Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Most Wanted Comic Figures?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cardassian

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:30 PM

Your choice of course, but whenever anyone brings up molded capes/coats I ask the same question. What's the point of all that articulation if the figure is saddled with a coat that won't even let them sit down? You might as well buy a statue.

As for the Quake question: It depends. I would take either version..., but, if we're specifically talking comic versions, I'd prefer the original design. If AOS figures, which I've wanted figures of FOREVER, were on the table, I'd need the TV version with a spot-on Chloe Bennet likeness complete with the new face printing tech.

That's a valid argument. How's this suggestion; Do the same thing with caped figures like they did with Gamora from the EE boxset; she got 2 capes. 1 hard and the other was soft goods. I don't think it's needed for every caped, cloaked or coated character, but for the Dr Dooms and Magnetos of the world where it makes sense to pose them sitting, this could be a thing.

#27 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cardassian

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:04 PM

Time to throw out my choices; 

Just like my new best friend Monron is "Team Strong Guy" for life (I'm on that team as well by the way), I'm always and forever "Team Sauron", but you all already know this.

Gambit (Jim Lee). We have to get the 90's X-Men completed. This of course also means:

Beast (Jim Lee if Hasbro can pull it off)

Kenuchio Harada Silver Samurai

Senyaka

Exodus

The Marauders (Arclight, Blockbuster, Harpoon, Prism, Scalphunter)

Stegron BAF

Will-O-The-Wisp

Doctor Octopus (Trenchcoat)

Man-Ape

Killmonger (comic)

Skurge the Executioner BAF

Mangog BAF (obviously)

Warriors Three (Fandral, Hogun, Volstagg)

Mandarin (don't know if I want classic or current)

Titanium Man BAF (classic)

Crimson Dynamo (classic)

Wendigo BAF (now that the Rhino, Abomination, Juggernaut and the Hulk himself will get a redo in the Gladiator Hulk scale are the sizes they are, the Wendigo needs a re-scaling)

A-Bomb

Lyra the Savage She-Hulk (w/waist articulation and double jointed elbows)

Falcon (current)

Death Adder

Sidewinder

Elektra (updated)

Stick

Stone (Hand soldier)

Gorgon

Karnak

Cystal

Lockjaw BAF

Count Nefaria

Graviton

Blue Marvel

America Chavez

Galactus the Lifebringer (Gold) BAF

I have more, but this list is crazy as it is!

#28 mako

mako

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:09 PM

Now that I could get behind. An alternate idea might be using the softer plastic Mattel has been using for most of their Multiverse capes. It wouldn't be perfect, but it could an acceptable compromise.

That's a solid list by the way. A bunch, I wish I'd thought of.

#29 Toby404

Toby404

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:38 AM

Time to throw out my choices; 
Just like my new best friend Monron is "Team Strong Guy" for life (I'm on that team as well by the way), I'm always and forever "Team Sauron", but you all already know this.

Gambit (Jim Lee). We have to get the 90's X-Men completed. This of course also means:

Beast (Jim Lee if Hasbro can pull it off)

Kenuchio Harada Silver Samurai

Senyaka

Exodus

The Marauders (Arclight, Blockbuster, Harpoon, Prism, Scalphunter)

Stegron BAF

Will-O-The-Wisp

Doctor Octopus (Trenchcoat)

Man-Ape

Killmonger (comic)

Skurge the Executioner BAF

Mangog BAF (obviously)

Warriors Three (Fandral, Hogun, Volstagg)

Mandarin (don't know if I want classic or current)

Titanium Man BAF (classic)

Crimson Dynamo (classic)

Wendigo BAF (now that the Rhino, Abomination, Juggernaut and the Hulk himself will get a redo in the Gladiator Hulk scale are the sizes they are, the Wendigo needs a re-scaling)

A-Bomb

Lyra the Savage She-Hulk (w/waist articulation and double jointed elbows)

Falcon (current)

Death Adder

Sidewinder

Elektra (updated)

Stick

Stone (Hand soldier)

Gorgon

Karnak

Cystal

Lockjaw BAF

Count Nefaria

Graviton

Blue Marvel

America Chavez

Galactus the Lifebringer (Gold) BAF

I have more, but this list is crazy as it is!

