Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Now that the 3.75" line is "resting" what will you do?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 dragonkings

dragonkings

Beastman

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:46 AM

Want some Gargoyles and maybe a Wave 2 of Got ONE day

#27 illestr8r

illestr8r

Andorian

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:45 AM

Hells yes. I preordered those instantly. I also hope we can get several waves out of this but given the history of Funko action figures I can't help but be skeptical. I'm still bitter the NBX figures ended after 2 waves and the Game of Thrones line was a disaster. However, I think the Batman 66' figures are pretty great and I love that they added in more articulation. Hoping that the Disney characters will follow that format.

#28 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,106 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:26 PM

Hells yes. I preordered those instantly. I also hope we can get several waves out of this but given the history of Funko action figures I can't help but be skeptical. I'm still bitter the NBX figures ended after 2 waves and the Game of Thrones line was a disaster. However, I think the Batman 66' figures are pretty great and I love that they added in more articulation. Hoping that the Disney characters will follow that format.

Yeah, I'm still holding a grudge over not getting Lock to complete the trio from NBX. I'm still hoping they find a way to sneak him to us or give us a wave in the 9 POA format. Batman should be getting more waves or I'd think they would have included Joker, Riddler, and Penguin in wave one.

#29 QthaGreat

QthaGreat

Trap Jaw

• Members
  • 3,051 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:19 PM

I haven't been on this site in forever! Well ... I plan on filling the holes in my collection. I still have a few exclusives to hunt down. I have been catching up with the Yamaguchi Revoltech figures. They are really really pricey but far superior than ML 6" in my opinion.

#30 dragonkings

dragonkings

Beastman

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:36 PM

Good to see you,

Yeah The Revoltech are amazing

#31 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,106 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:48 PM

Killmonger's suit in the new Black Panther trailer would be such an easy repaint for Hasbro. Put him in a 2-pack with a repack of the Civil War BP repainted with that purple glow. Easy money for them

#32 tellytubbygen

tellytubbygen

Mouser

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted Today, 06:38 AM

What do you guys think of the Sasquatch BAF? Will he fit int e 3.75" scale? I might get the whole wave and sell of the figures, if they do.

#33 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,106 posts

Posted Today, 06:42 AM

What do you guys think of the Sasquatch BAF? Will he fit int e 3.75" scale? I might get the whole wave and sell of the figures, if they do.

He's on the new Man-Thing BAF body right? If so, he'll be a little too tall, but Sasquatch's height varied depending on the artist. The old Toy Biz Alpha Flight 2-pack Sasquatch is a better fit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us