Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Team Nimrod or Team Strong Guy

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: BAF (14 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want Nimrod or Strong Guy next?

1. Nimrod (6 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

2. Strong Guy (8 votes [57.14%])

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 tarot

tarot

Faker

• Moderators
  • 5,058 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 06:40 PM

With Sauron FINALLY, and I do mean FINALLY!!, we now have 2 of the 5 major X-men wants for a long time being made (the other one being the hoverchair but that is hinted to be coming).

So the major question is who should be next? are you Team Nimrod or Team Strong Guy? 

Personally, I'm Team Nimrod. Not that I wouldn't be bouncing off the wall if Strong Guy announce, but Nimrod has been my number one X-men BAF want for over a Decade. I'll admit, it's because he was part of one of my Favourite arc of the 90's TV series involving Bishop.

#2 shatonamime

shatonamime

Andorian

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 06:49 PM

Nimrod is a great and all, but more blue/gold x-men to make a team is where I vote. Id love to see what they do with nimrod, but strong guy and more 90's x-factor costumes would really be appreciated.

Though....Id also love a GIANT master mold baf.....

#3 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cardassian

• Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 10:35 PM

I'm on Team Strong Guy, mostly to rep my brother from another cyber mother Monron, but I'd love to have him for myself. Nine of would be a great Build-A-Figure. I can come off the bench on your team, if you'll have me.

#4 Toby404

Toby404

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:53 AM

Nimrod 100%. Dont get me wrong Id love a strong guy, but I think so far hasbro have been lacking in the output of their X-Men villains. nimrod would be a welcome addition to my X-Men display especially with the sentinel TRU exclusive being released this year.

#5 jdgi

jdgi

Andorian

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:06 AM

Team Nimrod, but in his classic look, bring more X-Men villains!! Strong Guy would be cool in a box set for SDCC

#6 Hulkwummy

Hulkwummy

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:10 PM

If Multiple Man is being released in his 90s X-Factor costume, then I want the Build-A-Figure Strong Guy in the same way.

#7 doubleD

doubleD

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 11:16 AM

Strong Guy regular elite and Nimrod baf. Throw us in a Jim Lee era Havok while you're at it.

#8 SolidSnakeEyes

SolidSnakeEyes

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:30 PM

Team Strong Guy for sure.

#9 monron999

monron999

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 08:32 PM

Gotta be kidding me.

STRONG GUY FOR LIFE!

But as I said earlier, I doubt Hasbro has,the ability to actually do it right.

#10 SolidSnakeEyes

SolidSnakeEyes

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:19 PM

Gotta be kidding me.

STRONG GUY FOR LIFE!

That sounds like a challenge to me.

#11 monron999

monron999

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:21 PM

Gotta be kidding me.

STRONG GUY FOR LIFE!

Lol. In the past it woulda been, but after that way undersized attempt at Sasquatch I'm seriously starting to doubt Hasbro's ability to accurately portray him. Especially since he's been portrayed at so many different heights. In the comics Guido's portrayed taller than Colossus, yet on the database he's listed shorter. Not sure how Hasbro would do it. Either they'll completely ignore the database and go with the source material which could result in making him the proper height or they'll go by the database and possibly make him too small. In the case of Sasquatch it seems like they ignored them both. Both source material and database showed him to be of a size quite a bit bigger than most powerhouses in the Marvel Universe, but though the figure looked good, there's no one out there that can say he was correctly scaled out. He was barely taller than Rhino and shorter than Juggernaut. That begs the question; were they really that sloppy educating themselves with the character or are they doing as much as they can to skimp on materials? Honestly, how much would it have cost to add another half inch of material to his thighs to make him taller, if only by a little bit, than Juggy? After the care they took to make sure the new Comic Iron Man from the BP wave was the proper height I just new they would do right by Sasquatch regardless of how doubtful it looked in the pics, but no, I was wrong. Such a disappointment. Either way, I'm not all that confident that the result of Strong Guy will live up to the hype. Seriously.

#12 nieman257

nieman257

Andorian

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:59 PM

Gotta be kidding me.

STRONG GUY FOR LIFE!

Lol. In the past it woulda been, but after that way undersized attempt at Sasquatch I'm seriously starting to doubt Hasbro's ability to accurately portray him. Especially since he's been portrayed at so many different heights. In the comics Guido's portrayed taller than Colossus, yet on the database he's listed shorter. Not sure how Hasbro would do it. Either they'll completely ignore the database and go with the source material which could result in making him the proper height or they'll go by the database and possibly make him too small. In the case of Sasquatch it seems like they ignored them both. Both source material and database showed him to be of a size quite a bit bigger than most powerhouses in the Marvel Universe, but though the figure looked good, there's no one out there that can say he was correctly scaled out. He was barely taller than Rhino and shorter than Juggernaut. That begs the question; were they really that sloppy educating themselves with the character or are they doing as much as they can to skimp on materials? Honestly, how much would it have cost to add another half inch of material to his thighs to make him taller, if only by a little bit, than Juggy? After the care they took to make sure the new Comic Iron Man from the BP wave was the proper height I just new they would do right by Sasquatch regardless of how doubtful it looked in the pics, but no, I was wrong. Such a disappointment. Either way, I'm not all that confident that the result of Strong Guy will live up to the hype. Seriously.

I gave up tryna figure out their scale. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us