Surely wendigo is easily done. Just a retooling of Sasquatch with new paintwork

#30 mako

mako

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:39 AM

Speaking of easy "kits," I'm still holding out hope for an Abigail Brand. Depending on how you wanna take the figure there are any number of female body tools available. All you'd really need is a new head. Throw in a pair of clip-on flame effects, the big ole' space gun Coulson came with and you have the perfect "filler figure" for virtually any wave.

#31 monron999

monron999

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:39 PM

Lol, what Ruk, no Reavers? Skullbuster, Pretty Boy, Macon, Cole & Reese along with a badass Bonebreaker BAF. I've never heard of anyone other than myself requesting the Mauraders. Good pull. I know it's a huge longshot but either one of em would make a helluva box set, wouldn't it?

I got a few more:

1. Longshot - speaking of longshots. The last one's pretty dated. Time for an update.

2. Maverick - where u at, bro? There were some rumblings last year. He's been MIA ever since.

3. Kane/Weapon Zero - see comments regarding Maverick.

4. Blink - hasn't happened yet & not sure why. Such a simple repaint.

5. Marrow - awesome character who's bound to resurface some time during Marvel's Rebir....err, Legacy. A few alternate head sculpts would be cool.

6. Molly Hayes (not Molly Hernandez) - bout the only Runaway that's remotely interesting at this point.

7. Viv Vision - one of the few Champions that hasn't been done yet, tho I'm sure it's just a matter of time cuz, similar to America Chavez, she hits too many racial/social/political checkmarks to ignore for much longer.

8. Doc Samson - The last one was bad....like super bad. Not in the good way, either.

9. Nova or Firelord - need some Heralds representation, once Silver Surfer gets done (eventually!).

10. Mordo - needless to say, the MCU version was about as lame a figure that there is, we just need the comics version now.

11. A-Bomb - we got him in MU form, why not ML. Some adjustments to the Abomination is all it would take.

12. Echo - need some more cool figures from the Daredevil-verse and she would be really easy to do.

As usual, just scratching the surface & I'm sure I'll be back with another bunch picks.

#32 mako

mako

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:42 PM

I can't believe I didn't think of this one before. I was reading some of my old New Warriors comics when it hit me. We've gotten something like 3 Novas (not counting Sam Alexander), a Darkhawk, I don't know how many Scarlet Spiders, but we have never in ANY line gotten a Namorita figure! This girl HAS to be done!

#33 Toby404

Toby404

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 04:47 AM

Id quite like some more asgardians maybe Baldur, Karnilla and Cul Borson. We still need an updated warriors 3 and Id love a Surtur BAF.

#34 nieman257

nieman257

Andorian

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 02:57 PM

Let me keep my list to 15

1.Firestar - come on now, this is too long overdue.

2. Red Skull - How hard is it to put the Red Skull head on the GR/Star-Lord/AIM buck? And they can do like the Spider-Noir and add the jacket for both looks.

3. Sebastian Shaw - in Victorian attire. And it can double as a Morlun buck

4. Storm - Uncanny X-Men costume - the 1 piece with the thigh boots.

5. Classic Diamondback

6. Sunspot - in X logo uni

7. Cannonball - Ditto - Make them a 2-pack

8. Man-Ape

9. M

10. Northstar

11. Fabian Cortez

12. Avalanche classic

13. Quake

14. Falcon current

15. Nimrod

#35 SolidSnakeEyes

SolidSnakeEyes

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 12:28 AM

I'm going to go vanilla here and say that I would really like to see an updated Toad. That Toybiz one is a joke, and I want to be one character closer to finishing up my Brotherhood. Although, I would sell my best friend's oldest child in exchange for a hover chair Xavier, a Jim Lee era Magneto with a mullet, Sauron, or hell, Commando.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us