Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#51 STR1

STR1

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (Prem1x @ Dec 17 2010, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You talking about the upcoming Hawkeye/Black Widow/HYDRA episode? My DVR has it scheduled for 9:00am CST this Sunday (12/19/2010)

Is that a new episode or is that the one where Hawkeye follows Black Widow to some HYDRA Soilders? I believe Hawkeye is not part of the avengers up to that point.

I think i read somewhere that Season 1 was suppose to have only 16 episodes. So far so good! I really like the show!

#52 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (STR1 @ Dec 18 2010, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You talking about the upcoming Hawkeye/Black Widow/HYDRA episode? My DVR has it scheduled for 9:00am CST this Sunday (12/19/2010)

Is that a new episode or is that the one where Hawkeye follows Black Widow to some HYDRA Soilders? I believe Hawkeye is not part of the avengers up to that point.

I think i read somewhere that Season 1 was suppose to have only 16 episodes. So far so good! I really like the show!

No, I don't mean the rerun where Hawkeye is not an Avenger yet. I think the ep your talking about was Gamma World pt1. I mean the new one, "Widow's Sting". I'm going to be sad when the season is over! Wikipedia lists >18 episodes<. Mockingbird is going be be around, so yea for Clint! Looks like Kang is going to get some time and we haven't even seen what Loki is planning yet!

#53 STR1

STR1

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 02:30 AM

QUOTE (Prem1x @ Dec 18 2010, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (STR1 @ Dec 18 2010, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I don't mean the rerun where Hawkeye is not an Avenger yet. I think the ep your talking about was Gamma World pt1. I mean the new one, "Widow's Sting". I'm going to be sad when the season is over! Wikipedia lists >18 episodes<. Mockingbird is going be be around, so yea for Clint! Looks like Kang is going to get some time and we haven't even seen what Loki is planning yet!

Yeah Gamma World is the one I was talking about. Okay so its up to 18 episodes only. Any info if they are going to continue with season 2 or make new episodes?

#54 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:39 AM

Widow's Sting was AWESOME! Got to love Hawkeye's trickshots and humor and we get a HOT Mockingbird in classic garb. Bobbi rocked it. The ending teaser was NICE!

#55 decepticonmark

decepticonmark

Cobra Officer

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 12:07 PM

"Widow's Sting" may be the best yet as far as story arcs. Mockingbird, Black Widow's true feelings, the Cosmic Cube, friction between SHIELD and the Avengers, and the HUGE teaser at the end. Can't wait for the next episode.

#56 robb

robb

Romulan

• Members
  • 728 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:54 PM

Yes I agree today's episode was awesome! I will not spoil the end for those who have not seen it , but, WOW! I did not expect that.

#57 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 01:43 AM

One of the best episodes thus far. The double ending was great!
The final reveal may be too soon, but bring it on!!!
Who knows, the reveal could mean we might even see the return of Captain Marvel soon.

#58 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:36 AM

Just watched the first part of the Avengers vs Kang, and all I can say is ... I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

So much to look forward too. so many sub-plots and cameos.
Best show from Marvel in a long time!!!

Can't wait for the season finale!

#59 Longshot

Longshot

Captain Cold

• Members
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:48 PM

There's 2 episodes to go, I believe.

Part 2 and 3 of the Kang story.

#60 decepticonmark

decepticonmark

Cobra Officer

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:05 PM

Really looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time. Dreading because there's no telling how long they will wait to start new episodes but looking forward to it since one of the upcoming episodes' description says something of the Avengers having to put together an army to battle Kang. So who could this army if this is true be?

#61 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 09:14 PM

Yes, the A:EMH withdrawals will be hard!

#62 STR1

STR1

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 11:55 PM

I really loved todays episode! I guess the Avengers just opened up a new can of worms with Ultron and yet again another villian in the line of A:EMH! Also like the cameo of the Black Knight.

#63 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:36 AM

so we get at least one more week of the Avengers ... YEAH!!!

Great Cameo from a hero in another country.
Don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but when people mentioned an "army", I had no idea they would go that route!!!

