Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

What Happened to all these great X-Men chracters?!?!? WTF!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 QthaGreat

QthaGreat

Trap Jaw

• Members
  • 3,051 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

So, Uncanny X-Force has changed with Cable, Psylocke, Fantomex and Marrow. I'm not a big fan of the roster but it'll do I guess. The question is: what happened to everyone else? Storm is in three other books so she's occupied. Bishop, Spiral, Puck, Cluster, Domino, Colossus, Forge, Boomer, Hope, Dr. Nemesis, where the hell are they? There should be at least one other book available to give these characters life again! hell, X-Men Legacy could be restarted with a roster of these guys! To me, X-Men titles are a complete mess right now!!!! no continuity!

X-Men: Storm, Psylocke, Rachel Grey, Monet, Karima, Jubilee

Uncanny X-Men: Cyclops, Emma Frost, Magik, Magneto, Stepford Cuckoos, and the new recruits

All New X-Men: Cyclops, Jean Grey, Angel, Beast, Iceman, X-23, Kitty Pryde

Uncanny X-Force: Cable, Psylocke, Fantomex, Marrow

Amazing X-Men: Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Storm, Beast, Iceman, Firestar, Northstar, Warbird, Angel, Rachel Grey

X-Factor: Polaris, Gambit, Quicksilver, Danger, Cypher and Warlock (maybe?)

uuuggggghhhh!!!

#2 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:44 PM

I gave up on Xmen after the Age of Apocalypse :P I feel like that completed my life

#3 Typhis

Typhis

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:34 PM

What happened to Rogue???

#4 jonnyshowcase

jonnyshowcase

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:34 PM

What happened to Rogue???

She's part of the Avengers Unity Squad in Uncanny Avengers.

#5 Typhis

Typhis

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:32 AM

Thanks

#6 QthaGreat

QthaGreat

Trap Jaw

• Members
  • 3,051 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:37 AM

Even Rogue being a part of the unity squad is cool. At least she is in one constant book. Dr. Nemesis finally showed up in Uncanny X-Force. Bishop, Domino, Colossus, Spiral, Puck, Boomer, Cluster, Hope(I guess with young Jean Grey around there is only room for one red-head) ... Are still MIA?!??

#7 jonnyshowcase

jonnyshowcase

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 12:36 PM

Even Rogue being a part of the unity squad is cool. At least she is in one constant book. Dr. Nemesis finally showed up in Uncanny X-Force. Bishop, Domino, Colossus, Spiral, Puck, Boomer, Cluster, Hope(I guess with young Jean Grey around there is only room for one red-head) ... Are still MIA?!??

Hope is curently in X-Force, she posing as Meme.
Colossus is in Amazing X-men, and so is Puck as part of Alpha Flight again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us