Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Number of fb groups. Some are given out that they can't find them and that scalper have taken them.

People. The wave has been out only a week give it time

haha I've noticed the same thing. Lots of complaints about scalpers and yet they are selling Cyclops and Colossus for $35+. Even after shipping it's still higher

Found Guardians 2 at Target on an endcap. Interestingly, they rereleased the original movie wave as well along side it.

Where do you live? Strangely enough, I was looking at the latest Jay C Youtube video a moment ago where he's on an action figure hunt for the X-Men wave as well as the DC Kingshark wave, and he found an Old Man Logan (or Wolverine on the box) and he had shown that they had the 1st GOTG wave including Nova (remember how hard THAT was to get?)/

Found Guardians 2 at Target on an endcap. Interestingly, they rereleased the original movie wave as well along side it.

Where do you live? Strangely enough, I was looking at the latest Jay C Youtube video a moment ago where he's on an action figure hunt for the X-Men wave as well as the DC Kingshark wave, and he found an Old Man Logan (or Wolverine on the box) and he had shown that they had the 1st GOTG wave including Nova (remember how hard THAT was to get?)/

I'm north bay, Santa Rosa. I have 4 Targets in my area, and two have the Guardians on endcap right now. They rereleased Guardians one along with vol 2, Nova and all. So far Angela and Darkhawk seem to be the hot sellers as expected.

Got 'em. Bought from an eBay seller based in Delaware for about $22 per fig. You guys. This wave is freakin great. Finally, Polaris & Dazzler. The added bonus of Logan & Shatterstar are just icing on the cake. Every figure is well-done (paint on cyclops is not that great), but otherwise it's an awesome wave. Bring on the X-villains, hasbro!

post-50880-0-98216300-1488294639_thumb.jpg

2 days ago I got colossus, sunfire, cyclops, oml and dazzler at target but they didn't have shatterstar or Polaris.

Today my wife was at target and they had Polaris and shatterstar, I think someone had hid them somewhere because brickseek showed they had more in stock than I originally bought

Brickseek, has a delay sometimes it won't update store March a full day. Went to a store that said 20 But only had 5 in store, someone must of just bought them up.

Utilized Brickseek for the first time and tracked down a Target that had 3 remaining new X-Men figures. At first I only found Shatterstar and Sunfire, but soon found Dazzler in a go-back cart amongst the rubble. THRILLED!

They all look fantastic. I want to play with them... but I also want to just stand them on my shelf and stare at them forever. I love all these characters. Can't wait to build Warlock, and to find the rest.

Dazzler is just unbelievable. I think it's hilarious and epic that I own this version of the character.

I go through a process with new figs. When I get them out of the package, they stay in my room so I can soak up their "newness", until I finally get used to them and then filter them into my main display in the other room. I am not ready to let go of these figures and get them into the display yet. Not for a long time to come.

Utilized Brickseek for the first time and tracked down a Target that had 3 remaining new X-Men figures. At first I only found Shatterstar and Sunfire, but soon found Dazzler in a go-back cart amongst the rubble. THRILLED!

They all look fantastic. I want to play with them... but I also want to just stand them on my shelf and stare at them forever. I love all these characters. Can't wait to build Warlock, and to find the rest.

Dazzler is just unbelievable. I think it's hilarious and epic that I own this version of the character.

I go through a process with new figs. When I get them out of the package, they stay in my room so I can soak up their "newness", until I finally get used to them and then filter them into my main display in the other room. I am not ready to let go of these figures and get them into the display yet. Not for a long time to come.

Brickseek is the only way to go. It has saved me so many pointless trips. Th only downside is when I see an update, I feel I have to immediately run to the store or the scalpers will buy em all up. Very stressful drive lol.

Hilarious pick up story. So the Guardians vol 2 wave has been hitting my local Targets but I've been finding Angela has been rather elusive, and likely the most sought after figure of the wave, probably because she's half naked.

Well tonight, I stop by the last Target store that had yet to put up the Guardians endcap display. Low and behold, there it is and it looks freshly stocked. I quickly rifle through the pegs, Darkhawk, Rocket ok ok, both Starlords, both Drax, but dang it no Angela. I look to my left and notice a guy with Angela walking away from the toy aisle. Dang! I just missed it by minutes I think.

This guy looks mighty nervous, he even has the figure window box covered with some other random item embarrassed of the scantilly clad plastic beneath perhaps, and B-lines it to the electronics department. I think to myself, he's gonna stash, steal, or abandon ship. After several more nervous minutes I notice he whips out his phone and takes a picture of the figure. Maybe he's bragging of his score to a friend? Dejected, I chop it up to another near miss. But instead of heading to the checkout he heads back to the toy aisle, yes! He places Angela behind a few other figures and then leaves the area, yes!!

