Missing Avengers

tarot

Since next year will be the Year of the Avengers (Avenger Movie 2 and Ant-man) and we are getting with Hellcat and Machine Man joining or Avengers collection, I decided to make a list of all the missing Avenger we have left to get.

1. Swordsman
  2. Mantis
  3. Moondragon
  4. Two-Gun Kid
  5. Captain Marvel/Photon/Pulsar/Spectrum
  6. Starfox
  7. Doctor Druid
  8. Mockingbird
  9. Firebird
  10. D-man
  11. Gilgamesh
  12. Quasar
  13. Jim Hammond
  14. Sersi
  15. Stingray
  16. Rage
  17. Living Lightning
  18. Crystal
  19. Thunderstrike
  20. Darkhawk
  21. Justice
  22. Firestar
  23. Triathlon/3d-man
  24. Silver Claw
  25. Jack Of Hearts
  26. Lionheart
  27. Amadeus Cho
  28. Stature
  29. Kid Vision
  30. Ant-man (O'Grady)
  31. Jessica Jones
  32. Quake
  33. Sunspot
  34. Manifold
  35. Shang-Chi
  36. Captain Universe
  37. Smasher
  38. Ex Nihilo
  39. Abyss
  40. Nightmask
  41. Star Brand
  42. Blue Marvel
  43. Power man
  44. White Tiger

I would like all those figures to be made but the only one you forgot is Echo & Hyperion (but the one we got was not the Avengers one). But if I could only find Protector, Nova, MN Cap, Wolverine (from the Puck wave), Hawkeye but with the new Hawkeye being released don't really care if I get Modern or HA Hawkeye, but hopefully Hasbro re-does Black Panther, US Agent, Tigra, DD, Beast, Doc Strange, Vision, She-Hulk, Sandman, Wonder Man, Black Knight, Namor, Quicksilver, War Machine, Thing Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman in Future Foundation costumes, Wasp, Moon Knight, Spider Woman (Julia Carpenter), Falcon, Havok (UA), Rogue (UA), Captain Britain, Giant-Man (Modern), Ant-Man (Lang), Blade, Luke Cage, Red-Hulk, Hulk (MN), Ares, Hercules since I never got them because I barely started collecting ML in 2012 since I'm be 17 the day Agent Venom comes out and barely started getting into comics cuz of the movies. Missed out on a lot of figures since ROML too but I'm trying to find them but hard in Chicago. Even though I want to build an Avengers and X-Men collection since they're my most fav teams.

PS Don't got Ebay or credit card yet

I'm a HUGE Avengers fan from the 90s, so these are the ones I would be eager to buy:

Swordsman

Mantis

Moondragon (great for a cosmic line)

Monica Rambeau... whatever code name she's going by now, I just need her in that white and black costume!

Starfox

Mockingbird

Firebird (could be an easy repaint into Snowbird from Alpha Flight... I did that with Snowbird from the 90s 5" Alpha Flight toy, was super easy)

Gilgamesh

Quasar

Sersi (I need her in the classic green bathingsuit outfit)

Stingray

Rage

Living Lightning (need a human version and I'd LOVE a large scale translucent "lightning form" BAF!)

Crystal (classic 90s yellow costume)

Thunderstrike (want his version of Thor also)

Darkhawk

Justice

Firestar (need both the classic "Spider-Man's Amazing Friends" yellow costume, but also like the modern version when she became an Avenger)

Triathlon

Silverclaw

Jack of Hearts

Amadeus Cho

Stature

Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady)

Jessica Jones

Quake

Sunspot

Shang-Chi

White Tiger

Not sure if you left her off intentionally, but I need Jocasta also!

That's all I need. Asking too much? :tongue:

I would like all those figures to be made but the only one you forgot is Echo & Hyperion (but the one we got was not the Avengers one). But if I could only find Protector, Nova, MN Cap, Wolverine (from the Puck wave), Hawkeye but with the new Hawkeye being released don't really care if I get Modern or HA Hawkeye, but hopefully Hasbro re-does Black Panther, US Agent, Tigra, DD, Beast, Doc Strange, Vision, She-Hulk, Sandman, Wonder Man, Black Knight, Namor, Quicksilver, War Machine, Thing Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman in Future Foundation costumes, Wasp, Moon Knight, Spider Woman (Julia Carpenter), Falcon, Havok (UA), Rogue (UA), Captain Britain, Giant-Man (Modern), Ant-Man (Lang), Blade, Luke Cage, Red-Hulk, Hulk (MN), Ares, Hercules since I never got them because I barely started collecting ML in 2012 since I'm be 17 the day Agent Venom comes out and barely started getting into comics cuz of the movies. Missed out on a lot of figures since ROML too but I'm trying to find them but hard in Chicago. Even though I want to build an Avengers and X-Men collection since they're my most fav teams.

PS Don't got Ebay or credit card yet

Most People use the Ronin figure for Echo and that is the only Hyperion we are going to get.