All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This figure is such an enigma to me. A modern style Carnage packaged on a card with a picture of classic Carnage on it and then posed with animated Spider-Man in the promotional shots. Imo it should have either been a classic version of Carnage on that card or the modern figure on one of their new modern cards.
  3. This is the problem I have with the current Marvel landscape. All of the books feel incredibly boring and uninspired. The majority of the artwork (which is a HUGE part of this hobby for me) varies between mediocre and terrible. This may not be a popular opinion, but I miss the Dark Reign era. I miss Bendis. Say what you will about him, but Marvel Comics were NEVER boring when he was in charge of the Avengers franchise. The writers and artists were firing on all cylinders during this era, and the next Wednesday couldn't come quick enough. Every event from Avengers Disassembled, right up till Age of Ultron kept you on the edge of your seat. It really was a golden era. Everything since then has fallen flat. Marvel just feels like a shell of its former self.
  4. Johnathan Hickman writing Aliens? That seems totally out of left field, but I like it. I was curious about Wolverine vs Predator, but never picked it up. This one though, this could be worth getting...
  5. I really like the idea of having this figure on the retro card, but will likely pass unless I find it in store at some sort of clearance markdown. I've been rolling with the version from the Monster Venom wave and will likely continue to do so.
  6. Today
  7. I fully expect Mafex's Tobey to be the best one. Can't wait for the full reveal.
  8. This summer, Marvel Comics is bringing fans a battle for the ages when the Aliens and the Avengers face off! The upcoming ALIENS VS. AVENGERS comic series is written by visionary creator Jonathan Hickman with stunning artwork by Esad Ribić. This is the latest comic in Marvel’s 20th Century Studios imprint, and the first crossover of Marvel and Aliens. The four-part epic is set in a new timeline many years in the future and features older, grittier versions of Marvel characters. It also will be the first-time readers will see certain parts of Alien lore in the Marvel Universe – like the home of the Engineers. In this unmissable series, Xenomorphs reach Earth, and the perfect organism meets a planet of superhumans. But who will be first to fall? "Probably one of the coolest things about the project is how we've found really fun ways to 'Avengerize' Aliens and 'alien-up' Avengers," Hickman shared with Entertainment Weekly. "I think fans will be surprised at how elegantly some of those things fit together. It really turned out to be a chocolate-and-peanut-butter situation." “Hickman and Ribić are storytelling masters, and they bring a cinematic quality to this that seamlessly merges the high action and soap opera that Marvel fans expect with the deep terror and cosmic awe that the Alien universe so inspires,” Marvel editor Sarah Brunstad said. “Watching them cut loose across the entire lexicon of these two great franchises is jaw-dropping. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN IN THIS BOOK--get ready.” Hickman's masterful storytelling combined with Ribić’s breathtaking artwork will deliver an unforgettable reading experience for fans when it hits stands on July 24, just ahead of the premiere of 20th Century Studios’ highly anticipated Alien: Romulus film. Check out the cover now and stay tuned for more news about ALIENS VS. AVENGERS #1 in the months ahead! ALIENS VS. AVENGERS #1 (OF 4) Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN Art and Cover by ESAD RIBIĆ On Sale 7/24
  9. It’s the white teeth, which Carnage shouldn’t have. At least not in my experience. Maybe he has them in modern appearances. I stopped reading comics a few years ago. The all-over sculpted texture and the weapons make him near perfect. Just a bit of black paint on the teeth and swapping some non-toed feet and he’s done.
  10. Love the team. But a bit annoyed to see McKay taking thw helm. I always kinda like his take, but it never seems to really end up doing anything for me. His Moon Knight run started out interesting and he used some good villains. But now he, maybe, killed Marc. Introduced some meh characters that im supposed to like, but don't really care about. Idk, overall pretty lame. I should have been devastated by one of my top 5 faves "dying", but i felt nothing due to the writing. He doesn't seem to understand pace, or conversations. Same with his Avengers. Team dynamic is pretty bland, story looks huge and exciting on paper, but reads boring. I don't like the artist on the either, so that doesn't help. Both titles had been the first few titles I read after I get my pull forever, but since he came on they have stacked up a bit. I've been reading X Men and Spidey right away lately. So of course they just put Jed on to make it big, but it's gonna promise a lot and pay off a little.
