Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Finally found a web-wings Spider-Man to complete Vulture, to be honest I'm not sure why the online retailers are taking so long to ship out. Hidden by a quite a few cases of GotG wave 1, X-Men wave 2, and some Doctor Strange were two lone web-wings Spidey's, kind of makes me wonder how many cases they had if two of these sought after figures were on the shelves.

And picked up the Black Panther exclusive from Walmart, it's amazing how simple but pretty much perfect this figure is. Plus the option to display with and without the cape is a great way to cover multiple eras of the character's history. I don't mind the previous one with the blue overspray, but this is definitely my new default Black Panther.

Got my Phoenix/Cyclops pack today. Pure stroke of luck. Lady at check out said people had been calling about them all week and they only received them hours before I found them. Got my pick out of 4. Paint apps are top notch. I must say I'm loving the effort being put into these exclusives. Phoenix head sculpts are simply gorgeous & make no mistake, the straight hair head was 100% made to be a replacement for the less than stellar head sculpt for the Juggernaut wave Jean. Another home run for Dwight & Gang. Now, if you can just give is a second X-Wave this year with Strong Guy as the BAF you would be a god among insects (to quote Ian McKellan as Magneto).

If the A-Force exclusive is treated with as much love as the Peter/MJ and Phoenix/Cyc packs it will have been a glorious year for fans in regards to exclusives. Money well spent IMHO. Keep up the good work.

Got my Phoenix/Cyclops pack today. Pure stroke of luck. Lady at check out said people had been calling about them all week and they only received them hours before I found them. Got my pick out of 4. Paint apps are top notch. I must say I'm loving the effort being put into these exclusives. Phoenix head sculpts are simply gorgeous & make no mistake, the straight hair head was 100% made to be a replacement for the less than stellar head sculpt for the Juggernaut wave Jean. Another home run for Dwight & Gang. Now, if you can just give is a second X-Wave this year with Strong Guy as the BAF you would be a god among insects (to quote Ian McKellan as Magneto).

If the A-Force exclusive is treated with as much love as the Peter/MJ and Phoenix/Cyc packs it will have been a glorious year for fans in regards to exclusives. Money well spent IMHO. Keep up the good work.

That A-force is the thing I am most excited about maybe ever since I got into ML collecting . I am huge fan of singularity , bloodstone and I have a damn she hulk tat even!

I was finally able to go to ToysRus today in my area with it being my day off and lucked out on the last Dark Phoenix two pack. Super happy to have this now and cross off another exclusive off my list. Now for the A Force set and Human Torch figures.

I was finally able to go to ToysRus today in my area with it being my day off and lucked out on the last Dark Phoenix two pack. Super happy to have this now and cross off another exclusive off my list. Now for the A Force set and Human Torch figures.

Where are you?

sorry, Northeast Texas. No where near you. I think you are in california if I remember your posts right.

Where are you?

sorry, Northeast Texas. No where near you. I think you are in california if I remember your posts right.

Yep Cal, nothing here yet. Did find one MJ and Spidey a couple weeks ago though.

Where are you?

Yep Cal, nothing here yet. Did find one MJ and Spidey a couple weeks ago though.

What part? The TRUs in San Jose (The Plant and Blossom Hill), Sunnyvale, and San Mateo were getting shipments end of last week then selling out fast. My cousin actually got me one in Concord on Saturday night at 8pm and there were two. Either no one goes to that one or they put them out late. I also randomly went to the one in Dublin on Fathers Day late morning and got the Mary Jane two pack. Maybe no one goes to that either?

Where are you?

What part? The TRUs in San Jose (The Plant and Blossom Hill), Sunnyvale, and San Mateo were getting shipments end of last week then selling out fast. My cousin actually got me one in Concord on Saturday night at 8pm and there were two. Either no one goes to that one or they put them out late. I also randomly went to the one in Dublin on Fathers Day late morning and got the Mary Jane two pack. Maybe no one goes to that either?

I'm up in Santa Rosa, they've been ultra slow to getting the newest waves in but I found the MJ pack hidden behind a bunch of 3.75 movie Falcons that have been warming the shelf. On a side note, Hasbro your 3.75 line is on life support. Do something or pull the plug mercifully.

HTS just put the GOTG2 wave up. If you use code JULYSAVE17 you can get them for 20% off.

I wasn't able to post this morning, but they also put up the Homecoming wave overnight last night - of course Moon Knight and Homemade Suit Spidey are gone now, but you can get the rest for $15.99 with the code if you're still looking for them. Cyclops was also in stock earlier but gone now, but Colossus and the rest of the Warlock wave are still there.