Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Marvel Select Black Widow Question.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 A_Spidey_Fan

A_Spidey_Fan

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 478 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:18 PM

1st off, I want to say that the Marvel Select Movie Black Widow for the Age Of Ultron line looks really nice.  My question is does anyone know if there is going to be a variant when he suit has some "Tron"-esque light blue so that it represents light up affect on it?  Maybe as a Disney Store Exclusive?  Granted, I know at Toy Fair, there was sign that said it wasn't the final product, but I am wondering.

If you look at Hasbro's 4" and 6" Movie Black Widow for Age Of Ultron, they both have some light blue on the suit, especially around the knee pads, unlike the Marvel Select veriosn.  I was wondering if Marvel Select is going to be doing a similar figure, because do like that blue effect on it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us