Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Comics Q&A thread

• Please log in to reply
810 replies to this topic

#801 SheriffofCoffeeTown

SheriffofCoffeeTown

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE(Vinni @ May 3 2007, 01:54 PM)  
I need some pics of Venom as everyone it has taken over as it's host. Thanks!

Well, when the Venom symbiote takes over a new host, it generally just looks like Venom. There two notable exceptions were in Marvel Knights, where the symbiote took on a new design after taking a new host. However, when that host died (the symbiote left him to die, deciding he was too weak to serve as a proper host), the symbiote kept the new look when it then offered itself to Mac Gargan, formerly the Scorpion.

As seen here:

The other exception to the "They still look like Venom" rule is the short lived female Venom, alternatively called She-Venom or the Bride of Venom. She was formed when Eddie Brock, desperate to save his ex-wife from critical injuries, forced the symbiote to join with her and heal her. They joined again at least one more time I'm aware of. Sadly, the process of joining with the symbiote drove the woman insane, and she killed herself later.

Still, the female Venom still held to the traditional Venom design, except...well, you can see for yourself.

Hope that answers your question.

#802 pvbvillegas

pvbvillegas

Snakeman

• Members
  • 994 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 11:38 PM

QUESTION!!! is/was deathlok a member of the avengers? please help me out. any references?

#803 SheriffofCoffeeTown

SheriffofCoffeeTown

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 11:31 AM

QUOTE(pvbvillegas @ Nov 11 2007, 12:38 AM)  
QUESTION!!! is/was deathlok a member of the avengers? please help me out. any references?

Not according to Wikipedia, he wasn't. He apparently wasn't even a reserve or honorary memember.

#804 Vonhahn

Vonhahn

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 07:28 PM

I have a Marvel Legends design question. Why are there no holes in the feet of the fugures anymore? They are useful for some stands and it looks like Hasbro has gone through special work to actually plug the holes up. Is there any particulat reason why and will they be coming back?

#805 pvbvillegas

pvbvillegas

Snakeman

• Members
  • 994 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE(Vonhahn @ Nov 30 2007, 08:28 AM)  
I have a Marvel Legends design question. Why are there no holes in the feet of the fugures anymore? They are useful for some stands and it looks like Hasbro has gone through special work to actually plug the holes up. Is there any particulat reason why and will they be coming back?

i've been complaining about that too ever since HML1 hit the stores. some of my HML figs can't stand, i have extra bases from my other figs but i can't use the cause the HMLs don't have foot peg holes. i've read that others in this forum wanted them back. so maybe we'll just have to wait until hasbro hears us out. for the reason they scrapped the foot peg hole idea, i don't really know why. i think hasbro is the only one who knows why.

#806 Vonhahn

Vonhahn

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 08:47 AM

Hopefully they will answer us this time and bring the holes back. ASK THEM PLEASE!

#807 jedicrippler

jedicrippler

We've got movie sign!

• Moderators
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 04:31 PM

Except this thread has nothing to do with Hasbro's Q & As. It's for questions about the comics. People looking for info, etc.

#808 pvbvillegas

pvbvillegas

Snakeman

• Members
  • 994 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE(jedicrippler @ Dec 1 2007, 05:31 AM)  
Except this thread has nothing to do with Hasbro's Q & As. It's for questions about the comics. People looking for info, etc.

yeah. but we've also talked about that on a thread titled "what do you like on your figs" so i guess they know what we want, more or less.

#809 Mullog21

Mullog21

Captain Cold

• Members
  • 1,867 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 04:52 PM

Can anyone post a picture of what Warpath currently looks like, I have not read the comics in a bit, and I am not sure where to look to find character outfit evolutions, and background info, thanks in advance.

#810 marvel77

marvel77

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 08:25 PM

can anyone tell me who the villain on the cover of the villain variant for nova #20.

#811 JPeneguy

JPeneguy

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:20 PM

I apologize i this has been covered, but I can not find it: was there an Iron man title between Iron Man (1998) #89 (Avengers Disassembled) and Iron Man (2005) #1 (Extremis)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us