  11. I do like this kind of arrangement where they have a series to try to introduce several characters to see who sticks and who can be relegated to the back burners. I'm a bit intrigued whey Nova has guns. Makes me think maybe he doesn't have powers at all but relies on maybe a suit and technology. I also want to know why Rulk looks basically like a cyborg while Terrax basically remains the same. I'll give it a shot and the artists I expect to be great but it all breaks down if the writer can tell a good story. I have enjoyed Orlando's work in the past. So fingers crossed.
  12. I was just trying to put my finger on why I didn't like this figure. The mouth IS very strange. I really don't see this as an improvement over the Venompool wave one and the head from the Goblin wave fits just fine. Maybe a few fancy attachments but I've had a guy printing me stuff like that for years. I just don't think they'll ever be able to do a proper Carnage. The design is just to intricate to put into plastic but as far as what's available I don't see any reason to get this. I could be wrong once it is in hand but for now I think I'm good.
  13. Not a big fan of the mouth, but the rest of the figure is just so creepy, I love it! If I didn't still have the one from the Ultimate Goblin wave, I'd totally pick this up!
  14. Nice looking Carnage, definitely another one that I'll be picking up. I've been holding onto the previous version for some time. I think it's the one that came with the Monster Venom wave. This one might just take it's place. The head sculpt in particular is really doing it for me!
  15. Hasbro's Dan Yun has used his Spidey Sense and alerted us all the the Hasbro Target Exclusive Marvel Legends Retro Spider-man Carnage Figure is going up for pre-order next week on Target.com!
  16. Medicom has released a teaser for their upcoming MAFEX Spider-Man: No Way Home figure. When more details become available we will be sure to let you know.
  17. Very cool depiction of this Hobgoblin figure. While I did pick this one up when it came out, I've been reluctant to put it on display as I really like my old ToyBiz Hobgoblin. This shot has me reconsidering the potential this figure has, very cool!
  18. Locked in the pre-order on this Superior Spiderman! I've said this before and I'm sure I'll say it again, there's just something about a new Spiderman figure that compels me to add it to the collection. Especially when they look like this one.
  19. I was excited but it like previous mini series it'll basically be spotlighting that character that issue. Like one shots set in 2099, maybe told by O'Hara. We have gotten so many new 2099 characters but we don't see them again. Is it building towards a new 2099 universe? Doubtful but I'll still read it. Also Silver Surfer 2099 gives me Air Walker vibes.
  20. Yesterday
  21. In this segment called Marvelous Photo Of The Day, we spotlight awesome Toy Photography from some of the hottest photographers on the Internet today. Today we are spotlighting Photographer ToyTallica and their photo titled "Final Stand." Follow ToyTallica on Instagram and let them know what you think of their work in the COMMENTS BELOW.
  22. This was an odd but happy surprise release. It seems it was just announced, and a 'pre-sale' started at the same time. But I have already had mine in hand for several days. I don't recall a ML announcement and presale that had such a fast turnaround to in-hand delivery to customers. I like it though and can't wait to put them next to the GM Haslab this coming fall.
  23. Over the last few years, acclaimed writer Steve Orlando has breathed new life into Marvel’s revolutionary 2099 future. This July, he returns alongside a lineup of superstar artists to go where no 2099 story has gone before in ANNIHILATION 2099! Together with a lineup of incredible artists including Nick Bradshaw, Ibraim Roberson, José Luis, Pete Woods, Ario Anindito, and Dale Eaglesham, Orlando will introduce a new cast of 2099 characters in a bold new vision of the galaxy-shattering Annihilation storyline. Taking place after last year’s Miguel O’Hara – Spider-Man 2099 series, ANNIHILATION 2099 will continue the tradition of introducing fresh takes on classic Marvel icons. Releasing weekly throughout July, get ready to meet Nova 2099, Starlord 2099, Red Hulk 2099, and Silver Surfer 2099, and witness the return of Dracula 2099. The thrilling saga will be perfect for both newcomers to the 2099 landscape and longtime fans, and gears up readers for what’s to come for 2099 