Anyone seen Wal Mart Exclusives?

Heisenberg

I started out with The Return of Marvel Legends and then reaching back through Ebay to get some of the classic Toy Biz ones. I can kick myself for not grabbing the Toys R Us exclusive X-Men Jubilee BAF wave when I had the chance. I was right there holding them in my hands but forced myself to put them back because I had truck problems and did not know how much it was going to cost me to get it fixed. I later bought a Jubilee head and stuck her on an extra Spidergirl body that seemed to fit. I hope they do another Jubilee from the early 90s.

I traded the Storm from that wave for a Toy Biz Cable.......seemed like a good idea at the time since I already had a loose Storm. With the new Cable and insane price of Storm its not a great deal for me in hindsight. I don't really regret it though because it made another forum member really happy. I still have Magneto from that wave MOC but wish I would have picked up an extra set of all the figures.

Yeah the prices are pretty crazy. They are doing nothing but going up on Ebay. I am glad I at least got my hands on Jubilee's head on Ebay. Like I said it fits great on that one Spidergirl's body. I bought an extra Kitty Pride and tried to put it on her body but it won't fit.

I started out with The Return of Marvel Legends and then reaching back through Ebay to get some of the classic Toy Biz ones. I can kick myself for not grabbing the Toys R Us exclusive X-Men Jubilee BAF wave when I had the chance. I was right there holding them in my hands but forced myself to put them back because I had truck problems and did not know how much it was going to cost me to get it fixed. I later bought a Jubilee head and stuck her on an extra Spidergirl body that seemed to fit. I hope they do another Jubilee from the early 90s.

I hear you. The future of the X-Men in ML was still way up in the air when the Jubilee wave came out. It was kinda shifty that it was only a TRU exclusive so I forced myself to buy the set on the thought that we may never see another X-Man in ML form. It did end up being a good purchase & I actually like that version of Wolverine even better than recent Brown & Yellow one. The sculpt is specific and exclusive to that figure as far as I can tell & it fits in well with the 90's X-Men line up, though I'm sure Hasbro will eventually do another blue/yellow one as they round out the 90's roster as they say they will.

As for the exclusives, all my local W-Marts have gone thru at least 2 restocks of the Juggy wave and still no Falcon or W. Soldier to be found. I did, however manage to score 2 full Juggy waves and an extra Deadpool and Rogue.

They actually said they were going to round out the 90's roster? That would be so cool. I feel we probably will get a Gambit figure later with his movie coming out later. Also with the recent Jackal reveal in the Spidey Green Goblin wave, it looks like we may get a Jim Lee Beast as well. I feel a Jim Lee Storm is a given. I would like to see them do another Bishop in that era.

I hear you. The future of the X-Men in ML was still way up in the air when the Jubilee wave came out. It was kinda shifty that it was only a TRU exclusive so I forced myself to buy the set on the thought that we may never see another X-Man in ML form. It did end up being a good purchase & I actually like that version of Wolverine even better than recent Brown & Yellow one. The sculpt is specific and exclusive to that figure as far as I can tell & it fits in well with the 90's X-Men line up, though I'm sure Hasbro will eventually do another blue/yellow one as they round out the 90's roster as they say they will.

As for the exclusives, all my local W-Marts have gone thru at least 2 restocks of the Juggy wave and still no Falcon or W. Soldier to be found. I did, however manage to score 2 full Juggy waves and an extra Deadpool and Rogue.

They actually said they were going to round out the 90's roster? That would be so cool. I feel we probably will get a Gambit figure later with his movie coming out later. Also with the recent Jackal reveal in the Spidey Green Goblin wave, it looks like we may get a Jim Lee Beast as well. I feel a Jim Lee Storm is a given. I would like to see them do another Bishop in that era.

Ya, I'm not sure who exactly said it or where I read it, but I came from someone in charge at Hasbro. It's just one of those things that I either watched an interview or read transcript from an interview, but it was defiantly said. Maybe one of the moderators has a better memory than I. The reason it stuck in my head is that I was thinking how huge and diverse the Jim Lee roster actually was at that time. It seemed like he tried to put his take on literally every character in the X-Verse, so I was just wondering how far they were gonna dig. We're they gonna just stick to the main 7-10 characters or catch some of those characters that came in and out? Also if you'll remember, the team actually split into 2 teams; Blue/Lee & Gold/Portacio. It was a short lived thing cuz Lee & Portacio split to Image shortly after, but you gotta wonder if all those characters are game too. It''s one of the things that makes it hard to believe when people speculate that there's only going to be 1 or 2 X-related waves a year. At that rate it could be years before we see a completed roster.

Well considering the grand finale of the 2016 sdcc (legends wise) was the partial Xmen Warlock wave reveal, coupled with the fact that the Jnaut wave was most preordered legends wave in history (the wave is performing exceedingly well at B&M retail as well), I think it's a safe bet that MUTANTS are at the top (or at least near the top) of the current legends blueprint operation.

Based on that, I strongly suspect we will see an XMEN wave every year for the foreseeable future (to that end, I also think that we will see a XMEN legends box set/pack next year as well.

As far as two waves a year, I don't think it's out of the realm possibility at all, as far as down the road is concerned...and lord knows we need it!

With regards to completing rosters, I think that we will see all of our wishlists come true in a quicker manner than most collectors think. Of course, when speaking historically, Hasbro takes their SWEET time completing ANY roster but let's not forget that the current (starting with the Phase 3 Infinite Series rebrand) model allows for stronger, more tightnit wave structures than ever before.

From Toybiz Series 1 through 2013, any legends wave could consists of ANY character, irrespective of what franchise/team/roster/era they were a part of. Luckily, those days are behind us and I personally think Hasbro doesn't get enough credit for changing the legends wave formula around as it is now known today and I think that new, enhanced wave unity format (movie tie-in release cycle aside) goes widely forgotten (generally speaking) and even seems to be under-appreciated at times.

I (like anyone/everyone else) can pick apart a wave within the context of "why the hell is THAT character in the wave" or "they should've put X character in that wave instead of Y character" Now don't get me wrong, we are entitled to those opinions as long as we are supporting legitimate, 1st party Hasbro product, but let's not forget at the same time what we are living in a new certifiable Golden Age of legends and the odds of us getting the characters/figs/teams we want has NEVER been higher!!!

I will ALWAYS be a champion of Toy Biz (not so with Hasbro prior to 2014) but I can't say I miss their wave strategy that would include (for brief example): a modern age villain, an 80s hero team member, an obscure secondary character who belonged to a group that didn't last long and a first appearance character who debuted in the 60s who probably represented a fig no one ever really asked for or needed in the long run...ALL IN THE SAME WAVE.

Hasbro is releasing more legends in a year these days (7 waves this year and TWO are/were full 8 fig waves) than EVER before and I personally don't see why this upwards trend will not continue moving forward.

I know it's easy to take a patient, pragmatic approach because we all live in a "it's been too long and we need this fig NOW" philosophy but i simply want to set the table here by saying that there has NEVER been a better time to be a legends collector than RIGHT NOW!!!

Finally! Found 8 of each of the Bucky/Falcon legends at Walmart. Doing a weekend getaway with the family and hit the Walmart in Dr. Phillips area/crossing off of Turkey Lake road in Orlando. If you're near that area, they should still have at least 4 of each. With Strange on order I can now OFFICIALLY close the book on 2016 Legends...what a year lol!

I traded the Storm from that wave for a Toy Biz Cable.......seemed like a good idea at the time since I already had a loose Storm. With the new Cable and insane price of Storm its not a great deal for me in hindsight. I don't really regret it though because it made another forum member really happy. I still have Magneto from that wave MOC but wish I would have picked up an extra set of all the figures.

Yeah the prices are pretty crazy. They are doing nothing but going up on Ebay. I am glad I at least got my hands on Jubilee's head on Ebay. Like I said it fits great on that one Spidergirl's body. I bought an extra Kitty Pride and tried to put it on her body but it won't fit.

They really are. I've been looking to get that Storm and the Jubilee BAF piece for a somewhat reasonable price (around $100 at this point), but I have a feeling it's only going to go up.

Lol. Well hopefully we have ZERO exclusive whole waves in the future (I absolutely don't think they'll do it anymore) and none of us will have that problem anymore.

Have hope on the Bucky/Falcon Rukk, I saw 8 of each on the shelf today so I suspect they are starting to land. Similarly, the Walmart 3.75 black series wave 4 technically came out months ago but I didn't find them till two weeks ago and since then, I have seen the wave at least 5 times over on the shelf since. Walmart is despicable of course but it seems they do EVENTUALLY get their exclusives in and in decent numbers.

But yeah, like we've talked about before, online ordering is where it's at!

finally found Falcon and Winter soldier at 3 different wal marts, eachstore had 5 each. Also one wal mart had a display with Spiderman unlimited merch on one side and Capt. America on the other w/ Civil war figs. : had them all at least 4 of every fig. from wave 1.

Found a whole slew of Winter Solider and Falcon exclusives today before work! I picked up 3 Falcon's and 2 Winter Soldier's. I am really hoping I can make the wings work on Captain Falcon. I have to say I like the Bucky figure much more than I thought I would. I think now is the time to find them right before Civil War hits DVD.

Just need Civil War wave 3 now and my wallet can breath. Anyone seen it at retail?

I am probably being silly but what do you mean you stuck Jubilee head on Spider Girl body? Which Spider Girl? Did you then paint it?

P.S I almost got into a fight over the Jubilee wave lol I had them all in my hand but was having trouble carrying them I put Cyclops down and this guy grabbed it as fast as he could. I don't think he really even cared just figured they were special because of how I was acting. I didn't have the connections I have now.

Found a whole slew of Winter Solider and Falcon exclusives today before work! I picked up 3 Falcon's and 2 Winter Soldier's. I am really hoping I can make the wings work on Captain Falcon. I have to say I like the Bucky figure much more than I thought I would. I think now is the time to find them right before Civil War hits DVD.

Just need Civil War wave 3 now and my wallet can breath. Anyone seen it at retail?

Actually, my Civil War wave 3 Pre-Order came in before I found Falcon and W. Soldier at retail. I didn't find them anywhere near my home but went on vacation thru 3 states (TX, OK, LA) this weekend and every store had them. I found them first in OK and I got 2 of each. So I've officially tracked down all the exclusives thus far this year.

Yeah much to what Heisenberg said, I think they're timing hitting stores is conspicuously coinciding with the upcoming home release of the movie lol.

As far as finding Abomb at retail, haven't seen any but my buddy recently found the whole wave of Space Venom at retail so that seems like it might be trickling out now. I mean I order my waves from EE so it's crazy to look at how long it takes these things to start showing up at retail lol but we all know why that is...been there, covered that horse to death lol