Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Dwayne Pinkney's Collection

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DwaynePinkney

DwaynePinkney

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:58 PM

Hello!

Long time lurker and new to the forums...I've been collecting vintage Marvel toys, games comics and other memorabilia for over 20 years. Everything in my collection is the best I could find. Hoping to do a book on Marvel collectibles. Here is a pic of my display in progress. This represents about 5% of my total collection. Thanks for looking!

TOYROOM_zpsqrdbs5dz.jpg

#2 DwaynePinkney

DwaynePinkney

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 12:57 PM

I'm disappointed that there isn't more interest in vintage Marvel toys and collectibles.

#3 gpmartin414

gpmartin414

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 860 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:26 PM

Cool collection!

There probably haven't been any other comments since the focus on this site is modern 6" and 3.75" lines.

#4 DwaynePinkney

DwaynePinkney

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:02 PM

Cool collection!

There probably haven't been any other comments since the focus on this site is modern 6" and 3.75" lines.

Thanks for looking!

The 1970's were a magical time to be a Marvel fan. Many of the toys in my collection were Christmas and birthday presents from 1976-1982 that I reacquired.

#5 Devil Bat

Devil Bat

Lex Luthor

• Members
  • 4,677 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:29 PM

Hey Dwayne! I'm a long-time member and lurker too. I usually don't come on here expecting to see some of the older collectibles like yours, but I too love them. I'm also a child of the Seventies, and I used to love the old Mego toys and Colorform sets. I remember as a kid wanting one of those twelve-inch articulated Spider-Man figures that had magnets on its hands and feet to simulate his wall-crawling powers. Never did get one though... *sigh* (lol)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us