Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#26 Clam

Clam

ADC MVP since '01

• Moderators
  • 16,967 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:56 AM

I really like it too.. definitely the best Marvel toon.

Unfortunately, I also don't enjoy Black Panther on the show. He just seems really boring to me

#27 DoktorAvidan

DoktorAvidan

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 10:43 AM

I don't blame the Panther, I blame the fanfiction writing style that was placed on him.

Also if you need episodes let me know, a friend of mine has been recording them and e-mailing them to me.

#28 Herbicide

Herbicide

Mouser

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE (DoktorAvidan @ Dec 6 2010, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't blame the Panther, I blame the fanfiction writing style that was placed on him.

Also if you need episodes let me know, a friend of mine has been recording them and e-mailing them to me.

I have been trying to follow the show, but I have only found the first 4 episodes. I am loving what I seen. If you can emial the rest to me that would be awesome. herb_clark@hotmail.com

#29 DoktorAvidan

DoktorAvidan

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 12:02 PM

Done.
Check your e-mail, Herb.

#30 Herbicide

Herbicide

Mouser

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (DoktorAvidan @ Dec 6 2010, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Done.
Check your e-mail, Herb.

Got it, thanks so much!!

#31 Quasimodo

Quasimodo

Romulan

• Members
  • 729 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 01:17 PM

itd be great if u could send em to me too. jonskipper@bellsouth.net

#32 Brymstone

Brymstone

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (shortysben @ Dec 6 2010, 02:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I havnt seen this, does anyone know if it is on demand (comcast)???

You can find all of the mini episodes on you tube to get started. Also downloadable via itunes.

#33 almostoutofweed

almostoutofweed

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (Eagle16 @ Dec 6 2010, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know they are dropping a bunch of hints and names of other people in the Marvel universe (and I love it) but what are the chances that they actually show up in the series? Anyone know if they can legally use other characters (like x-men, spider-man, fantastic four, etc...)? Does marvel own the animated rights to everyone? I know they recently got Spider-man back. But what about everyone else?

They do own the rights Eagle. Its the same reason why they can use all those characters and names on the superhero squad show. I watched the first 4 episodes of Avengers online but I lost track because I dont get the channel it comes on. But last night i downloaded all of the episodes up to episode 14. Im going to have an avengers marathon today. BTW does anybody else think the voice actor for iron man sounds ALOT like Robert Downey Jr?

#34 Riddick

Riddick

Plundarian Warbot

• Members
  • 2,800 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:38 PM

As long as they don't make Black Panther act anything like the BET comic version then I will give him a chance. He's an interested character if done right but that series was written so terrible and the new Black Panther cartoon series didn't help matters because it was a continuation of that and it was on BET as well. I have the day off from work tomorrow and I'm off work now, so I'm going to set back, play some Sims 3, some Mass Effect 2, possible some Undead Redemption, catch up on Dexter and watch Masters of Evil. I'll give my opinion on Masters of Evil later.

#35 spacemonkey

spacemonkey

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 04:16 PM

Masters of Evil should have been a two parter....great Ep.....

#36 RodimusVTS

RodimusVTS

Vortious

• Members
  • 3,033 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:47 PM

My wife stopped it from recording so she could watch her crap while I was at work last night. So now I have to wait until Saturday to see it.

AoW where are you finding these online? And to answer your question about IM sounding like RDJ, yes I thought it was him too until I watched the credits. Whoever it is does really sound like him though.

#37 Dohboy

Dohboy

Andorian

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 06:52 PM

Well, Jimmy Woo has made an appearance as an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. so my fingers are crossed for The Agents of Atlas.

...but I'll probably get arthritis first...

#38 DoktorAvidan

DoktorAvidan

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 06:56 PM

Rodimus what's your e-mail?

#39 CameronWv

CameronWv

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:26 PM

Add me to the list of people who hate Black Panther. Reg Hudlin is a complete hack and I'm still pissed at Joey Q for letting him write comic books.

