All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. I love this figure, it's already my fav figure of the year, it's not the costume I would have desired but Hey whatevs, it's beautiful and a stand out among st these toon figures, I love the everything about this one, totally cool with it not being comic, I will take what I can get and this one isn't a let down.
  3. At first I loved this Wolverine, then kinda fell out of interest in it, but now having this in my hands I love this Wolvie all over again, cool it has jaw articulation, really appreciate when Hasbro does that, but really this 2 pack is all about Lilandra and she doesn't disappoint, after the head tease with Mystique, I feel like I've just been waiting it out for her to get an actual figure I knew it had to come one day and it's a real winner.
  4. Pre-ordered this, and now I feel like I should have gotten 2 of these sets, they have such good modication capabilities, could have a ton of SHIELD agents, but I will just stick with 1 for now and wait and see if they get a bit of a discount at some point, awesome set. Glad to finally get a Dum Dum & Fury for my collection, always was mad at myself for skipping that previous Fury, and glad I then passed on buying it for 50 bucks.
  5. Yesterday
  6. Hydro-Man's head sculpt looks really good; definitely better than the previous figure, imo. And DD is just hmm.. I reeeally hope they make him again for the collectors who DO wanna see him done on the Vulcan model 🤞 . That said, gonna have to pass on this duo.
  7. Is it a deep reading though? If you're implying that what Daredevil has gone through for the last +10 years would drive former creators away, you're not really alluding to "some of the things" that you personally dislike, but rather a whole lot of things (+10 years of them) that other people would dislike. Contrary to popular belief, people hold the power to control how others interpret the things they say... Because they're the ones saying it. Communication is a conscious effort, and written communication even moreso lol And with great power...
  8. Still think he looks like he fell in oil. Or a puddle of symbiote goo. Or reminds me a tiny bit of those b&w Eastman amd Laird TMNT figures.
  9. MCUcollector24 looks at the new Marvel Legends Series Daredevil & Hydro-Man Two-Pack from Hasbro. This two-pack is available exclusively from Hasbro Pulse in the United States. Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and share your thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  10. GeekHangover looks at the new Marvel Legends Series Daredevil & Hydro-Man Two-Pack from Hasbro. This two-pack is available exclusively from Hasbro Pulse in the United States. Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and share your thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  11. GeekHangover looks at the new Wolverine 50th Anniversary Marvel Legends Wolverine (Patch) And Joe Fixit Two-Pack from Hasbro. This two-pack is available for pre-order from our sponsors Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth. Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and share your thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  12. GeekHangover looks at the new Wolverine 50th Anniversary Marvel Legends Logan And Lilandra Neramani Two-Pack from Hasbro. This two-pack is available for pre-order from our sponsors Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth. Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and share your thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  13. Well I can't control what anyone else deep reads into things I say. Last time I fought that fight it ended up in a divorce but that was a good thing. But in the end it's nothing worth arguing about. Everyone has their own personal take. I try not to mince words and I've made no secret that I think Marvel has gone way off the traditional path with all their characters. I believe comics in general stopped being entertainment a long time ago and has become nothing more than an extension of what we already see on a daily basis. Who needs that? I can turn on the news any time I want. Some people like it and maybe that's just the natural evolution of comics. Maybe I'm just too old school but I maintain I like my hero's beating up bad guys and doing fantastic cool stuff. Some like them sitting around a coffee shop editorializing and philosophizing or throwing giant dress up dinner parties. Different tastes for different folks. But if I want a tween novel I know where to find it. Sure the occasional tryst out is a nice break from the norm. One of my fave classic stories was when the X-Ladies went out for a ladies night out and they all got dressed up and Marc Sylvestri got to draw them all dolled up. Eventually they ended up in a fight in a mall and then we got Jubiliee. It all worked out great in the end. Now days not so much. Your knowledge of the current Marvel and history is extensive and impressive. I have great knowledge and memories of classic Marvel but admittedly most of what's gone one in the past 20 or so years is lost to me. I'm not what some people might call a Hater but I sure don't believe in supporting something I don't enjoy just for the support of an industry. I basically tune in when there's a reboot and or a new series or when something looks cool or promising and I read for a while until it goes South and then I bow out. When I read a DD comic and there's zero kicks or punches through multiple issues it's not the entertainment I'm looking for. I do my part by giving everything a shot regardless of what I've heard good or bad. I stopped putting any faith in the bought and paid for critics long ago. I even gave the new Punisher a chance. I really did dig his new look but that's about where it ended. I would still buy an action figure done of him though. Like I said maybe I'm just and Old Head. But that's okay. I have fond memories of what comics and characters used to be. Especially DD. He was such an indomitable BA at one time. But those days are far gone now. If you want to say the comics world has passed me by then that's fair and I might even agree. Maybe I'm just that older gal whose constantly talking about how good things used to be. Cool I'll own it but I'm far from that Crazy Old Cat Lady who screams at kids to get off her lawn and passes out butterscotch and $5 McDonald's cards for birthdays and Christmas.
  14. Glad to see this is only $75. They've been doing a good job at keeping most figures retail price this year. Pretty sure both male bodies in this set are just Vulcan with slight modifications.
  15. The Marvel Legends Series S.H.I.E.L.D. 3-Pack includes two alternate heads: Nick Fury Sr. and additional Sharon Carter, for you to customize into your favorite display inspired by the Captain America comics. Get ready to pre-order the Marvel Legends Series Nick Fury Jr., Sharon Carter, and Dum Dum Dugan Comics 3-pack from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $74.99.
  16. This Power Princess beauty arrived yesterday. This Squadron Supreme is complete!
  17. Thanks!! I know we will eventually get one in this colour scheme one day, but I was a little impatient 🙂
  18. Awesome! Especially for those of us who can't wait for the official release!
  19. The head sculpt reminds me of the original Toybiz Legends Cap. Really nice work.
  20. I always liked that Wolverine. I think mostly because I hope it means more Brood characters in the future. Lillandra is more lukewarm than I originally thought. Like Jean she seams way too small. Hasn't she always been drawn as a taller more statuesque woman? Why do the male figures keep getting bigger and the females keep getting smaller? I also prefer the face sculpt from the Mystique figure. But I think that was only another reuse of the Scarlet Witch sculpt with a headress. She still looks good. Just less than I'd hoped for.
  21. This is by far the worst Jean Grey figure to date. Animation style or not the head sculpt is bad and tiny. She's so short. And something about losing that diaphragm joint makes her upper chest and shoulders look so narrow and frail. She looks like that mold was made for a female teen. Glad I was able to cancel in time.
  22. Excellent! Looks like we're finally getting a Captain America sized model with butterflies. Guess it's time to start going back over that catalog of previous figures made using the Reaper model.
  23. It's one unique looking figure, I'm glad it got made but as I said before these arms super skinny, he's wearing jacket which should make even the super skinny arms look much thicker, they are especially thin in contrast with his substantially thick legs, either they should have buffed up arms or made the legs thinner.
  24. Last week
  25. Thanks! I think I have that old Hasbro one kicking around somewhere too.
  1. Load more activity
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Frankanitacaste
    Newest Member
    Frankanitacaste

• Shop for Marvel Action Figures

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE