How would you repurpose parts to get your fave unmade most-wanted characters?

DSmith

We know Hasbro is making BANK off of reusing body types and parts all over to get new characters made. So I thought about that concept and making a kit-bashing type thread where you look at what's available and compatible and decide what would work great to bring a version of a character you want to life!

Examples:

Crystal (of the Inhumans)

-The Hellcat body is perfect, and has been used multiple times by customizers to make Crystal in her 90s Avengers yellow costume. The claw hands need to be replaced with something a little more "conjuring" like Scarlet Witch hands.

-the head I thought could be taken from Black Cat (if the raised mask could be painted over), because Black Cat has bangs like Crystal's usual depictions, and the sides of her head have the hair fairly contained, where that unique black band could be painted around it. BUT now I'm looking at that Mockingbird head. If you remove the glasses, there are bangs kind of tucked under her hair and a flat part around the sides that could take the painted black band. And the face is clear of any raised mask details that Black Cat has, and probably could just put a red lip on Mockingbird's head, darker color for the hair, and it would probably differentiate that head sculpt enough to make her pop as Crystal. But can her head pop off and be transplanted to the Hellcat body? I'm a little nervous about that.

Domino

Misty Knight's body looks like a good bodysuit for a clean Domino custom, maybe with a Captain Marvel (Carol) unmasked head.

Wonder Man (remake)

I see an easy repaint on the Sentry body with a Hyperion repainted head. And two fists.

Have you looked at figures and felt like their body or face could be used for someone else we haven't gotten yet? Then there are also great bodies like the new Mockingbird but are there any other characters that could be done on such a uniquely-detailed body sculpt?

Shatterstars/Longhot - AIM soldier/Star-Lord/GR mold, with Ronin Clint head for Longshot and the Bucky head repainted for Shatterstar

Red Skull - use it again, paint it green for Skull

Firestar - Hellcat re-paint the arms and legs with the flame and the Marvel Girl Jean Grey head or Black Cat head if you want modern

Dazzler - straight repaint of Captain Marvel for modern

Bishop - Doctor Voodoo head on upcoming Cable

Clay Quartermain - movie Hawkeye head on SHIELD body

The one i thought of at work basically anything for Mighty Avengers.

Blue Marvel

• Hyperion mold with his cape
  • Black Panther Unmasked head,

Spectrum

• Moonstone Body
  • New Head.

Power Man (Vic)

• Teenage Mold
  • New Head but with Mockingbird's glasses

If Baron Mordo is a comic version which I doubt

• His body with a Kaluu head.

Jessica Jones

• Juibilee's Jacket cut shorter and arms
  • Medusa body
  • New lower torso with a jean look. No High heels!!
  • Kitty Pryde head (maybe a swapable head)

Luke Cage

• Hyperion Mold (since he used it the last time. must keep these molds similar)
  • SDCC head with a swappable Power Man head
  • New jean look.

^^^ Piggybanking off your ideas

Luke Cage - Drax (Armin Zola wave) lower with Hyperion upper.

Jessica Jones - upcoming Rogue body with Mockingbird legs, repainted as denim, Emma Frost head

Moon Knight - new Taskmaster body, Dr. Doom cape, Blizzard head

MJ - movie Gamora legs, Scarlet Witch torso and arms, Gamora SDCC head, all repainted of course

• 7 months later...

Was looking at some new releases for new ideas...

Black Knight (90s)

-Dreadknight torso (repainted) - including belt/loincloth

-Dreadknight scaly arms/legs - they're already bright blue

-Boots and gloves straight off the Secret War cap (navy with red trim was it for Dane Whitman, wasn't it?)

...Would need a new head and removable helmet.

Sersi (90s green swimsuit)

-Enchantress body (Dr. Strange wave deco)

--torso is proper green, just needs light trim around edges

--Legs need flesh tone and boots painted at mid-calf, maintaining the heels

--Arms need gloves fully painted

--power effects from Enchantress or Hulkbuster wave Dr. Strange would work just fine

Hercules (90s Under Siege harness version)

--Absorbing Man torso and standard (non-absorbing) arms

--Non-jean legs (are there any in this scale for this body?) that can be flesh tone

Luke Cage (modern; tank & jeans)

-Sandman SDCC boxed set body, neck to foot

-Luke Cage SDCC Thunderbolts head

I'd accept any of your above kit-bashes for Moon Knight. It's so easy!

Sidenote:
Wouldn't the AI Vision's (Hulkbuster wave) cape be better if it was just the long portion of the Hyperion cape without the detachable shoulder piece? I hate that claw that wraps around the Vision's neck on the cape he came with. It doesn't sit right, it just kind of hovers around his neck, and the chest piece is painted, so I feel like the cape just hanging off the back would look cleaner. Anyone want to sell me their Hyperion cape? I don't want to dismantle the Hyperion I own...