All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. These also seem to be using the new packaging design, which looking at these look really nice.
  3. Today
  4. So the guns are removable this time? I forgot about that mini outrage when this was originally released. Other than that, 'Pool amd Logan are straight re-leases? If so, I've got both so can happily pass. I passed on the LATEST reissue of MCU Iron Man and Iron Spidey too.. at current prices, new boxes are not enough incentive.
  5. So they're just rereleases? Hasbro's doing that a lot lately. Just found out their TF/Ghostbusters fig is coming out again (the 1st version, not the 2nd). I mean, why spend R&D money on new movie product when you have perfectly good toolings just sitting around...
  6. Still got those, but that is a beautiful Deadpool. Highly recommended. In fact, seeing the pictures again, these guns are removable from the beginning so it's already an upgrade!!
  7. I'm wondering if Hasbro may not have any new figures to release when the movie comes out but probably just reveals. It's cool that these that were hard to get are being rereleased. I also like the update of removable guns for DP.
  8. Basically looks like Fortnite mashed with Marvel Future Fight, I'd probably play this for like 45 mins and then just lose interest.
  9. I love this Psylocke, not the one I would have asked for, but they did a wonderful job here, finally a great Betsy face, I really hope that they keep that energy going forward with new figures of her, sadly this Wolverine is a big dud to me personally, I want that Psylocke so bad that I'm willing to basically pay 70 bucks for her, I know I know it's crazy, but I must have all Psylockes.
  10. They certainly are really dumping these DP re-releases out, Gamestop Canada just announced they were getting the Smokey DP variant Re-release, sheesh and now this one, I mean cool because people did want this figure yet it was stuck in a 2 pack that actually wasn't easy to get (as far as I saw), that Wolverine was also kinda hard to get (?) it was Amazon exclusive am I wrong? kinda crazy they are putting so many DP figures when no doubt about it once it's closer to that movie release date we are going to get a ton of new Deadpool figures anyways happy for those who are happy to get second chances at these figures, I don't care about this for myself
  11. Wait a re release I actually need! Know I'm not the only one wanting this Deadpool I think the last was an exclusive and I missed out on him.
  12. Tempting to get the Deadpool as I never got the movie one from a couple years ago. However, guaranteed there is a DP&W wave of figures coming and there will be no shortage of Deadpool MCU figures then.
  13. Got the Spider-Man retro wave in from Amazon. Scarlet Spider and Jack O' Lantern are the definite stand outs.
  14. Basically what they did with the BP figures, which I don't mind. Its been 5 years since the second movie.
  15. Shown below via Screenrant is a look at the new Marvel Legends Deadpool Legacy Collection Wolverine & Deadpool Figures from Hasbro. You can purchase these figures next week from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with suggested retail price of $24.99 each.
  16. Now that I have this set in hand this dd is just freaking awesome to me an instant upgrade in my collection, replacing the previous three pack dd. Posed out and from a slight distance he really pops with that black shading on him, love the shade of red better and the angry head is more of a better expression for his character. Got this for the hydro man but I'm liking the dd more now.
  17. Yeah, at first they looked like the same (Vulcan) bodies, but then there were pics that made it clear that each had a retooled torso.
  18. While I don't think I'll be picking this set up for myself, I have come to appreciate it. I'm really hoping we can get a classic yellow and brown retro-carded Wolverine out of this series of Wolverine figures. There are a handful of figures that I've decided to keep in box and that would most definitely be one of them for me.
  19. This is the best of the double packs. The upgrade on the Ninja Wolverine though unnecessary at least has some great head sculpts. Both Psylocke head sculpts are amazing and beautiful. The thing that edges this out over the Lilandra set is that this set is more accurate. The height of the Lady Psylocke is impressive and it is representative of the way she looked in the comic. The more and more I look at the Lilandra figure the more it bothers me. The figure barely edges out Wolverine in height but in the comics she's portrayed as very tall and even her official statistics list her at just under 6 foot tall. It is still a fine figure and I don't see them ever doing another one. Much less correcting the height. But this set just killed it in every way. The Sabretooth set and the Lilandra set are a toss up for 2nd. And the Fixit set is a distant 10th place.
  20. I have to admit, all of these three packs are cool, with lots of accessories. So many Legends figures lately seem to be people in skin tight outfits with no real detailing aside from say wrist bands or boot straps. Refreshing to see so many "extras." Though I've never understood how Psylocke could fight with that stupid head piece...
  21. These figures look great. They are not versatile for display purposes. You pretty much need to pose them together. But they still look fun. I still think Disney could rebound cinematically if they did a Hulk-Patch Madripoor buddy flick.
  1. Load more activity
  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE