Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

SDCC 2017

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 dragonkings

dragonkings

Storm Shadow

• Members
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:38 PM

According to the front page, we're FINALLY getting Skurge in a 2 pack with Enchantress. Hallelujah.

ABOUT FUCKING TIME!!!!

#$## a over priced exclusive give me that Skurge!!
A repaint of Enchantress is a nice bonus too

#27 stitch13

stitch13

Driller

• Members
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:49 PM

According to the front page, we're FINALLY getting Skurge in a 2 pack with Enchantress. Hallelujah.

ABOUT FUCKING TIME!!!!

#$## a over priced exclusive give me that Skurge!!
A repaint of Enchantress is a nice bonus too

There's a pic on a different forum. It's very blurry, but I'm pretty sure Enchantress has a new headsculpt and a new body.

I'm also going to need that BAF Man-Thing. Much as I hate to admit it, I also want Blade and the Netflix characters. God help me, I may actually be buying and not selling and entire wave of Legends. Damn it Dwight.

#28 Dracos

Dracos

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:46 PM

Oh.  My.  God.
Finally some news that I can actually be excited about!!  Executioner has always been a favorite villain, so I was very excited when he was shown -- years ago (!), now.  I am very happy that they are finally, finally releasing him.  It would have been a real jackass move if Hasbro had cancelled the line without ever getting him out to us.  (They still need to give us that green Foom, though!)

I would have preferred Hela or Sif, or some other new character to the Enchantress, but she is a fair release since it has been many years since that Secret Wars pack that featured her.

The last thing that I was actually excited about for our scale was last year's SDCC exclusive.  Neither of the new waves shown for this year featured a character or costume that I really cared about.  The Shocker/Spidey set was welcome, but the half-a$$ed Shocker figure really dampened my enthusiasm.

I can't wait to finally add the Executioner to my collection. :)

#29 PushYouDown

PushYouDown

Mer-Man

• Members
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:35 PM

I'm just realizing....we haven't even seen at wide retail most of the figs shown LAST year at SDCC.

#30 stitch13

stitch13

Driller

• Members
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:43 PM

I'm just realizing....we haven't even seen at wide retail most of the figs shown LAST year at SDCC.

I'm starting to wonder if the shipments that Target got are all that we'll see. I have a sinking feeling that the Jessica Jones wave may also be canned. Hopefully we'll get some good news next month.

#31 Yodaminch

Yodaminch

Snakeman

• Members
  • 955 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:08 PM

I could see two packs being the way forward for 3.75 for now. Seems more cost effective. So I don't think they are dead but might need to be rethought:

Jewel paired with Luke retooled for instance. Or a purple man would be awesome

AOA Magneto would likely need an AOA counterpart

Cap can pair up with anyone really.

Easy solution is pair up Cap and Jewel even though they don't super interact and call it Secret Empire

Then pair Magneto up with Spider-Man 2099 and call it Alternate Timelines.

There. Two packs released. Four new figures out.

#32 stitch13

stitch13

Driller

• Members
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:25 PM

I could see two packs being the way forward for 3.75 for now. Seems more cost effective. So I don't think they are dead but might need to be rethought:

Jewel paired with Luke retooled for instance. Or a purple man would be awesome

AOA Magneto would likely need an AOA counterpart

Cap can pair up with anyone really.

Easy solution is pair up Cap and Jewel even though they don't super interact and call it Secret Empire

Then pair Magneto up with Spider-Man 2099 and call it Alternate Timelines.

There. Two packs released. Four new figures out.

I'd be ok with the line continuing this way. $20 for two figures works out cheaper than what they're charging for singles now.

#33 Axonrey

Axonrey

Battle Droid

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:44 AM

Not only would I be OK with if, I would prefer it.  If I'm going to get mediocre figures with reduced articulation and no accessories, I'd rather get 2 for 20 than 1 for 15.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us