Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

marvel is getting to complicated

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shokker

shokker

Borg

• Members
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:21 PM

to me marvel is getting really complicated. how manny devisions do they have. i have clients in my shop who are completly lost. on top of my head i come up with all these sections:

-ultimate
-mini comics
-marvel now
-new ongoing series
-crossovers

i dont know but it is getting a little much if you ask me.

#2 damprime

damprime

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:10 PM

Ultimate is pretty cool. But this Marvel Now is coming off to me as their answer to the New 52. Which sucks.

#3 shokker

shokker

Borg

• Members
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:27 AM

QUOTE (damprime @ Aug 26 2012, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ultimate is pretty cool. But this Marvel Now is coming off to me as their answer to the New 52. Which sucks.

so manny people came to me to get the death of spiderman comic. the regular comic buyer doesnt know about a different universe. thats what it makes so complicated. some talk to me yeah spidey is black now and white at the same time. a lot confuse all these stories and mix them all together and then drop out of it because no one knows what is what. at times a lot of folks stop because they dont know whats going on sadly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us