Immediately I snatch the fig, make the purchase, and head home.

All I can think is him going back two minutes later, after giving in, and finding it gone. You snooze you lose sir!

Hilarious pick up story. So the Guardians vol 2 wave has been hitting my local Targets but I've been finding Angela has been rather elusive, and likely the most sought after figure of the wave, probably because she's half naked.

Well tonight, I stop by the last Target store that had yet to put up the Guardians endcap display. Low and behold, there it is and it looks freshly stocked. I quickly rifle through the pegs, Darkhawk, Rocket ok ok, both Starlords, both Drax, but dang it no Angela. I look to my left and notice a guy with Angela walking away from the toy aisle. Dang! I just missed it by minutes I think.

This guy looks mighty nervous, he even has the figure window box covered with some other random item embarrassed of the scantilly clad plastic beneath perhaps, and B-lines it to the electronics department. I think to myself, he's gonna stash, steal, or abandon ship. After several more nervous minutes I notice he whips out his phone and takes a picture of the figure. Maybe he's bragging of his score to a friend? Dejected, I chop it up to another near miss. But instead of heading to the checkout he heads back to the toy aisle, yes! He places Angela behind a few other figures and then leaves the area, yes!!

All I can think is him going back two minutes later, after giving in, and finding it gone. You snooze you lose sir!

Congrats! Its always a great feeling to find what you really after and super sweet to find it in a hiding spot. I pre-ordered my Angela figure on Christmas actually and I am just going to wait for her to arrive. She is the only figure from that wave I want. If I can just get lucky with the remaining X-Men wave, I'll be set.

Lol, similar encounter. I went to a Target where they had just put out the GOTG wave. As I was walking up the aisle I passed a guy leaving the area. Clearly he was another collector but he didn't have anything in his hands but he was acting kinda nervous & shifty. Obviously he had just stashed something. So after looking thru the pegs where they had put out at least 2 casses, I find there was no Angela, of course. So I kinda waited for the kid to leave so I could start hunting for his treasure, but he never really did. He left the aisle for a minute or two but he kept coming by, pacing the area, just generally hanging around. This bothered me cuz I'm wondering what the hell he's doing. Either he can afford what he just stashed or he can't. Was he just gonna stand guard until some cash magically fell from the sky. So after a few minutes of this crap I start searching blatantly in his face. I mean he had no right to it than any other customer, but I had cash. It took me about 5 seconds to find his stash behind the IM/War Machine 2 packs that had been there for months. What really bugged me was not only had he stashed Angela, he had stashed 2. Typically it's not part of my own code to buy up all the HTF's but I made an exception this time cuz that's so messed up & I wanted him to see the consequences of being a stingy douche. The look on his face was priceless. Rookie. You don't stash in the same general area where the product is displayed. You go to areas where most fanboys don't go, like cleaning supply or feminine hygiene products. And most of all, don't be greedy.

Lol, similar encounter. I went to a Target where they had just put out the GOTG wave. As I was walking up the aisle I passed a guy leaving the area. Clearly he was another collector but he didn't have anything in his hands but he was acting kinda nervous & shifty. Obviously he had just stashed something. So after looking thru the pegs where they had put out at least 2 casses, I find there was no Angela, of course. So I kinda waited for the kid to leave so I could start hunting for his treasure, but he never really did. He left the aisle for a minute or two but he kept coming by, pacing the area, just generally hanging around. This bothered me cuz I'm wondering what the hell he's doing. Either he can afford what he just stashed or he can't. Was he just gonna stand guard until some cash magically fell from the sky. So after a few minutes of this crap I start searching blatantly in his face. I mean he had no right to it than any other customer, but I had cash. It took me about 5 seconds to find his stash behind the IM/War Machine 2 packs that had been there for months. What really bugged me was not only had he stashed Angela, he had stashed 2. Typically it's not part of my own code to buy up all the HTF's but I made an exception this time cuz that's so messed up & I wanted him to see the consequences of being a stingy douche. The look on his face was priceless. Rookie. You don't stash in the same general area where the product is displayed. You go to areas where most fanboys don't go, like cleaning supply or feminine hygiene products. And most of all, don't be greedy.

I once had an encounter like this, except after I found the Star Wars Ep III figures (lol, right?) that he had stashed behind some Big Wheels, he attempted to take them from me. It was a fun day.