Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Marvel Legends Black Panther - wave & BAF update

marvel legends black panther mcu namor iron man black bolt marvel legends 6 baf

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cardassian

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 08:22 PM

BOTTOM LINE!!!!! We wouldn't even be having this discussion if the waves weren't overloaded with MCU figs!!!! This line is supposed to represent COMIC characters. The movie versions of these characters wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for them originating on paper and ink. But because peeps have love ins with actors and actresses, we've had the number of characters (comic) we get vastly reduced to the point we don't even get Build-A-Figures anymore, unless it's a Spider-Man or X-Men wave, and with Spider-Man, it's only in non movie years! MCU collectors don't care about the characters or even truly know about them except for what they see on the big screen, and what's more, don't CARE to know, but they've nagged for "more More, MORE MCU that they've gotten their wish at the expense of the characters that made this line possible. We're at the point that next year, the MCU Avengers will be complete with the addition of the Vison (and yes he is coming). Can any comic collectors on these forums tell me if they've completed any Avengers roster? Or any team roster outside of the Fantastic Four (and I don't mean kitbashing squads like having Silver Centurion Iron Man in the ANAD Avengers)? I'll say it again; MCU characters were incorporated into the line to A-save it and B- move it along, NOT take friggin' over!

Dammit, I just can't stop myself from turning my posts into rants! Very sorry (again) people.

UPDATE: OK, I was wrong! The only complete Avengers roster was the original squad consisting of Thor, 1st appearance Iron Man, 1st appearance Hulk, and the two miniature Ant-Man & Wasp figures that came with the Goliath variant, or the original 4 Defenders (Doctor Strange, the Hulk, Sub-Mariner and the Silver Surfer). All from the Toybiz days (except Subby. We had to wait for Hasbro to release him in just his trunks in the Fantastic Four wave).

#27 cable_and_hope

cable_and_hope

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 04:18 PM

I love this line with the exception of the killmonger figure but that is only due to me not liking the decision the movie made to make his costume look identical to T'challa's . 

#28 jdgi

jdgi

Andorian

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 11:18 AM

Nobody has posted this yet, but the Black Panther wave is up for preorder since midnight. There are cases and singles for all the figures!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: marvel legends, black panther, mcu, namor, iron man, black bolt, marvel legends 6, baf

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us