Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Just put a ton of loose older figures on ebay.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 alexcalvo2808

alexcalvo2808

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 10:59 PM

Hello all, I just wanted to post a quick link to the figures I am selling on ebay right now.  A good 90% of them are Marvel Legends. So here you go, all are loose, a lot of the older toy biz lines.  Everything is buy now "make me an offer" so all prices are negotiable.

#2 alexcalvo2808

alexcalvo2808

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:16 PM

Added a whole slew more, some good rarer ones too.  Check it out.

http://www.ebay.com/...=1&_ipg=&_from=

#3 alexcalvo2808

alexcalvo2808

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:32 PM

Just wanted to update everyone that I have dropped the prices on all my items still available, and don't forget you can make me an offer and potentially get them for even less. Hurry up, they are selling fast.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us