BROKEN MARVEL LEGENDS HAWKEYE FOR SALE

ensign

I just bought a Marvel Legends Hawkeye figure off ebay. Long story short, his left leg broke off. Now I have a broken Hawkeye figure that I paid 60.00 dollars for. There is not a word to describe my emotions right now.

Im selling the broken figure. I figured that some customizer would like to scavenge him for parts. I will sell this figure by its self for 20.00. If you want the accessories it will be 40.00. Or if you just want the accessories it will be 20.00.

Those prices may seem rediculous, but Im just trying to recoup some of what I lost.

The left leg would not move on the figure. I tried the warm water trick and the freezer trick, but it wouldnt work. Then I tried busting the crotch piece open but that didnt work. I tried getting the leg to move but eventually the peg gave out and it fell off.

So if you are interested please let me know.

I dont have any pics of the items, but trust me the only thing wrong is the broke leg.

Sorry to hear that. Next time though for stuck joints, use a hair dryer. I do a lot of customizing and the boil and pop is kind of overkill for pegs. Probably why it broke after use froze it. I only use it for torsos. Put the hair dryer as close as you can to the joint and let it sit there for 3-5 mins. or longer depending on the plastic and then it should be loose enough to twist, turn or whatever. Just be gentle with it and let it cool after you"ve gotten the full range of movement out of it.

Yeah, running it under hot water has the same effect as the blow dryer. I just think they used too much glue when sealing the crotch piece. Therefore freezing, heating, boil and pop would have no effect because everything was over glued. its just depressing because the figure cost me 60 dollars. But yeah Im familiar with all the methods. Im a massive figure collector, DCUC, MOTUC, ML, GIJOE 25th, Transformers classic, etc... I have problems at some point with all lines and usually on trick or the other works unless its over glued. Please let me know of any customizer who might like to buy the left overs.

• 4 weeks later...