie DP or a movie Wolverine or others, but there's just soooooo many comic figures we need before they start flooding the X-Men waves with 50 plus perecent mediocrity. But here it comes ladies & gentlemen. Say goodbye to the X-Men waves as we know them.

Not that it wouldn't be awesome for them to squeeze in an appearance by Wolverine & Co. to the final scenes of Infinity War one, cuz I would literally nerdgasm, but with the omission of X-Men in ML for so long there's still so much catching up to do and I woulda just loved to have filled in a few more holes in the mutant field before having to endure the forcefeeding of actors likenesses into my favorite ML waves.

Also, all my indications show BW to be the more desired Cycle set. We already got a decent GR figure, as hard as they are to come by, but I'm getting the feedback that a modern BW is what everyone's been starving for for some time. Maybe it's just me and my region, but make no mistake, I NEED them both & I get the feeling both of them are destined to be immediately HTFs.

Woke up today and decided to make a run for the retro Marvel Legends line so I started at my local Walgreens, found Medusa and Spider-Man which I got both for $14.99 each due to a sale Walgreens is having, after that I went to another Walgreens where I found the remaining wave of Retro Marvel Legends, for $14.99 each. All this lead me to finally search for the Hydra 2 pack, after calling my local TRU and missing out I was given a tip by them of another TRU having 5 in stock, when I made it to that TRU not a single figure was in site, I gave the UPC to an employee and after helping me search the floor no luck. I decided to go ask at customer service, the manager searched the floor with me and no luck but then she asked for a ladder and lifted one of the flaps over the Marvel Legends display, there lay a single Hydra pack. Since TRU was having a bogo sale I picked up the Star Lord & Ego 2 pack and a 12 inch Marvel Legends Thor which they priced match for me. Great day of hunting and quite the haul.

Lol, ya I haven't even hit the stores this week. Christmas shopper hysteria gives me anxiety. It's all online for the next few weeks. I Keep debating whether to pick up the Starlord/Ego pack. I just can't pull the trigger. I already have 2 sufficient SL from the standard line and that Ego is just so terrible. Not only in toy form, but he was horrible in the movie as well. Another case of MCU villain blandness, I suppose. Good haul tho. Love those kinda days.

Black panther wave is shipping out from EE today

Really?!? I received no info on that. I was informed however, that a payment for the Vintage wave is pending. That would be something if I got a 2fer. Would be the 1st time for that.
You havent received your vintage wave yet? I got mine a couple weeks ago. Get with your rep to get in earlier on the queue. Mine puts in automatic orders without even calling me first.

Really?!? I received no info on that. I was informed however, that a payment for the Vintage wave is pending. That would be something if I got a 2fer. Would be the 1st time for that.
You havent received your vintage wave yet? I got mine a couple weeks ago. Get with your rep to get in earlier on the queue. Mine puts in automatic orders without even calling me first.

Interesting. Good to know. Thanks. Would your reps's initials be JT?

Interesting. Good to know. Thanks. Would your reps's initials be JT?
Nope, its DH

hello, any idea when the Black Panther wave is shipping? I've seen reviews on YouTube already. I have IronMan, Black Bolt and Namor on preorder on Dorkside and EE.

I just received email from my rep at EE that the Psanther wave will be arriving any day now. This also includes the single figures selling separately.

Thanks man!!