3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Yesterday was a MU day!

I was able to find 2 Silver Surfers for a custom project my frind is working on (Guardian and Vindicator - Mirror uniforms and possible mirror colors).

Also got bot Ms Marvels, new Punisher and another Cap America (my custom for the British Supersoldier - Lancelot). Still needing Grey Hulk and 2 Things and the list goes on.

On my way back from an appointment, I stopped at a Target in the ghetto. Found three total figs on the pegs, picked up Black Spider-Man and Classic Iron Man [left the Wave 1 Spidey all by himself.]

Anyone having any luck on Wave 3 in the Michigan area?

One of my Target's had the new MU IM.

I passed cause I have stealth IM but just wanted to let you all know they are out there.

Now, if I could just get Grey Hulk, Thing, and (maybe...if it looks better than the pic) modern Ms Marvel.

my target in metairie louisiana (suburb of new orleans) had all of them, i got the two versions of ms. marvel, and ultimate captain america. i passed on the rest of them due to the price. i also think the superhero showdown hulk and thing looked better, and i have them so i'll be passing on the ones that don't seem superior in looks and plastic.

i posted a rough version of how to retool ms. marvel to give her swivel elbows, i'll try and add picks. she is awesome now that her elbows work.

Im officially all caught up on these. the only thing i dont have is the other two hand ninjas i WILL get. On to wave 3 of wolv/ wave 4 of mu! does anyone know how they get rid of all the "leftovers" from sdcc? will they be selling them through the site, or will i have to wait til their on hts for 50 bucks a piece?

I finally found the two Ms. Marvels I was missing at a Target today. Looks like they're starting to restock, but had only put out 1 case of Series 3 so they'll probably be bare again within a week (unless there were more in the stock room). Even the Wal-Marts and TRUs around here that had tons of MU have just a very few left from Series 1 & 2. Good-news for the popularity of this line, I just hope that they don't glut the pegs over the Summer with excessive restocks as they have with other lines in the past.

For those who haven't found 3 yet, I imagine they'll be hitting W-M and TRUs in full-force very soon.

Bring-on those 2-packs!

I have only seen wave 1 at Walmart.. they haven't had any in since the "drop date" though when they got like 8 cases each.

At TRU they only got a couples cases of wave 1. But nothing since "drop date".. although they have been getting XOW stuff.

At Targets, they have been getting like 1 case at a time.. some jumped right to wave 2... and then I found wave 3 last week... but they keep getting in just one case at a time.. really empty pegs all over the place.

I am just not seeing very much MU product at all.

I have only seen wave 1 at Walmart.. they haven't had any in since the "drop date" though when they got like 8 cases each.

At TRU they only got a couples cases of wave 1. But nothing since "drop date".. although they have been getting XOW stuff.

At Targets, they have been getting like 1 case at a time.. some jumped right to wave 2... and then I found wave 3 last week... but they keep getting in just one case at a time.. really empty pegs all over the place.

I am just not seeing very much MU product at all.

I think that's pretty much the case everywhere at the moment. It's kind of bittersweet, a bit frustrating for collectors, but much better in the long-run as an over-abundance tends to delay new waves and worse case kill interest (see: Indiana Jones). I haven't had too much trouble collecting these so far (with the exception of Bullseye, whom I only saw once). There's plenty of on-line options as well (thankfully, I haven't needed to resort to), which is good.