MU Customs

DarthOnyx

Johnny Storm and Mr. Fantastic

what did you use for reed richards head?

25th Ann. Duke = Johnny Storm's head

25th Ann. Hawk = Reed Richard's head

Anakin Skywalker = Wade Wilson's head

Biggs Darklighter = Tony Stark's head

did you do something to exstent reeds neck? and what kind of paint did you use for the white hair?

Nothing to extend reed's neck. It is just how the head fit. I did, however, shorten Johnny Storm's neck. I used appel barrel country grey dry brushed lightly for the hair streaks.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some great stuff there, guys. Riddick, I see parts of a WWF Backstage Mayhem in there! Been looking for one of those for a while but always lose out on ebay.

I own a couple of IJ Mutts already, but gonna look into getting a bunch more for headswaps. I really like the 3.75" IJ figures, particularly the accessories.

"Wade Wilson wasn't a new recruit for the Joes. He wasn't an enemy either. One day he just walked right into a battle between Gung Ho's team and Destro, immediately hitting on the Baroness. After being shot multiple times by Iron Grenadiers, the masked mercenary shouted a few choice words and 'hadokened' a grenade into a HISS Tank's engine compartment causing a massive explosion. Snake Eyes was wary when Deadpool approached the Joes and met him with sword drawn. That sword was met with the hum of a replica Light Saber blade and a joke about Lady Jay's cleavage leaving Snake Eyes speechless.. which was the target of Deadpool's next comment. Since then he's tangled with the Joes and Cobra in what we can only guess is his of insane version of fun."

Similar to my first Wolvie Origins Comic Deadpool, this one is detailed to reflect his appearance in issue #16 of Deadpool. The seams on the head were sanded down and a larger 'surprised' eye was sculpted in. I removed the upper half of his modern weabgear and sculpted the cross-chest version. Tossed the flimsy swords and replaced them with stronger Storm Shadow ones, added a boot knife, gave him a magnetic com-set modded from the Resolute Destro one, removable sheepherder cloak...and of course,

THE SHEEP CANNON! Yes folks, it's a cannon disguised as a sheep. You have to read the issue, heh. It's made from a resculpted pvc sheep with its back drilled down, parts from an Armored Core, Spawn Interlink, Transformers, Halo, Sigam 6, and other action figure weaponry combined there. You just can't beat a deadly robot sheep for the ultimate weapon of destruction.

DPSheep_001.JPG

More pics here!----> Deadpool with SHEEP CANNON!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have Iron Man you have to have War Machine, and the 3 3/4" inch Marvel Universe line needed one! He's made from the MU stealth Iron Man, GI Joe Destro lower arms, and an assortment of fodder parts that make up his armor. EVA Halo shoulderpads, Deadpool's chest strap/circle, Transformers Brawl cannon, and a chaingun from Marauder Gun-Runners. I think the belt was made from a DC Universe Cyborg figure.War Machine's arm cannons came from Microman fodder parts as well. Combined with an all metallic paint job and he's ready to wage war!

WarMachineMU_001.JPG

More pics here!---> Marvel Universe War Machine

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an updated version of Gambit that fits into the 3 3/4" inch Marvel Universe line. He's basically a Wolverine Origins Gambit with the coat from a DC Infinite Heroes Commissioner Gordon and collar from the DCIH Manhunter because the original figure was missing that. His hands were modded to turn at the wrists and I created a stronger staff and two scaled playing cards for him to throw.

GambitMU_001.JPG

More pics here!---> Marvel Universe Gambit

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been collecting as many GI Joe Cobra Resolute Soldiers I can get (5 blue 6 red) and while I was posing some of them tonight I thought of Captain America Commando!

I figure he could wear something like this when he doesn't need the flashy costume because he could be sneaking into enemy bases.

100_1158.jpg

I also didn't like the brown of Gambit's jacket because I always preferred black so I painted it and made the collar stick up less.

100_1162.jpg

I also gave Deadpool a better head. The head already had scars on it but I added alot more and painted them. The ones it already had I made alot deeper.

100_1107-1.jpg