Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

BWAHAHAHA!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 RC_rika

RC_rika

Prowl

• Moderators
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 06:03 AM

I think I"ve said this b4, but I ordered "Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows" in April... just making sure I got my copy & everything! But I waited and waited, and never heard anything about it. Finally they sent me an email less than a month ago, saying the shipment was delayed.. I figured it's still a bit off b4 it comes out, so whatever. Well, the other day, the amount I paid for it, only $17.98 was taken out. I got another email saying that once the amount was taken out, they would begin shipment.... anyway, to make a long story short....

I GOT MY BOOK YESTERDAY!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

3 days early, yay! Now, if only i could finish the 2 books b4 it, I could easily ruin the book for everyone!! guitar.gif Buuuut, I"m not that mean. SO I won't. icon_lol.gif

#2 jjlecaros

jjlecaros

Megatron

• Moderators
  • 8,795 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 03:21 PM

so what happens?.......do all those rumors of who dies true?

#3 MaceWinduPreview

MaceWinduPreview

AKA Thurman Merman....

• Members
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 07:33 AM

QUOTE(jjlecaros @ Jul 19 2007, 04:21 PM) View Post
so what happens?.......do all those rumors of who dies true?

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

No, he doesnt die, he has kids with Weasly and Ron and Herimone have kids too. 19 yrs after the death of Voldemort they send thier kids to Hogwarts....

A bunch of other people die though..

#4 Wheeljack35

Wheeljack35

Not the chosen one

• Moderators
  • 6,575 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 07:57 AM

I was in Walmart this morning and this one woman grabbed up the whole endcap of about 16 books then grabbed 3 Harry Potter board games

Now I bet she is going to put them on ebay

#5 Ren

Ren

88 miles an hour

• Members
  • 7,852 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE(Wheeljack35 @ Jul 21 2007, 04:57 AM) View Post
I was in Walmart this morning and this one woman grabbed up the whole endcap of about 16 books then grabbed 3 Harry Potter board games

Whatta Dingbat

#6 pogoman

pogoman

Listen and Learn

• Members
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:03 PM

who does Harry end up marrying?
who dies?

#7 synch

synch

Energon hunter

• Members
  • 36,553 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:35 AM

I was going to say I thought I just saw a ton of the books in wm today...

I need to catch up on the movies let alone the books I Think the last one I saw was like #2 ... maybe #2.... Last thing I remember was some kind of spider thing & dragons & black coat things that kept going after poter & uhmm... some outlaw uncle of his or some such that disappeared with a dragon or something?.. :S

#8 Astrotrain99

Astrotrain99

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 360 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE(pogoman @ Jul 21 2007, 06:03 PM) View Post
who dies?

Ginny Weasley

The full list of deaths is on the wikipedia info:

Deathly Hallows on Wikipedia

EDIT - They took the death list off, so linked the cached version.

#9 Flying_Infant

Flying_Infant

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:19 PM

I still didn't see who used magic late in life that hadn't before....wtf?

#10 JayC

JayC

ENI Webmaster

• Admin
  • 12,366 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:19 PM

SPOILERS, SPOILERS SPOILERS

Harry mostly died but then came back to life. Harry had to mostly die because he contained on of the horcureuxes peicesthat had to be destroyed in order to kill voldormort. Snape was double agent, and didnt betray dumbledore. Dumbledore was gonna die anyway from a curse, so they planed to have Snape kill him. Poor Doby the house elf died (The true hero of the books IMO). One-Eyed Mooney died, Snape died, the warewolf guy died and one of Ron's brothers died. Harry marries rons sister and have 3 kids, they name one after harrys father, one after his mother and one after snape. Ron and hermine get married and Drako gets married.

#11 Doom Saber

Doom Saber

I cause internet hangovers!

• Members
  • 13,938 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE(Astrotrain99 @ Jul 22 2007, 11:35 PM) View Post
who dies?

Ginny Weasley

GAWD!!!! I knew this was going to happen on this forum!! It happened on the Batman begins spoiler. Can you put a spoiler next time since I wanted to buy the book first and not read some damn spoilers that wasn't marked as a spoiler!!! Thanks for ruin it for me!!!!

#12 Three Storms

Three Storms

All glory to the hypno-toad!!!

• Moderators
  • 12,276 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:24 AM

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

I just got to the part where Dobby dies. He annoyed the crap out of me in Chamber of Secrets, but his death was kinda sad. sad.gif

#13 OB1Killa

OB1Killa

BIG girls need love too.....

• Members
  • 16,045 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 10:44 AM

Harry who? tongue.gif

#14 RC_rika

RC_rika

Prowl

• Moderators
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 12:37 PM

Heh, I still haven't finished book 5. I was going to read it while I was away, but there was too much to do on vacation, so I didn't have time!

#15 Cmdr_Y

Cmdr_Y

Borg

• Members
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE(Doom Saber @ Jul 24 2007, 03:15 AM) View Post
QUOTE(Astrotrain99 @ Jul 22 2007, 11:35 PM) View Post
who dies?

Ginny Weasley

GAWD!!!! I knew this was going to happen on this forum!! It happened on the Batman begins spoiler. Can you put a spoiler next time since I wanted to buy the book first and not read some damn spoilers that wasn't marked as a spoiler!!! Thanks for ruin it for me!!!!

I just now clicked on this thread because I needed to finish the book first. I was very conscious of spoilers, so I understand not wanting to get spoiled. My questions for you are - why would you click on any link with harry potter in the title? In order to see the spoiler, didn't you have to first scroll through the post asking the question before you got to the answer?

I'm all for putting "spoiler" in the thread title, but you also have to take reasonable precautions yourself.

#16 RC_rika

RC_rika

Prowl

• Moderators
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:42 AM

I didn't even intend for this thread to have spoilers in it, but I can't go off & delete people's posts, ya know?? unsure.gif

#17 DPrime

DPrime

Please, someone hook me up with a Jammer figure! :)

• Members
  • 10,128 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE(Ren @ Jul 21 2007, 08:06 AM) View Post
QUOTE(Wheeljack35 @ Jul 21 2007, 04:57 AM) View Post

Whatta Dingbat

Seriously, these were NOT hard to get. Great book though.

I was completely satisfied by the way things ended... I don't know that the epilogue was necessary but it was kind of cool I suppose. The ending was great, tied up all the loose ends and there were surprises, tragedies, and redemptions. I'm not a huge HP fan but I had chills the last few chapters. All in all, a great way to end what's surely going to be considered a classic fantasy series, right up there with LOTR. I think I'm going to grab the first four (never actually owned them) and read them all over again soon.

#18 RC_rika

RC_rika

Prowl

• Moderators
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:59 AM

Still haven't finished book 5 but now at least I finally got book 6. So whenever I find time to read it, I can go straight to 6, then 7.

Oh, & I found out that Scholastic is suing anyone that sent out Book 7 before it's release date. I hope they don't find/sue Deepdiscount.com, b/c that site is awesome!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us