All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Great review and great looking fig! Can’t wait to get that dirty commie!
  3. Today
  4. Holy! Bout time Marvel got some real writing talent. Maybe these modern day never-wills can learn something from this living legend.
  5. That's great! Every once in awhile, I take a look at the old Legendary Riders version, but then decide against it. Can't wait to see this new one!
  6. Yesterday
  7. I am so in! I can't help it...as verbose and odd-characyer driven they may be, I just can't say no to a Claremont story!
  8. In this segment called Marvelous Photo Of The Day, we spotlight awesome Toy Photography from some of the hottest photographers on the Internet today. Today we are spotlighting Photographer ToyTallica and their photo titled "Hopefully Our Monday Will Be Better Than The Angel Will Have." Follow ToyTallica on Instagram and let them know what you think of their work in the COMMENTS BELOW.
  9. That Warbird is very exciting. Not so much because of the character but because of the fact that we now have a clean super-articulated female buck. Black Widow was cool and all but the v-neck killed all reuse potential for Spider-Girls. I would love to see a new Spider-Gwen on this mold. Maybe with Shriek's legs though since these look too thick.
  10. GeekHangover looks at the new Marvel Legends Series Hank Pym (Giant-Man) & Janet Van Dyne (Wasp) Figures from Hasbro. This set is available for pre-order exclusively from Hasbro Pulse in the United States. Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and share your thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  11. GeekHangover looks at the new Marvel Select Crimson Dynamo (Comic) Figure from Diamond Select Toys. This figure is available for pre-order from our sponsors Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth. Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and share your thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  12. Good showing, the ghost rider is the stand out for me. Love the flame wheelie stand nice touch hasbro. Iron fist was my second favorite reveal looks great love the head sculpts on him. Did anyone else think that warbirds shoulders looked weird? Anyway glad for everyone getting things they like and want this year. Already doing better than last year imo keep up the good work hasbro.
  13. GeekHangover looks at the new Marvel Select Captain America (Classic) Figure from Diamond Select Toys. This figure is available for pre-order from our sponsors Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth. Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and share your thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  14. Just when I thought I was done with marvel legends, they somehow pull me back in. Love that Danny Ketch Ghost Rider and finally a classic IronFist, now I got to track down the classic PowerMan!
  15. Wow. I was late to the party today. Work kept me away from the computer and funny enough my phone as well. Nearly everything here is amazing. But part of me wants to scream WHAT TOOK SO DARN LONG FOR MOST OF THESE? Classic Iron Fist finally. But is it weird that they paired him with the more modern Luke Cage. Not that I'm complaining. We were badly in need of both of these figures. Iron Fist looks amazing. I'm not really happy about the Spider-Man mold being used here but in this case it seems okay as he's never been portrayed as that much of a bigger guy. Also how ridiculous is it that we had to wait this long for a decent Luke Cage. So long freakishly unposeable Power Man. You've been replaced and surprisingly it didn't take that long. Again how crazy is it that we are only now getting Danny Ketch GR? Seriously when they did literally nothing but fumble the ball with that ridiculous Haslab and re-issue some older figures for GR's anniversary I'd given up that we'd ever see a Ketch GR but here he is and I love it. That bike is soooo cool. Skaar is awesomely awesome and I will be happy to shell out my cash for that one. Not a fan of Superior Spidey but I understand the appeal and might partake because he look so freakin cool. My biggest disappointment is with Warbird. Glad she got some more love and I'm glad for the people where weren't able to get the first VHTF one but as usual I just wish they had stayed consistent with her body model. They redid Moonstone on the mold. Why couldn't they keep this one on it. Sure she's got great articulation and that's always a good thing but how nimble does she have to be? I can see it with characters like Black Widow but she basically flies and punches people really hard. Plus she looked really good on the Moonstone model. Whatever the case the face sculpt is marvelous. I'll probably buy it for simply that reason. I get the bubbles in my tummy that that Hulkbuster is just a redo of the MCU version but the size of the box would look to be more to be for the slimmer smaller comic version. So fingers crossed. And the stone/boulder. I don't even want to ponder a guess. Terrax, Avalanche? I don't think anyone is asking for redos of those. Maybe a Rockslide? Sorry. I said I wouldn't even ponder. Yet I did. Great day for reveals.
  16. There is also the rumored Heroes Reborn Iron Man, but I agree I think Hulkbuster will be comic whether that is what Dan was referring to or not.
  17. Over the last few years, readers have gotten to experience all-new mutant sagas from the mastermind behind the X-Men’s most influential stories—Chris Claremont! The groundbreaking writer has introduced a multitude of hit limited series that fill in the gaps of X-Men canon, answering dangling questions and adding further depth to his historic and unparalleled run on the franchise. To celebrate Wolverine’s 50th anniversary this year, Claremont is back with artist Edgar Salazar for an all-new Wolverine story set during one of the X-Men’s most beloved eras in WOLVERINE: DEEP CUT! WOLVERINE: DEEP CUT sees Claremont return to the period when the X-Men operated out of the Australian Outback, and Wolverine was jetting off on secret adventures around the globe in his first solo series, also penned by Claremont. Now, witness Wolverine’s untold hunt before the Reavers’ brutal attack brought the X-Men’s time in Australia to a tragic end in Uncanny X-Men #251. OUT OF THE OUTBACK ON A LIFE-AND-DEATH MISSION! Logan sets off from the outback, leaving behind what was left of the X-Men, for a mysterious mission. After decades of mystery, Claremont reveals just what Wolverine got up to before his unforgettable battle with the Reavers! Featuring sinister revelations and claw-to-claw confrontations with Sabretooth, this is an ideal entry-point Wolverine story for new and long-standing fans alike that simply cannot be missed! “One of the amazing things about Chris Claremont’s work is how rich and multi-layered his X-Men stories have always been,” Editor Mark Basso shared. “In Uncanny X-Men #246, he had to move Wolverine off-stage to get to the plethora of other characters and plotlines he had going. DEEP CUT is going to finally step back and show what there just wasn’t time or space to show of Wolverine before he returned in #251, and make good on that title in all senses of the word! And, in true Marvel fashion, the story here will stand completely on its own, so if you have no idea what those plots entailed, rest assured you’ve got a complete adventure in this series.” WOLVERINE: DEEP CUT will be Claremont and Salazar’s latest “retro pick” adventure with Wolverine, following the Wolverine: Madripoor Knights series that launched earlier this year. Check out Phillip Tan’s WOLVERINE: DEEP CUT #1 cover and be there for the next Chris Claremont-penned mutant saga with this untold story of Wolverine’s most personal mission! WOLVERINE: DEEP CUT #1 (OF 4) Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT Art by EDGAR SALAZAR Cover by PHILIP TAN On Sale 7/3
  18. During CinemaCon, Shawn Levy, the director of Deadpool and Wolverine, informed Screen Rant that despite Ryan Reynolds reprising his role as Deadpool, the upcoming Marvel film will not bear the title Deadpool 3. Deadpool & Wolverine is scheduled to make its debut in cinemas on July 26, 2024. Directed by Levy, the movie was co-written by Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick, Zeb Wells, Reynolds, and Levy. Source: Deadline
  19. Giving the hints that Dan said about it having another picture for the Iron Man armory, comic.
  20. Shown below are official images and info released by Hasbro for the new products they announced during their Fanstream earlier this morning. Note that the Astonishing X-Men Wolverine and Superior Spider-Man figures will be available for pre-order tomorrow (4/16) at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth. They will also be available on Amazon. MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES WOLVERINE (MARVEL 85TH ANNIVERSARY) (HASBRO | Ages 4 years & up | Approx. Retail Price: $24.99 | Available: Summer 2024) With unstoppable healing powers and adamantium metal claws, the astonishing Wolverine battles threats alongside the mutant X-Men team. Celebrate the MARVEL UNIVERSE and 85 years of MARVEL COMICS with this MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES WOLVERINE (MARVEL 85TH ANNIVERSARY) figure. This quality 6-inch scale figure features deco inspired by the character’s appearance in Marvel’s Astonishing X-Men comics. The figure features extensive articulation and is highly posable for display and play. Includes figure and 6 comics-inspired accessories including masked and unmasked heads and hands with and without claws.   MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN (MARVEL 85TH ANNIVERSARY) (HASBRO | Ages 4 years & up | Approx. Retail Price: $29.99 | Available: Summer 2024) When Doc Ock swaps bodies with Peter Parker, gaining his powers and conscience, he becomes the unlikely hero Superior Spider-Man. Celebrate the MARVEL UNIVERSE and 85 years of MARVEL COMICS with this MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN (85th ANNIVERSARY) figure. This quality 6-inch scale figure features deco inspired by the character’s appearance in Marvel’s The Superior Spider-Man comics. The figure features extensive articulation and is highly posable for display and play. Includes figure and 11 comics-inspired accessories including alternate head and Spider-Arms with removable backpack.   MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES IRON FIST AND LUKE CAGE (MARVEL 85TH ANNIVERSARY) (HASBRO | Ages 4 years & up | Approx. Retail Price: $49.99 | Available: Summer 2024) Luke Cage and Iron Fist reach new heights as heroes when they’re called to join the roster of New Avengers, teaming up to fight for justice. Celebrate the MARVEL UNIVERSE and 85 years of MARVEL COMICS with this MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES IRON FIST AND LUKE CAGE (85TH ANNIVERSARY) 2-pack. These quality 6-inch scale figures feature deco inspired by the characters’ appearances in Marvel’s The New Avengers comics. The figures feature extensive articulation and are highly posable for display and play. Includes 2 figures and 12 comics-inspired accessories including alternate head and hands for each figure.   