#40 cobry1bryant

cobry1bryant

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:47 PM

I saw the Captain America episodes the other night and it I loved it.
Really dig the show and I hope it lasts. My only complaint was Iron Man's Voice....sounded more appropriate for spidey's voice...

#41 Quasimodo

Quasimodo

Romulan

• Members
  • 729 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:20 PM

he sounds like rdj, not spidey...

#42 CMoney

CMoney

Mouser

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:56 PM

He sounds more like Jack Black than RDJ to me. :)

#43 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:21 AM

I got caught up and watch MoE ep last night. Loved it. Hawkeye is the best and I'm really warming up to Wasp as one of my favorites. Black Panther was not that annoying in this ep, IMO.

I love the call out to the X-Men intro where the Avengers and MoE all ran towards each other.

#44 Cringer

Cringer

Andorian

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:32 AM

I have been watching as well. I LOVE this show. I also grew up with the 90's X Men Cartoon and I love that show to this day. But this Avengers show is amazing! I would even go as far as to say I like it more than the old X Men cartoon.

I cant wait to have it on DVD someday. I do hope it continues beyond 1 season. I also really liked the Wolverine and the X Men cartoon, and was very upset it didnt continue.

But im sure this show will atleast continue until the Avengers movie comes out. It would only help promote the film having this great cartoon about the Avengers out there getting the attention of young and old fans alike.

But its a great cartoon. I like the animation, the stories are great, and the voice actors are excellent. Seriously, to anyone reading this who hasnt been watching, try to find it on demand or a re run or something. An A+ cartoon by the folks at Marvel.

#45 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 02:07 AM

due to the time changes, and my crazy work schedule, i find myself on youtube looking for these episodes. i am now caught up, and I love this show. Black Panther and all.
Yeah the show has flaws. my pet peeve is how they treat Thor as the resident punching bag. Nevertheless, this is one of the best team cartoons since the JLU, and that's saying a lot.

#46 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:58 AM

I've got to stop letting my 3 year old watch this show with me. Daycare says he runs around, strikes a hunched-over-fists-together pose and says "HULK IS STRONGEST THERE IS!".

#47 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:05 AM

LOL @ Prem1x !!!!!

I have yet to see the latest episode, but I love the show. The Avengers really has a lot of promise. Just hope that it doesn't get canceled after a season or 2.

Just want to add my two cents on the Black Panther debate. If you read back issues, particularly when he was first introduced, the Panther from jump street was super-smart, a technical genius, and a military strategist. He is a King, from an unconquered nation. He was trained to view threats and find advanced ways to defeat them. That is what military training teaches. In the original story, Klaw came around and used his own technology against him, so he sought a way to get the FF involved and see if his trainign was up to par. They took those elements for the Avengers show.

The only difference is that the writers took that from the ORIGINAL source and kind of went nuts with it. Yeah Doom, mucked up Wakanda, but in a global economy, and a rare metal such as Vibranium, no nation stays undefeated forever. Not sure if that makes the Panther "get what was coming to him", but ok.

He was always kind of cocky, so is Stark, and a host of other heroes. Marvel designed characters to have "flaws" as part of their interest point. People seem to love the flaws in Hawkeye, but not BP???

Just saying!

Guess I am going to have to check youtube and see if I can find the Captain Marvel episode.
Just wish we could get decent 6-inch figs based on the show.

#48 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:24 PM

Got to say, while they may not be out rounding up the escaped villains, they are definitely introducing all types of characters. Mar-Vell, Carol Danvers, Yon-Rogg .... I really like this show!!!!

Oh yeah the banter between Stark, Thor, and the Hulk was great ("wimp"!!!)
Priceless!!!!

#49 STR1

STR1

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 03:10 PM

Anyone know when episode 16 i coming out?

#50 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:22 PM

You talking about the upcoming Hawkeye/Black Widow/HYDRA episode? My DVR has it scheduled for 9:00am CST this Sunday (12/19/2010)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us