#64 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 10:17 AM

The 2nd Kang episode was wall-to-wall action. Very nice. Looks like we get a version of Silver Centurion next week and some more armored Avengers.

In this episode there was a TV screen of the different parts of the world being invaded and one screen had a bird flying around. Was that a reference to something? Didn't look like Falcon to me.

#65 BigBearJahlon

BigBearJahlon

Cobra Crimson Guardsman

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 10:49 PM

@ Prem1x, that was the Black Knight fighting for England.
He fights on a flying horse.

But in case, i am wrong, i will watch it again on youtube ...

#66 Longshot

Longshot

Captain Cold

• Members
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:00 PM

How are the ratings for this?

#67 RunRmc65

RunRmc65

Mouser

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (Prem1x @ Jan 17 2011, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The 2nd Kang episode was wall-to-wall action. Very nice. Looks like we get a version of Silver Centurion next week and some more armored Avengers.

In this episode there was a TV screen of the different parts of the world being invaded and one screen had a bird flying around. Was that a reference to something? Didn't look like Falcon to me.

As it was mentioned that was Black Knight. He is a member of the Avengers in the comics and is also part of MI13.

I thought it was cool to see at least one super hero outside of the Avengers would of like to seen more but I can understand why they didn't. Really can't wait for this weeks episode the show continues to get more and more epic each week.

#68 RodimusVTS

RodimusVTS

Vortious

• Members
  • 3,033 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:14 AM

I honestly was hoping for a Spidey, and a X-men cameo, and a more meaningful F4 cameo, but the episode was still great. My 2 yr old son is going to be the worst with draw victim when they stop making new episodes.

#69 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:25 AM

QUOTE (Longshot @ Jan 19 2011, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How are the ratings for this?

Don't know the ratings for the show, but Disney XD is seeing increased viewership that is traceable to Marvel's presence on the channel: http://www.comicmix....-all-time-high/

#70 DoktorAvidan

DoktorAvidan

Cobra Viper

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 01:08 PM

For those who are still in the dark and unable to watch this
let me know I got TV rips :)

Even though I have XD now I don't know when it comes on so I just look for new episodes that have been uploaded.

Also does anyone else really like Kang's voice?
He sounds like Darkseid! Pretty awesome IMO

#71 STR1

STR1

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 12:27 PM

Great episode! I liked it. Who was that at the end who said that he saw what Captain America did specialy after the betrayal?

#72 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (STR1 @ Jan 23 2011, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great episode! I liked it. Who was that at the end who said that he saw what Captain America did specialy after the betrayal?

You mean who was in the Prison 42 cell as Iron Man and Cap were talking? It was Kang without a helmet. It drives me crazy that they never ask for more details about how Cap was going to destroy the world.

#73 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (RunRmc65 @ Jan 19 2011, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Prem1x)

As it was mentioned that was Black Knight. He is a member of the Avengers in the comics and is also part of MI13.

No. Black Knight's horse in the ep had bat-wings. After I re-watched, it was just a seagull that I saw as they talked to Fury on the monitor. They played the clip twice though, so I thought it signified some other hero fighting robots in the background, but it was just a seagull flying away.

#74 Prem1x

Prem1x

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:41 PM

I finally feel better about buying this "Silver Centurion" Iron Man last year as it kind of looks like the Iron Man from this Kang episode. My 3 yr was convinced it was the same ;)

http://www.youtube.c...tailpage#t=329s

I loved the Reed Richards and Herbie cameo.

#75 RunRmc65

RunRmc65

Mouser

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Prem1x @ Jan 23 2011, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (RunRmc65 @ Jan 19 2011, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Prem1x)

No. Black Knight's horse in the ep had bat-wings. After I re-watched, it was just a seagull that I saw as they talked to Fury on the monitor. They played the clip twice though, so I thought it signified some other hero fighting robots in the background, but it was just a seagull flying away.

Lol I didn't see all of his question. Next episode up is titled "Flight of the Falcon" here is hoping the title is true and we see Falcon debut on the show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us