Available for pre-order 4/23 at 1pm ET at Amazon, BigBadToyStore and Entertainment Earth. MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES GHOST RIDER (DANNY KETCH) (MARVEL 85TH ANNIVERSARY) (HASBRO | Ages 4 years & up | Approx. Retail Price: $49.99 | Available: Summer 2024) When Danny Ketch crosses paths with a cursed motorcycle, he is transformed into the Spirit of Vengeance, wielding supernatural powers as Ghost Rider. Celebrate the MARVEL UNIVERSE and 85 years of MARVEL COMICS with this MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES GHOST RIDER (DANNY KETCH) (85TH ANNIVERSARY) figure set. This quality 6-inch scale figure and vehicle features deco inspired by their appearances in Marvel’s Ghost Rider comics. The figure features extensive articulation and is highly posable for display and play. Set comes with 6-inch scale Hell Cycle vehicle with moveable foot peg, semi-translucent fire wheels, and fire stands for displaying on 2 wheels or 1. Includes figure, bike and 9 comics-inspired accessories including motorcycle display pieces and alternate hands and chain for figure.   With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections. Available for pre-order 4/30 at 1pm ET at BigBadToyStore and Entertainment Earth. MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES SKAAR, SON OF HULK (MARVEL 85TH ANNIVERSARY) (HASBRO | Ages 4 years & up | Approx. Retail Price: $39.99 | Available: Summer 2024) A born fighter from the brutal world of Sakaar, the Son of Hulk seeks the power needed to destroy his enemies. Celebrate the MARVEL UNIVERSE and 85 years of MARVEL COMICS with this MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES SKAAR, SON OF HULK (85th ANNIVERSARY) figure. For the first time, fans can add Skaar, the son of Hulk to their collection. This quality 6-inch scale deluxe figure stands 8 inches tall and features deco inspired by the character’s appearance in Marvel’s Skaar: Son of Hulk comics. The figure features extensive articulation and is highly posable for display and play. Includes figure and 5 comics-inspired accessories including alternate head, hands, and weapons accessories.   Available later this year exclusively at fan channel retailers like BBTS and Entertainment Earth. Pre-order info coming soon! MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES MARVEL’S WARBIRD (MARVEL 85TH ANNIVERSARY) (HASBRO | Ages 4 years & up | Approx. Retail Price: $24.99 | Available: Summer 2024) After damaging her powers while saving Earth’s sun, Carol Danvers joins a team of Avengers and takes on the codename of Warbird. Celebrate the MARVEL UNIVERSE and 85 years of MARVEL COMICS with this MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES MARVEL’S WARBIRD (85th ANNIVERSARY) figure. For the first time, fans can add Carol Danvers as Marvel’s Warbird to their collection. This quality 6-inch scale figure features deco inspired by the character’s appearance in Marvel’s Avengers comics with her black Warbird-era costume from her time on the Avengers team. The figure features extensive articulation and is highly posable for display and play. Includes figure and 5 comics-inspired accessories including alternate head, hands, and power FX.   Available later this year exclusively at Target. Pre-order info coming soon!
  21. For some odd reason, I think "Tank" may be some version of Beast! Maybe pre secondary mutation? A. They def. went through the trouble of hiding his face. B. His feet/hands look a bit "Big" and C. Can you really have one of the OG Xmen break bad and just kill him off? Eventually, he would come back anyway. And just based off of Forge developing a Omega Level version of his power and seeing solutions to "broken" things, I can see Beast being necessary to "fix" broken situations. Lastly, this would add a bit of additional drama by putting X-Force at odds with other X members.
  22. Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. Today livestream was awesome as we celebrate 85 years of Marvel and while I do love, and I mean love, everything, all of them were updates to previous figure with Luke Cage being the only exception. There were no new character either, which makes my job easier as now I don't have to research. As such I have updated the following characters Wolverine - replace the Astonishing X-men figure. Captain Marvel (Danvers) - replaced the Ms. Marvel/Classic/Warbird version Dr. Octopus - replaced the Superior Spider-man version and even replace the old Comic image with a new image that the figure is posed as. Skaar, Son of Hulk - replace the figure with the far superior version. Iron Fist - replace the TB classic version with the Hasbro version. Also I have seen a few complaint about the suit but it seems to be inspired by a more modern take on the suit - https://www.marvel.com/comics/issue/84165/iron_fist_heart_of_the_dragon_2021_1 Luke Cage - replace the MCU version of the civilian suit with the Comic version of the civilian suit. Ghost Rider (Ketch) - best reveal of the stream so obviously this replaces the TB version from 22 years ago......God I feel old. Next post will be on Saturday.
  23. Oops hasbro team! Good eye whomever caught that. Its been a long time since we got a comic hulkbister armor.
  24. like always a quick google search and you can find the inspiration for Hasbro choices
  25. Pretty much good with all these. Might pass on the Cage and Iron First as I have the Defenders one and I have lots of Iron Fists already. Just commented the other day that I still use my ToyBiz Astonishing X-Men Wolverine. Oh well.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE