Custom Suggestions

tarot

I have never or probably will never do a custom. But I have always though of a few recipes for customs. So I thought that I would give these suggestion to the customizers and allow them to try them. there not the most greatest idea but it just something I though of.

here go all are of MU scale.

Series 1 Iron Man ---- Iron Patriot or War Machine

wave 1 Black Panther --- White Tiger, White Wolf, Bangel

Green Goblin -- Grey Goblin

Iron Fist -- Classic Iron Fist, Steel Serpent

Yellow and Tan Wolverine --- Demolition Man

If some of the rest of this forum has suggestion feel free to post it here. If they want to do it it's up to them but let give them Ideas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Since ML has been great about swappable heads and alternate hands, I've been dreaming up all sorts of "recipes" to get back into customizing. Haven't done it since the old ToyBiz 5" toy lines WAY back!!!

A lot are Avengers-Based, since I grew up reading those comics in the 90s, in the era of Operation Galactic Storm...

Wonder Man (remake)

Body: Sentry

Head: Hyperion

*Each of those figure's opposite hands are fists, so I'd use the one left fist and one right fist from each since Wonder Man is a scrapper.

Sersi (green swimsuit costume)

Body: Scarlet Witch (the costume sculpting on the torso is awesome for Sersi!)

Head: Satana

Power Effects: Dr. Strange's green magic

Crystal (yellow 90s costume, as in Operation Galactic Storm)

Body: Hellcat (cut the belt off and legit the costume is accurate, just needs a brown "panty" painted over the lower torso)

Head: Black Cat (the hair is sculpted in such a way that the black band around her hair can be painted on)

Hands: Scarlet Witch

Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter, classic costume)

Body & Head: Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)

Hair: Jean Grey

Also, looks like the newly glimpsed Red Guardian figure has the right head sculpt (complete with fin on his head) for a potential Swordsman custom!

Those are some of my recent plans... need to invest in some paint and brushes and see if I still have the skill and steady hand!

• 2 years later...
On 2/3/2016 at 11:01 PM, DSmith said:

Also, looks like the newly glimpsed Red Guardian figure has the right head sculpt (complete with fin on his head) for a potential Swordsman custom!

I thought Red Guardian would be a great base for a Magneto custom, but I may settle for the Apocalypse wave one, once I get my hands on him.

The body would also be perfect for a Jeffrey Mace Patriot; yet another Captain America analogue lol

EDA2D16F-9B66-4293-837D-E17EB1C957DD.png

E9B9F161-C8AC-4943-BC77-FB31BBA494DA.jpeg

• 3 months later...
On 4/9/2009 at 4:11 PM, DeDzBRACKADOOM said:

I don't have a suggestion, but rather need one.

A small girl at the 6" scale for say a Hope custom or perhaps Elsie Dee to go with an Albert custom?

I'm at an absolute loss.

Neca's Newt from the Ripley and newt 2 pack? Might be a little tall but you might be able to shorten her?

• 1 year later...

i wish i had some suggestions, more like request, i need a 6in John McClane from Die Hard, same goes for a 5/6in Laura croft from the most recent reboot movie and game. if anyone out there is game to do these then hit me up and we can work out a price and specs. i found a custom john mclane but cant seem to get the guy to make another or sale lol so im at a loss.

3c8c4b1378fa704c4427b6e6370e239f.jpg

99115-1-5c1a91542dde8.jpg

99115-2-5c1a91621ba73.jpg

629e80cb62208193cfb99ede30d1c04c.jpg