They did say at some point they are doing three waves right?
The first two that we know about are solid but that is only if the 3rd wave goes something like this.....
1. Gamora (comic, white uniform)
2. The Collector (comic, either is fine though)
3. Ronan (comic, but I will settle for either just get him done)
4. Howard the Duck and Cosmo the Space Dog. (need I say more)
ps I do mean a figure Hasbro not a small statue.
5. Taserface (I guess it needs at least one movie figue)
6. Drax the Destroyer (Classic Comic)
7. Yondu (comic)
8. (or 7 if you hate the Taserface suggestion) Star Fox
The BAF will of course be Lockjaw. (unless of course they are planning a Inhumans wave in the near future, if that is the case GOTG Thing!)
Whats your perfect wave assuming there will be one.
Perfect 3rd GOTG volume 2 wave
Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:39 PM
They did say at some point they are doing three waves right?
Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:14 PM
ME!ME!ME! you know my love for Ideal waves
- Mantis (comic version using the Polaris / Scaret Witch figure as a base. Either that or her GOTG version)
- Moondragon (swap with Mantis using a slightly Taller build)
- Quasar (Spider-UK build)
- Rocket Racoon (total remake similar to the one we are getting in the movie,loads of weapons)
- Yondu (comic. come on Hasbro don't let Vance be alone. use the Bucky mold)
- Starhawk (swap with Yondu using the Spidey 2099 mold)
- Jack Flag (using the Starlord Mold, he is a Guardian right)
- Starlord (the Spidey of the wave. maybe the Infinity Arc version)
- BAF: Howard the Duck and Cosmo (that way people won't complain about having to buy a duck and a dog :P)
Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:27 PM
At first glance Tarot, I kinda love the double mini-BAF idea.
The Collector (no BAF piece, with Howard & Cosmo & Infinity Gauntlet & other trinkets)
BAF - Charlie-27
Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:18 PM
BAF - Ronan : he is 100% necessary i think in the comics they have matched his color scheme up to what the movie was or pretty close. Might be the cartoon....either way give me that color scheme on a big body...
- Comic Collector : no need for movie version as they are very close. Same figure as the 3 3/4 verison. Grandmaster comic version can come in the Thor wave or SDCC exclusive
- J'son - give him Mr Knife and J'son heads.
- Starhawk/Yondu swap - love this idea, and believe we will get the original guardians soon
- Starlord - they will get him in this wave somehow! maybe the armored version after he found out who his father was
- Chitauri soldier - they could repurpose the death's head head and give us a nice army builder.
Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:34 PM
I really like the Quasar idea.
I would change my ideal wave to sub him in for Starfox.
Then I would sub Moondragon in for Taserface.
I still really want Gamora in white and classic Drax.
Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:44 PM
After some consideration......
Perhaps Lockjaw could be best utilized as the BAF for the Ms. Marvel movie wave. Long wait though......
This opens up the BAF spot for Ronan.
1. Gamora (white outfit, still really want it)
2. Yondu (classic)
3. Howard the Duck and Cosmo the Space Dog
4. Starhawk (but only if he is based off the art I will link below, if not back to comic Drax)
6. The Collector
8. Kitty Pryde as Starlord.
P.S I don't feel there is any need for a new comic Rocket. The new Marvel Select figure is perfection in plastic.
Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:39 PM
Haven't been on in what feels like forever, work's been crazy. Love these ideal waves, especially for the GotG, a team so near and dear to my heart. Though there are some really great ideas here, I have to throw my hat in the ring.
- Phyla Vell/Quasar (Quasar or Martyr, it doesn't matter, but my DnA GotG needs her).
- Mantis with Cosmo (comic GotG costume).
- Bug (GotG costume)
- Jack Flag (GotG costume)
- Moondragon (GotG costume)
- Gamora (GotG red and blue repaint)
- Quasar (Annihilators costume)
BAF: Groot (DnA Guardians costume), or anything really.
We're so close, just one perfect wave from a full 2008-2010 Guardians team, and of course Quasar.
Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:12 PM
Honestly they could do 4 GOTG based waves and still have people left for the next movie.
A comic based Groot would be cool but again the new Marvel Select is perfect and works so well with the Legends figures.
Whatever they do give us a Ronan figure for the love of god.
Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:57 AM
Having said that, I couldn't agree more on needing a Ronan figure (comic or movie since MCU costume is close enough and looked great) but that would require Hasbro to give us a Villain...I'm sure we would get another Star Lord with IPod accessory first...
Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:01 AM
I'm do think that a third might be pushing it but I'm hopeful for a third was. then again if there was a third was there would be some hint at TF. Unless it's like the Abomination wave and they slip it in to just preorders.
Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:41 PM
Lol I got my Abomb wave in July from EE and to this day, the only figures I've ever seen from that wave is the case that arrived at my doorstep. I know Jnaut, Space Venom & Abomb all shipping within a month of each other just about created a bottle-neck but did anybody actually see that wave at retail? I'm genuinely curious.
Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:46 AM
I think I saw the wave once at TRU, but most sightings I've had of Abomination wave have been at Walgreens in NYC.
Posted 04 April 2017 - 07:09 AM
Posted 08 April 2017 - 10:48 PM
I have seen it once at TRU and recently I have seen some of it at Wal Greens. Only seen Scarlet Witch literally once at retail and that is only because my friend tracked down the box for me hidden somewhere in the store lol.
Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:47 AM
Those trying to come up with a list should look at the new DK GOTG The Ultimate Guide to the Cosmic Outlaw. Loads of Character that we I have forgotten.
Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:53 AM
So far, the waves we're getting are:
Spiderman Vulture Wing
Spiderman Gwenpool leak
That's 8 waves. Not likely we'll be getting another GoTG, unless the Gwenpool wave is meant to be released for 2018.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users