Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel NOW. What do you think?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 damprime

damprime

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:17 PM

Personally, Outside of the Avengers I'm not a fan right now. Especially with the abandoning of Uncanny X Force and the FF. Wolverine and the X Men is gone too I believe. Almost as bad as what DC has done. These past few announcements Cable and X Force. Thunderbolts team not made up of actual villains and now AVENGERS ARENA aka Avengers: Hunger Games! C"mon. Just a couple of reasons why I'm not diggin it. What about you guys?

#2 shokker

shokker

Borg

• Members
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:21 AM

well i havent read anything but i am not really looking forward to it. i mean "SUPERIOR" spiderman says it all. worst title for a spidey book ever. since they cancelled amazing spiderman it is as if something is gone in me. i dont know i was so proud of my collection and NOW its done. i will get superior spiderman but if i read just once that peter is replaced then i am done with marvel. thunderbolts and x-force look interesting and i will check these out for sure. iron man has an awesome new suit but when i read that he is chasing all kinds of robots from around the world again then i am allready out. we will see how it turns out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us