Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Need help !! Don't know who this is

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tommyov

Tommyov

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:29 AM

I had this action figure from when I was a kid. My son plays with it now but I cannot find who this is? It says marvel toy biz inc 1994 v-39. The body and arms look like carnage from Spider-Man but the head doesn't he has 3 spikes in his head and tusks on his mouth. Can anybody help?

Attached Files

#2 PushYouDown

PushYouDown

Mer-Man

• Members
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:30 PM

Oh man... the head is Vengeance from the Ghost Rider line. The body is Carnage. 

Is that a 10 inch scale figure? 

Found it.... Spiderwars Carnage.

Marvel-Universe-Spider-Wars-10-Inch-Carn

#3 Tommyov

Tommyov

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:10 AM

Oh wow ok I knew it was carnage but I couldn't find it anywhere and I never seen that head before and yes it is 10"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us