Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

DRAGONBALL Z VS MARVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 ironbanshee

ironbanshee

Andorian

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 11:46 AM

imagin if the dragonball z characters clashed the marvel heros!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who would win!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im very intrested in ur opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spidey_read_thread.gif

#2 ironspiderman

ironspiderman

Boba Fett

• Members
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 10:23 PM

MARVEL. Marvel has better characters and a lot more of them. DBZ just have a bunch of people that fly around and shoot beams. MARVEL is so much more than that. Plus MARVEL has gods and such to kill all of the so called sayians.

#3 LegendsCollector07

LegendsCollector07

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 01:58 AM

DBZ, there are a few Marvel characters that can destroy planets but DBZ has alot that can. Hard to say though I think it is an apples an oranges type deal. Different style of characters and powers.

#4 spideydj488

spideydj488

Andorian

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:02 PM

Marvel pwns Dragonballz

#5 ironspiderman

ironspiderman

Boba Fett

• Members
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (spideydj488 @ Sep 24 2008, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Marvel pwns Dragonballz

Right on brother.

#6 ender8210

ender8210

Andorian

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 06:56 AM

I love marvel characters much more than DBZ , but the sheer power of DB Z characters blows the most powerful Marvel characters out of the water. Unless a character was supplemented by an omnipotent object, i.e. Infinity gauntlet or cosmic cube, there would be no contest.
SSJ 3 or 4 Goku vs. Phoenix, vs. Thor, vs. Sentry: no contest. Only reality warping characters like the Beyonder would cause problems, but I see the saiyans' immense control and manipulation of energy to trump all. The saiyans can not only manipulate energy, but have immense telepathic and telekinetic abilities. They can also manipulate/ create matter and transverse space-time instantly. Super Saiyans are suppossed to be the perfect being and fighter; their main ability being to adapt and overcome any opponent they encounter, making them, by definition, unconquerable and all-powerful.

#7 CX1

CX1

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:03 AM

Well it depends who are on Marvel side. Can't be everybody. So here some characters I would like to see on the roster.

Hulk
Ironman
Thor
Nova
Apocalypse
Dr Doom
Silver Surfer
Super Skrull
Iceman (because it would cool to see a DBZ character break out of ice)
Sentry
Juggernaut

just a few that I came up with.

#8 ironspiderman

ironspiderman

Boba Fett

• Members
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (ender8210 @ Sep 25 2008, 06:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love marvel characters much more than DBZ , but the sheer power of DB Z characters blows the most powerful Marvel characters out of the water. Unless a character was supplemented by an omnipotent object, i.e. Infinity gauntlet or cosmic cube, there would be no contest.
SSJ 3 or 4 Goku vs. Phoenix, vs. Thor, vs. Sentry: no contest. Only reality warping characters like the Beyonder would cause problems, but I see the saiyans' immense control and manipulation of energy to trump all. The saiyans can not only manipulate energy, but have immense telepathic and telekinetic abilities. They can also manipulate/ create matter and transverse space-time instantly. Super Saiyans are suppossed to be the perfect being and fighter; their main ability being to adapt and overcome any opponent they encounter, making them, by definition, unconquerable and all-powerful.

Very well put there.

#9 venomoussynn

venomoussynn

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:19 PM

I just thought I would add my opinion, I would say yes alot of marvel charecters would be overpowered by the DBZ guys, but it would only one marvel person to win the battle. Scarlet Witch took out all but 187 mutants with three simple words, really what do you think she could do to a handful of Saiyans? "No More Saiyans" & the battles pretty much won because the only real threat to the marvel universe would be the Saiyans, Blackbolt, Sentry, Magneto & Apocalypse would be able to handle the rest of them. But thats just my opinion.

#10 ender8210

ender8210

Andorian

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (venomoussynn @ Sep 26 2008, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just thought I would add my opinion, I would say yes alot of marvel charecters would be overpowered by the DBZ guys, but it would only one marvel person to win the battle. Scarlet Witch took out all but 187 mutants with three simple words, really what do you think she could do to a handful of Saiyans? "No More Saiyans" & the battles pretty much won because the only real threat to the marvel universe would be the Saiyans, Blackbolt, Sentry, Magneto & Apocalypse would be able to handle the rest of them. But thats just my opinion.

Good point. I agree that reality-controlling beings would present a problem, but Emma Frost (a powerful telepath but by no means the most powerful) was able to negate her(Scarlet Witch's) powers. Even in the House of M reality, Wolverine's ability was able to overcome the Witch's influence. Goku and Vegeta, the two most powerful Saiyans, are well beyond the range of power of Emma Frost and Wolverine. The Witch's powers have a basis in reality(of the Marvel Universe) and would pose a problem, albiet initially, to the Saiyans, but they would overcome her influence and her reality-controlling abilities. If she depowered them, their chi would still exist in some form and the Saiyans would find a way to reconnect with it. As the entity known as the Collective exhibited, Wanda Maximoff cannot destroy the energy she can manipulate. I would place money that the Saiyans have much more skill and discipline in controlling energy than the unstable daughter of Magneto.

