Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

A-force boxset / dark pheonix 2 pk

14 Jun 2017

Any idea when either will drop ( at the very least on ebay from overseas) as I am dying to get those . The A-force set is the thing I have been most excited about ever in my 5-6 years of collecting Marvel legends/ Dc universe / Dc direct/ Icons figures hands down. I mean elsa Bloodstone , a new she hulk and Sif , not to mention singularity ? Just the perfect set IMO . Just hoping someone had any idea . I was hoping they would start popping up on the Bay soon . 

509 Views · 5 Replies ( Last reply by cable_and_hope )

Photo

The Maestro's Marvel Action Figure Photo Thread

14 Mar 2017

Picked up the ML Namor figure after taking advantage of the Walgreens sale last week. Namor isn't my favorite Marvel character, but I have to admit this is the best looking one out of the three ML Submariner figures we have gotten so far.

I ended up taking a few pics...
mlnamor8_zps2zwvmbl5.jpg
mlnamor9_zpsnx7g4xy8.jpg
mlnamor10_zps7tsv23wd.jpg

2,502 Views · 15 Replies ( Last reply by The Maestro )

Photo

Ideal Wolverine Wave

01 Feb 2017

Note this is my own ideal wave and yes I took out the wave that is rumoured.

1,285 Views · 10 Replies ( Last reply by Toby404 )

Photo

Black Panther Wave RUMOUR!!!!!

20 Jun 2017

AS ALWAY TAKE AS A GRAIN OF SALT OR EXPECT IT TO CHANGE.

There as been a rumoured listing going round for the Upcoming Black Panther wave. Before I even go onto this, it might not get reveal at SDCC. More then likely a teaser or a semi full reveal in NYCC.

• Black Panther
  • Iron Man
  • Namor
  • Black Bolt
  • Siberian Tiger 
  • Leopard
  • Thing (most likely the BAF)

325 Views · 4 Replies ( Last reply by greenlucario )

Photo

Thor and Netflix wave confirmed

14 Jun 2017

We know that the Daredevil, Jessica Jone, Punisher and Elektra were confirmed but the comic figures of the wave have now been officially confirmed!!! 

Blade (fina-fucking-lly!!!!) with interchangable head, Bulleyes with a butt load of accessories and BAF Man Thing.

as for Thor, along with Lady Thor, we get a new Ares (laughing at all those idiot who bought the KO version) and a Young Thor from the God Butcher arc. Along with Marvel Now Thor and King Thor we now have the trio of Thor's from that arc. 

824 Views · 25 Replies ( Last reply by tarot )

377 Views · 4 Replies ( Last reply by Rukkdeez )

Photo

ML style modern Bonebreaker, half man half tank!

19 Jun 2017

He's half man, half tank, but all attitude! Here's the evil mutant, well cyborg, Bonebreaker! You may remember him from the vintage toybiz Xmen line and here he is in Marvel Legends form. I went with a modern look for him instead of the 80's look here giving him all sorts of weaponry. Bonebreaker's upper body is comprised of a basic medium ML body, movie juggernaut head, Fantomex hands, and TMNT baxter stockman robot-head body along with some hoses. His lower tank is a combination of a Terminator tank, MARS treads, Transformers, Halo, GI Joe, Spawn, and probably every other toy line fodder part that looked the part. Bonebreaker can aim his Gatling gun cannon around and the twin-barreld one on the other side moves as well. Roll him and his upper body swivels back and forth to aim at his enemies!

For more pics head to his page here: Custom ML Bonebreaker

Bonebreaker_001.JPG

111 Views · 0 Replies

Photo

Homecoming and GOTG wave 2

17 Jun 2017

Has anyone seen either of these waves? I have not seen a single figure. Wal Mart is clogged with Falcon and Bucky. TRU with Dr.Strange wave and Target has very few legends at all and does not seem to mind. Want to get them out of the way to focus on upcoming waves in August, exclusives and SDCC. 

334 Views · 3 Replies ( Last reply by KiloinNorcal )

Photo

SDCC 2017

01 May 2017

So pics of the 6" exclusive set have popped up. It's a Thor themed box set with Jane-Thor, Malekith, Bor, Odinson, and Ulik. No clue what our exclusive will be (if we even get one) but I'm jealous of that Malekith. Hopefully we can get one soon.

Any guesses on what our exclusive could be? Probably won't be a Thor set because they usually do different themes for each scale, but this would be a great time for us to get that Executioner. I don't think that would go over very well with most collectors though.

2,568 Views · 32 Replies ( Last reply by Axonrey )

Photo

Experimenting with a new way to display my collection

04 Jun 2017

I am changing my collection from an in-package to a loose figure display. I am running out of room on my walls. I plan on purchasing a dozen or so display cases filled with teams but I will have several figures that are in smaller groupings . So, I was thinking of how to display them when I thought of this, its a sorta first draft. What do you think?

477 Views · 6 Replies ( Last reply by jonnyshowcase )

Recently Added Posts

Latest Discussions

Newest Members

Top Posters

Online Users

1 members, 36 visitors and 0 anonymous users

monron999

• 626,931 Total Posts
  • 50,363 Total Members
  • Darwin6667 Newest Member
  • 943 Most Online

37 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

1 members, 36 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

monron999

Portal v1.4.0 by DevFuse | Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us