storytelling later this year. Read on to discover what awaits! ANNIHILATION 2099 #1 Written by STEVE ORLANDO Art by IBRAIM ROBERSON WHO IS THE LAST NOVA?! A remote town on a remote world is devastated by the ravenous, unforgiving Knull Set, a gang of raiders and thieves obsessed with offering all life up to the darkness. But that all changes when a stranger comes to town, a stranger from the stars who answers to his own code. The last survivor of Xandar… the last NOVA. Who is the Last Nova, and what great tragedy does he carry on his back? Is he the inheritor of the Nova Corps or its destroyer? Plus, in a special backup by Orlando and Dale Eaglesham, Dracula’s ship set course for the stars, seeking the brave new world his daughter Lilith forged for the vampires of Earth. But what tragedy does fate have in store for his journey and will he ever be reunited with his people? ANNIHILATION 2099 #2 (OF 5) Written by STEVE ORLANDO Art by JOSÉ LUÍS A WAKANDAN TECH GODDESS! STARLORD guards the solar systems of 2099! But she faces a villain like no other: Quasar, the Living Star! Born to a fallen star, raised on Planet Wakanda, Starlord risks her life to save a world against a sun gone mad! ANNIHILATION 2099 #3 Written by STEVE ORLANDO Art by PETE WOODS RAGE OF THE RED HULK! Explorer Ross Romero’s team ends up mining Ego the Living Planet! What makes Ross transform into an ALL-NEW RED HULK whose cosmic strength and hyperspace jumps are fueled by the power primordial? And is the new Red Hulk’s power enough to defeat Terrax, the Planet Hunter? ANNIHILATION 2099 #4 Written by STEVE ORLANDO Art by ARIO ANINDITO A FAUSTIAN PACT TO SHAKE THE STARS! His life cut short, Mephisto offers Jonah Marlo a deal– more time among the living in return for his soul. Now he collects souls for his master…as the SILVER SURFER of 2099! But he can do the devil’s bidding no longer! It’s Mephisto vs the Silver Surfer with a galaxy of souls on the line! ANNIHILATION 2099 #5 Written by STEVE ORLANDO Art by DALE EAGLESHAM FIRST CONTACT WITH THE IMPALER! After a derelict spacecraft crashes on an alien world, the wreck reveals a deadly discovery – DRACULA! But this is a planet terrified of the daylight, which Dracula couldn’t love more. Soon, he’s their hero. When a Darkhawk attacks from the stars, Dracula fights back! But does he want to save the planet or make it the first world in his new empire? “2099 is back and it's going cosmic!” Orlando said. “ANNIHILATION 2099 has been the best kind of challenge -- bringing even more cosmic into Marvel's iconic cyberpunk line, and keeping it all fresh, provocative, and surprising!” “No pun intended, but Steve, Ibraim, Ario, Jose, Pete and Dale have knocked this 2099 epic out of orbit!” Editor Mark Paniccia said. “Each issue is action packed with a unique vibe and tone. There’s horror, western, 50’s sci-fi, super hero and all COSMIC! It’s hard to pick a favorite they’re all so good! And Pete Woods’ character designs are incredible. I hope they make action figures of them all soon!” “The heroes introduced in ANNIHILATION 2099 are each heroes I could write forever--each with their own tragic beginnings in the Mighty Marvel Tradition,” he continued. “And behind it all? An iconic horror antihero who is taking his vengeance to the stars. Red Hulk 2099! Silver Surfer 2099! Nova 2099! Marvel's future goes intergalactic this summer, and I can't wait for everyone to see it!” Check out the new characters on Nick Bradshaw’s main covers and preorder the series at your local comic shop today! ANNIHILATION 2099 #1 (OF 5) Written STEVE ORLANDO Art by IBRAIM ROBERSON Cover by NICK BRADSHAW On Sale 7/3 ANNIHILATION 2099 #2 (OF 5) Written by STEVE ORLANDO Art by JOSÉ LUÍS Cover by NICK BRADSHAW On Sale 7/10 ANNIHILATION 2099 #3 (OF 5) Written by STEVE ORLANDO Art by PETE WOODS Cover by NICK BRADSHAW On Sale 7/17 ANNIHILATION 2099 #4 (OF 5) Written by STEVE ORLANDO Art by ARIO ANINDITO Cover by NICK BRADSHAW On Sale 7/24 ANNIHILATION 2099 #5 (OF 5) Written by STEVE ORLANDO Art by DALE EAGLESHAM Cover by NICK BRADSHAW On Sale 7/31
  24. I now stand corrected and informed, thank you. I will no longer propagate a false story. 🙂
  25. I had very high hopes for that Taboo series....and quickly fizzled out due to exactly what you said: mechs and cyborgs. An incoherent mess that spent 0 time exploring the supernatural aspect of Werewolves, and instead wound up looking some very bad 80s cartoon series. But "hot garbage" is a better way of putting it.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE