Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

• Please log in to reply
4339 replies to this topic

#4126 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 471 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:53 PM

I was finally able to go to ToysRus today in my area with it being my day off and lucked out on the last Dark Phoenix two pack. Super happy to have this now and cross off another exclusive off my list. Now for the A Force set and Human Torch figures.

Where are you?

sorry, Northeast Texas. No where near you. I think you are in california if I remember your posts right.
Yep Cal, nothing here yet. Did find one MJ and Spidey a couple weeks ago though.
What part? The TRUs in San Jose (The Plant and Blossom Hill), Sunnyvale, and San Mateo were getting shipments end of last week then selling out fast. My cousin actually got me one in Concord on Saturday night at 8pm and there were two. Either no one goes to that one or they put them out late. I also randomly went to the one in Dublin on Fathers Day late morning and got the Mary Jane two pack. Maybe no one goes to that either?

I'm up in Santa Rosa, they've been ultra slow to getting the newest waves in but I found the MJ pack hidden behind a bunch of 3.75 movie Falcons that have been warming the shelf. On a side note, Hasbro your 3.75 line is on life support. Do something or pull the plug mercifully.

#4127 Godzilla

Godzilla

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:01 PM

Picked the new Guardians legends at Walmart here in nola. Adam warlock is my favorite can't believe we get an alternate magus head!!!!

#4128 Mangar

Mangar

Andorian

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:01 PM

HTS just put the GOTG2 wave up. If you use code JULYSAVE17 you can get them for 20% off.

I wasn't able to post this morning, but they also put up the Homecoming wave overnight last night - of course Moon Knight and Homemade Suit Spidey are gone now, but you can get the rest for $15.99 with the code if you're still looking for them. Cyclops was also in stock earlier but gone now, but Colossus and the rest of the Warlock wave are still there.

#4129 DSmith

DSmith

Unclassificationable :P

• Members
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 07:06 AM

Thanks Mangar! Always appreciate these heads ups!

The shipping and tax still made this $25 for me, but I was finally able to get a tech suit spidey which has eluded me so far.

Going to have to keep checking for Moon Knight as that's all I need to complete this wave.

#4130 tarot

tarot

Major Bludd

• Moderators
  • 4,898 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:23 AM

European collector should note that Kapowtoys has the Marvel Knights wave up for pre-order

https://www.kapowtoy...d-a-figure.html

#4131 resident73

resident73

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 872 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:38 PM

So is thelittletoycompany.com.au https://www.thelittl...rvel-preorders/

#4132 Neal

Neal

Andorian

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:07 AM

I picked up the Phoenix/Cyclops 2-pack over the weekend.

#4133 cable_and_hope

cable_and_hope

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:33 PM

i was able to pick up the whole Marvel Knights line from one seller on ebay . They have shipped and I should recieve them by tuesday . Stoked! Stores in my area never get Legends til the very end so ebay and bigbadtoystore are my 2 options most of the time. 

#4134 Robi2184

Robi2184

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 09:06 AM

Dark Phoenix Two Pack has hit South Florida got mines yesterday, also just ordered the Black Symbiote 12 inch Spider Man from Target.com, all Spider Man Items are 20% off.

#4135 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 471 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:04 PM

Found the Spiderman Homecoming Peter and Ironman two pack today at my tru for those in my area looking for it.

#4136 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 532 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:57 PM

Found the Spiderman Homecoming Peter and Ironman two pack today at my tru for those in my area looking for it.

WHAT (high octave voice)?!? My TRU's still haven't gotten the Dark Phoenix 2 pack in yet!!!

#4137 decepticonmark

decepticonmark

Cobra Officer

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:03 PM

Got my Netflix wave in yesterday. Love this wave!
gLfplRy.jpg
tsbkPSS.jpg

#4138 cable_and_hope

cable_and_hope

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:09 PM

Man need to find the Bullseye and Blade and I have the entire wave. Such an amazing wave. Love love love the Jessica Jones and Elektra figures. Great looking Man thing as well. Such an improvement on the old one. 

#4139 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 471 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:24 PM

WHAT (high octave voice)?!? My TRU's still haven't gotten the Dark Phoenix 2 pack in yet!!!

Ironically neither have mine lol.

#4140 Robi2184

Robi2184

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:23 AM

Got my Netflix wave in yesterday. Love this wave!gLfplRy.jpgtsbkPSS.jpg

Got my Netflix wave in yesterday. Love this wave!gLfplRy.jpgtsbkPSS.jpg

Look at that ManThing can't believe some have complained about him being the BAF. PreOrdered mines from BBTS Yesterday, can't wait for it to arrive.

#4141 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 471 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:58 PM

Oddly enough I randomly went to Target today and found Moon Knight as the only Homecoming wave figure on the pegs, which tells me he was probably someones stash and an employee found it. Thank you!

#4142 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:31 PM

Found the whole Marvel Knights Wave at GameStop in Modesto

#4143 KiloinNorcal

KiloinNorcal

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 471 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:39 PM

Oh snap, I want the Blade.

#4144 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:42 AM

Oh snap, I want the Blade.
It's a pretty awesome figure!

#4145 bluebee

bluebee

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:48 AM

is this blade wave a gamestop exclusive?

#4146 greenlucario

greenlucario

Mouser

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:43 AM

is this blade wave a gamestop exclusive?

It's not an exclusive wave, it should eventually be available at all retailers everywhere.  Kind of interesting that Gamestop is getting it early like this.

#4147 mako

mako

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:28 AM

CRAP!

Okay Mako, be cool. Remember the plan. A-Force first, then SDCC Thor, then the Knights wave. Be strong.

#4148 tarot

tarot

Major Bludd

• Moderators
  • 4,898 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:55 AM

CRAP!

Okay Mako, be cool. Remember the plan. A-Force first, then SDCC Thor, then the Knights wave. Be strong.

Don't forget the Thor wave.

#4149 greenlucario

greenlucario

Mouser

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:29 AM

I guess the August 1st date was a little off...I got a Marvel Knights wave ship notice from BBTS just now.

#4150 DSmith

DSmith

Unclassificationable :P

• Members
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:23 PM

Got the Dark Phoenix 2pack at Northern Blvd Toys R Us in Queens, NY, on Sunday, July 2nd. Was a full case of 4 units on the shelf at store opening.

And as I just posted, picked up the whole Netflix wave of 6 at the Steinway Street GameStop in Queens less than 4 hours ago. They should still have another case of 8 plus the extra Daredevil and Punisher from the set I bought today, because the cashier said he's probably not gonna be able to fit them out on the pegs. So go ask Chris the cashier to bring them out of the basement for you at Steinway!

Damn these legends are gorgeous and I'm going completely broke this year. Will have to file for bankruptcy or something.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us