#11 MARVELFAN

MARVELFAN

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 11:30 AM

marvel would jean grey as phoniex and and others would kick their asses

#12 MARVELFAN

MARVELFAN

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (ironspiderman @ Sep 2 2008, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
MARVEL. Marvel has better characters and a lot more of them. DBZ just have a bunch of people that fly around and shoot beams. MARVEL is so much more than that. Plus MARVEL has gods and such to kill all of the so called sayians.

yeah the gods would kick their ASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 ender8210

ender8210

Andorian

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:08 PM

Very well structured and articulated argument, marvelfan.

#14 MARVELFAN

MARVELFAN

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 05:27 PM

i wasnt arguing

#15 MARVELFAN

MARVELFAN

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 05:27 PM

but marvel wouldwin with galatus

#16 Nyogtha

Nyogtha

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:46 PM

Dragonball Z is lame to start with in my opinion. I don't really see anyone from DBZ posing a threat to characters like the aforementioned Blackbolt, Galactus, Magneto, Juggernaut. But I think a few others could pose a threat too, like Odin, The Blob, Deadpool, anyone with the healing factor for that matter, Mephisto, or Onslaught.

#17 ender8210

ender8210

Andorian

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 06:51 AM

I am not particularly proud of my DBZ knowledge, but it is surpassed only by my marvel knowledge. And do not misunderstand me, I love marvel characters above all others. But, each Saiyan is a Thor, is a Phoenix, is a Galactus. They can destroy solar systems, control and create matter, and withstand attacks that could accomplish the aforementioned feats. These god-powers are what makes DBZ less interesting and much more boring than Marvel . Super Saiyans can do anything and are challenged only be other beings that are omnipotent. Only omnipotent beings in the marvel universe would even pose an annoyance to the Saiyans. People above mentioned juggernaut, Magneto, and Deadpool., Really? None of these people would stand a chance. Thor, maybe, phoenix, maybe. Galactus, yes. But not deadpool or "anyone with a healing factor". Saiyans can disintegrate Stars, I don't believe Cain Marko or Wade Wilson would be a cause of much concern. The Blob? C'mon, be reasonable.

#18 melkor08

melkor08

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:08 AM

the celestials would kick the crap out of dbz. so would franklin richards when he has his powers and the watcher if he chose to help. other contenders would be mephisto,caiera the oldstrong (if you read the what if she shattered the moon), hulk,galactus,silver surfer,terrax,aegis and tenborus,modern nova ,adam warlock,anihilus,and phoenix did destroy solar systems and she might have been able to destroy galaxies.good question this will be a cool conversation for me and my girlfriend (she loves dbz ugh)

#19 Catalyst

Catalyst

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 06:36 PM

What about blackbolt? He can level a city with a whisper.

#20 ironspiderman

ironspiderman

Boba Fett

• Members
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:22 PM

It all depends on the characters chosen. Like Howard the duck vs Goku. All you would hear is "Please give me your energy" and howard would already be dead. But if it was that dumb fat android vs galactus. Fatty wouldnt sand a chance. All depends. I like marvel more so I'll go with that.

#21 kenba

kenba

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 01:24 AM

it all depends on who marvel chooses for their side. it would have to be someone who can out-scream a dbz character, because that's all each episode of dragon ball z is. a half hour of screaming. occasionally someone flies, but even that takes several episodes to expound.

dbz is one of, if not the worst creations mankind has come up with.

#22 hellion

hellion

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 06:48 AM

why marvel will win:

1. blackbolt will kill them with a whisper.
2. marvel has shapeshifters that can turn into them, but im not sure how many of them can use their (dbz) powers.
3. the telepaths from marvel.
4. gather all the tanks from every marvel crew; hulk, warpath, strong guy, thor, juggernaut, colossus etc etc. the list is endless.
5. some marvel characters can go super saiyon too; A. bruce banner turning into hulk B. henry pym to Giant Man C. etc etc
6.marvel battled it out with street fighter (capcom), and now im guessing their both cool with each other, so marvel can call on them for help for their fireballs n sh1t.
7. domino and longshots luck will eventually make marvel win.
8. gather black panther, ultimate nick fury, luke cage, and especially Goliath to show their penis's to our Asian dragonball friends, and they'll get intimidated.

*downfall is that some of the marvel characters who are asian (sunfire, jubilee, etc) might not be down to turn on their peoples so they might go against marvel.

(I'm asian, so this is not a racist comment, before some of you start blasting me).

#23 ironspiderman

ironspiderman

Boba Fett

• Members
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (kenba @ Nov 9 2008, 02:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it all depends on who marvel chooses for their side. it would have to be someone who can out-scream a dbz character, because that's all each episode of dragon ball z is. a half hour of screaming. occasionally someone flies, but even that takes several episodes to expound.

DBZ is so long.

Q: How many DBZ characters does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A:Takes one character, but takes 10 episodes.

#24 spideydj488

spideydj488

Andorian

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (ironspiderman @ Nov 9 2008, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DBZ is so long.

Haha, so true

#25 ironspiderman

ironspiderman

Boba Fett

• Members
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (spideydj488 @ Nov 10 2008, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ironspiderman @ Nov 9 2008, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DBZ is so long.

Haha, so true

Yeah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us