Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Two things.....

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 08:35 PM

1. First, has anyone figured out what could be used to give Infinity War Iron Man his "wings"? I want to make a custom figure of him. It is annoying I have to do so though. Hasbro took away the elements that would have made Infinity War Iron Man and Spider Man stand out. 

2. Do you think we will get Ebony Maw and Corvious Glaive? I really want to make the Black Order. We will have Thanos, Proxima Midnight and Black Dwarf/Obsidian Cull.  I think a third Infinity Wave would make sense, maybe something like this........

1. Movie Hawkeye 

2. Movie Iron Spider (for real this time) 

3. Movie Ebony Maw 

4. Movie Corvius Glaive 

5. Comic Proxima Midnight 

6. Tigra 

7. Classic Avengers Vision 

8. Thane or Eros (if no one is packed 2 per case) 

#2 tarot

tarot

Faker

• Moderators
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:15 PM

First there is supposed to be two more iron man figures coming one with doc strange and another in the 10 year line

Second excellent lineup but don't forget we have 2 avengers movies coming out so if we don't get them now we will certainly get them for the next one

#3 monron999

monron999

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 07:43 PM

Don't mistake this for another MCU vs. Comic argument but I've got severe case of MCU IM, Cap & Starlord overload. There are sooooo many comic versions of each of them that they could easily slip a comic version of any of them in any of the waves for the next movie & I swear, no one will mind. How bout this Hasbro? Say for the Avengers waves for the next movie you pair an MCU IM with a Comic post Secret Empire Cap or maybe an MCU Cap with one of the many different comic IM armors. How bout a comic Starlord, or Winter Soldier, or Falcon, or maybe battle suit Gamora? You can still get a lot of recognizable characters in circulation without the manotany of the past waves. One the flip side there are plenty of MCU characters that could use an update as well. Whatever, just a suggestion. It's just that this current formula is getting pretty stale, quick. But what so I know? I've only supported this line and watch it falter and succeed several times.

#4 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cardassian

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 08:17 PM

Don't mistake this for another MCU vs. Comic argument but I've got severe case of MCU IM, Cap & Starlord overload. There are sooooo many comic versions of each of them that they could easily slip a comic version of any of them in any of the waves for the next movie & I swear, no one will mind. How bout this Hasbro? Say for the Avengers waves for the next movie you pair an MCU IM with a Comic post Secret Empire Cap or maybe an MCU Cap with one of the many different comic IM armors. How bout a comic Starlord, or Winter Soldier, or Falcon, or maybe battle suit Gamora? You can still get a lot of recognizable characters in circulation without the manotany of the past waves. One the flip side there are plenty of MCU characters that could use an update as well. Whatever, just a suggestion. It's just that this current formula is getting pretty stale, quick. But what so I know? I've only supported this line and watch it falter and succeed several times.

BANGIN' suggestions. I'm on board with all this. It's well documented my feelings on the subject.

#5 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Andorian

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 08:27 PM

Even I can agree with that!

#6 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:23 AM

I agree with you but the most annoying thing is why not give Iron Man his wings and cannon blaster? At least that would make the figure feel worthwhile. I know I have alot of MCU figures on my list but I feel figures such as Ebony Maw and Corvious Glaive would be way more exciting than our litterally 11th Captain America. 

#7 mako

mako

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:42 AM

Lightly disagree. Say what you will, I think Cap in his Nomad rig is important enough to the story that his figure needed to come out when it did.

As for IM, I agree I'd like to see the wing version, but just from the trailer alone there's also a "rocket-feet" version, an "unmasked" version, a "half-suit" version, and a "battle-damaged" version I'd also like to see in plastic. I guess the big problem with this being an all-encompassing  "Adult Collector" line as opposed to a dedicated kiddie line is that for every character there's gonna be at least one "look" we won't get.

I'm also 88% sure we'll be seeing Ebony Maw and Corvous Glaive.

#8 tarot

tarot

Faker

• Moderators
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:32 AM

Like I keep saying guys there are 2 f-ing movies!!!!  :tongue: 

well in all honesty we don't even know if the Black Order would be in the second movie. I also agree that Hasbro needs to start getting more comic book versions of the characters that are guaranteed to be in the waves. I mean look at the recent Black Panther Iron Man, which was a fantastic figure.

like for Cap, we could have a new FA version, Stevil version, Nomad, US Agent (techincally a cap), Peggy Carter's Cap, a New Bucky/Falcon cap etc.

Iron man has soooo many armors that need to be done that he could even give spider-man a run for his money. Just a pity his rogue gallery is not that memorable

Starlord, well, in all honesty, if it wasn't for the movie there wouldn't be as much of him, and he only has a hand full over version from the books to do. The rest of the Guardians seriously need a new comic version. Gamora could have the armored version, Drax with his original version, a brand new Rocket and suited groot. Not to mention the rest of the guardins! Like Mantis, Moondragon, Quasar (all three versions, Wendall, Phylla and Avril (the girls could even be head swaps)), Jack Flag, and most importantly the fecking original Guardians. 

Then you have the likes of Thor, who doesn't get the love he deserves and Hulk, which as a ton of version to do and redo as well as other hulk (still waiting on A-Bomb hasbro).

If I was to do a wave it would be something like this:

• Movie Ebony Maw
  • Movie Corvious Glaive
  • Movie Gamora
  • First Appearance Cap (since it could be his last movie, end it with his first appearance)
  • Classic Iron Man
  • Mantis (Gotg version from the books)
  • BAF: Movie Outrider

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us